Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries (5773 Views)

Privatise Moribund Refineries, Senate Tells FG / Buhari: $1 Billion Spent To Recover Territories Seized By Terrorists / FG Refunds ₦78 Billion Spent On Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by sematec(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2022
J
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by Gentlevip: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Ten years ago. When Buhari was not even there.

Hmmm but some will only want to concentrate on bubu.

Some might even concentrate on tinubu

Wailing is a disease
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by Lovenorth: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Icumsa45:

Are you a closeted sodomite?
It takes one to know one
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by eldoradoxx: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Aside heavy rigging by APC, part of why Atiku lost the last election was for saying that the refineries were not worth keeping by Federal Government as he would ensure they are sold to investors with the capital and technical competence to fix and run the refineries as business. As long as government keeps pumping money into the refineries, it would never work because blacks are inherently corrupt and disloyal to their country.
The same labour and APC used propaganda against this great idea. They fought Obasanjo who earlier realized this truth and forced Yar Adua to reverse the sale of the refineries to conglomerates led by Dangote before Dangote ventured into building his own refinery.

The only solution to having functional refineries is to completely sell of the four existing refineries as scrap to investors. I have not seen one business that Nigerian government has successfully run, not one and the refineries cannot be an exception.
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by Leviticuscreed: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2022
TooNoisy:
We all know that is their own way of stealing money they will later use for elections.

That money would have built two new 200,000 barrels per day refineries. And each administration will continue making the same "mistake".

Thieves.

Is not a mistake but an established leakage
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by sulaak(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Buhari is wasteful

He is a thief.
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by Leviticuscreed: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2022
The thing is we are not ready for the change we all desire. We still operate like cave men and see politics through the lens of religion, tribe.... We re wicked to ourselves.

The way I see it, before it gets better, everything will be destroyed,then we can rebuild. But with the level of division already existing in today's Nigeria, I doubt we will be able to bounce back from that
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by sulaak(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Gentlevip:
Ten years ago. When Buhari was not even there.

Hmmm but some will only want to concentrate on bubu.

Some might even concentrate on tinubu

Wailing is a disease

Bubu has been in government for the best part of 7 years. I am not interested in the past when the present is hopeless.
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by sulaak(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Leviticuscreed:
The thing is we are not ready for the change we all desire. We still operate like cave men and see politics through the lens of religion, tribe.... We re wicked to ourselves.

The way I see it, before it gets better, everything will be destroyed,then we can rebuild. But with the level of division already existing in today's Nigeria, I doubt we will be able to bounce back from that

Nigeria will surely break up because as a country it can never function.
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by Victorclean1: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2022
has disappeared. No comments. This $9.5billion is not dubious enough for him to comment.

You see hypocritical manoeuvre. Maybe he has another profile. Please I need to find out

1 Like

Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by GreatAxeMan: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2022
This is the most corrupt government that this God forsaken country has ever had.
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by Hiq0: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Really
Re: TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries by owobokiri(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buhari is The Father of Corruption in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos / Governors Assemble Legal Team To Challenge Sovereign Wealth Fund / UK To Commit 47.4m Pounds On Nigeria’s 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.