Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (15095 Views)

Tinubu Grants Ex-Sierra Leone President, Koroma Asylum After Treason Charges / Treason Charges: FG Has Found Legal Grounds To Arrest Obi Like MNK / Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pquaver(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2022
southsouthking:

Referendum dey scare everyone why?

Mind you I'm from the South South, Edo State to be precise.

No be only Edo na ado.. Dis pattern Don casteabeg
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pquaver(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria is a lawless country. We will soon break into DSS quarters and free him

ESN

Abeg gather the whole Esn and go. It's best way for kanu freedom. Abeg make una do am. Make ndigbo free from ipob 1ceand 4all..
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MEGAWATCH: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
Kanu nnamadi will be in perpetual bondage till the end of buhari tenure, Igbo should pray buhari should not him to negotiate the president with the incoming president, that is why the Igbos should vote overwhelmingly for the south west, a word is ok for the wise

This is not the first time, Mr Awolowo was imprisoned and declared a terrorist by then civilian government but was released and honoured by another government.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Lovenorth: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2022
I don't pity the fugitive
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Moneymagnet24(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerian Government sef is too lenient on this matter. If na Germany or North Korea be this baba for go down six feet since. See who wan divide Nigeria. Now na Fendi Ambassador for jail
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MEGAWATCH: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
This news is getting stale...

Meanwhile his children are ordering sit at home suffering themselves anyhow
Smh

Go and read about the WIDE WIDE WEST during Awolowo's time. If it didnt destroy the west that time, this one will not destroy the east.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by MEGAWATCH: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2022
Moneymagnet24:
Nigerian Government sef is too lenient on this matter. If na Germany or North Korea be this baba for go down six feet since. See who wan divide Nigeria. Now na Fendi Ambassador for jail

Just like the were kind to Awolowo in the 60's and send him to Calabar prison after causing a lot of problem in the west.

How can you people forget in a hurry?
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by southsouthking(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2022
pquaver:

No be only Edo na ado.. Dis pattern Don casteabeg

E pain am, my Moniker suppose explain more to you.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by B2Bmen: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Edusouls:
Weldone Nigeria secure the wild animal tight in the cage, I cursed this lunatic when he started threatening and killing fellow igbos, still u see some animals defending him..
people go leave pressing issue come dey die on top weightless matter, how ipob matter take worst pass iswap taking almost half of bornu state killing our millitary men capturing military barrack and armoury including tanks, and fulani terrorist herdsmen taken almost the whole north killing soldiers and wiping off a complete community with full inpunity no body is saying anything it is nnamdi kanu that post 0.00% threat to nigeria that all of u hypocrate will be muscleing muscle on. nigeria will hardly get better with your kind of crops

1 Like

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 2blessed01(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Confused zoogeria!!!
One day they will amend it to be child/human right abuse/rape charges.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by weltin1(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Lorddozzy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-treason-charges-force-shift-of-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

Hmm! Those who go to prison while fighting this kind of battle ends up succeeding. Mandela
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pquaver(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2022
beerfraud:
corrected

Igbos not Okoros
Corrected
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by berrystunn(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2022
bestman09:

The government is just running around circles bidding for time. They don't have any case, just employing delay tactics

You will understand government magic soon.

I thought NK have backup
His just a talkative.

Ipob waiting for the so call zoo to behave like human beings are animals.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Stanleyq: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2022
brainpulse:
Better for him.

The pikin wey talk say him baba no go sleep, na him no go touch sleep at all
And u think Baba dey sleep be like this?
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pquaver(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2022
southsouthking:

E pain am, my Moniker suppose explain more to you.

