Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nigerians Never Learn From Suffering. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Never Learn From Suffering. (163 Views)

Nigerians Never Learn. So It’s Tinubu You Now Want? / Southern Politicians Never Learn; They've Set Wike Up! / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Never Learn From Suffering. by freshkpomo(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2022
it's quite obvious that Nigerians will make another big mistake that will water another 8years of their lives, we have so many people who care more about their stomach and bragging rights than those who care about the country.

I thought this suffering did a lot to resetting the Brain of many because it is said that people learn from suffering, but that seems not to be the case. It has been PDP APC talk all over. We see people cheering same men who ruled out Grandfather to also come and take over to rule out grand children. We see people constantly making promises on behalf of the politicians as if they are the ones contesting, jus same way some said Buhari for security, Osinbajo for Economy and we have seen how that played out today with people dying like flies, food inflation, naira is dead and all that.

Now take a good look at all of this and tell me the truth concerning 2023, YOU GET SENSE? Ask yourself again , this time don't be bias thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Learn From Suffering. by agentarcher(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2022
My advice to you is to forget about it. I have given up on this country we call Nigeria. We love and cherish suffering. It's to hustle and move somewhere else. This country na big time cruise. Coming online to complain about it would do nothing. If you organized protest against bad government you would lose. All it takes is some ghana must go bag of money and your people will sell you out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Learn From Suffering. by fredwill1357(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hello, freshkpomo do you reside in Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Preferred Candidate If Only No Other Person Shows Interest / Akala Had No Hand In Ladoja's Impeachment -soji Adejumo / Another Feather To Kayode Ojo's Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.