Says nothing.. Impersonation is the bane of u lots.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pquaver(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2022
B2Bmen:
people go leave pressing issue come dey die on top weightless matter, how ipob matter take worst pass iswap taking almost half of bornu state killing our millitary men capturing military barrack and armoury including tanks, and fulani terrorist herdsmen taken almost the whole north killing soldiers and wiping off a complete community with full inpunity no body is saying anything it is nnamdi kanu that post 0.00% threat to nigeria that all of u hypocrate will be muscleing muscle on. nigeria will hardly get better with your kind of crops

If u r not threatened as an ipob member other patriotic Igbos are. There is no difference BTW kanu and shekau to us
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Stanleyq: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Lovenorth:
I don't pity the fugitive
fugitives never pitied any one they take to be fugitive naa.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Tingotoe: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Fu^ck Nnamdi Kanu. I pray he rots in that DSS dungeon. Bloody terrorist
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pquaver(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2022
berrystunn:

You will understand government magic soon.

I thought NK have backup
His just a talkative.

Ipob waiting for the so call zoo to behave like human beings are animals.

Don't mind them expecting too to treat their monkey well. The should go and read more about jungle..
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Stanleyq: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Go and read about the WIDE WIDE WEST during Awolowo's time. If it didnt destroy the west that time, this one will not destroy the east.
Why suffering ourselves paining others more than we who suffer ourselves e
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Divinehenrich(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Fake
herbsisgood:
I almost forgot that today is the 19th of January that the case was adjourned to. I was thinking it's tomorrow oooo( Thursday)

Anyway I have herbal medicine that cures any type of infection including staphylococcus. It's very effective. I can tell you that again and again because I prepared it by myself. Check my signature if you have need for us to discuss further.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by berrystunn(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2022
seunlayi:
wink

Last last, Kanu will still walk free on our streets before this current set of jss1 students finish their Junior Secondary final exams. Take it or leave it

wink

Government magic is on going...
In zoo cage and his supporters want zoo to behave like human beings...[ grin grin

Till they understand that the animal that escape from zoo is now in a cage.

Animal will have to talk to animal in a language they both understand.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by berrystunn(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2022
pquaver:

Don't mind them expecting too to treat their monkey well. The should go and read more about jungle..

The animal that escape from zoo is now in a cage inside the zoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by wonderr(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2022
seunlayi:
No shaking, all these charges will soon be a thing of the past when those charging him will be ashamed of the past. The Storm will surely past
no terrorists deserves to be alive especially this kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by bangging(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
victorazy:

grin now FG is playing home grin

They are tormenting him.
by spending millions of naira every day just to jail one man that won't solve Nigerian problem?
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by adamsmith914: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
bestman09:

The government is just running around circles bidding for time. They don't have any case, just employing delay tactics
The Federal Republic of Nigeria does not have a case against a Terrorist that told his followers in many of his numerous broadcasts that you people should kill any of us Nigerians they see holding a Nigerian flag?

Hope he denies that it wasn’t him that was making those broadcasts, then maybe bestman09 you were the one ?
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Cardilac2323: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Lorddozzy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-treason-charges-force-shift-of-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

Let his trial commence asap, all this delay tactic is against his fundamental human right
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
I thought his a British citizen?
Another proof white don’t bleeping care about blacks as long as they are getting nothing from you . Can they allow white British citizen going through such unfair trial?
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by adamsmith914: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
bangging:
by spending millions of naira every day just to jail one man that won't solve Nigerian problem?
One less Nuisance Terrorist Nigeria has to deal with.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by adamsmith914: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Cardilac2323:

Let his trial commence asap, all this delay tactic is against his fundamental human right
The fugitive was on the run for 3 years, why the hurry today for a speedy trial?
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by adamsmith914: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
I thought his a British citizen?
Another proof white don’t bleeping care about blacks as long as they are getting nothing from you . Can they allow white British citizen going through such unfair trial?
Nnamdi Kanu is not the first British Terrorist, even a fellow British Terrorist was killed Yesterday in Wisconsin by police for holding 13 Americans hostage.
Re: Fresh Treason Charges Force Shift Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by victorazy(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2022
bangging:

Which millions. ?

Can Nnamdi finish 1 mudu of rice, gari a day?
Chicken is how much, a can of juice?
1 ashowo babe 10k (high class)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Adebayo, Fayose, Fayemi, Endorse Oyebanji For Second Term In Office / Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG / Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.