Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge (33891 Views)

Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by pquaver(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

DSS flouted Justice Binta Nyako order. She said that she doesn't want to see the greatest man ever in these clothes again, but they disregarded the woman's order. Yet again, they have proven to the whole world that truly, the government of Buhari have no single respect for court orders/rule of law.

My love for MNK is unlimited, inexhaustible, boundless and endless. This man is my role model . God if there's anything like reincarnation, when I die, let me reincarnate back to earth with the heart of Messiah MNK.

What a strong and a charismatic leader, loved so much by his people. sometimes I wish I was of Igbo tribe but there's no problem , where I am from we share some similarities with the igbos.

More strength and blessings to Messiah MNK

More strength and blessings to Igbo tribe.

More strength and blessings to Ibibio tribe.

More strength and blessings to all lovers of freedom

The SUN shall surely rise AGAIN!

Childish rant.. See ipob dey deny his tribe.. Pack 1 side joor
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by stano2(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Which Job Kanu dey do, wey he is able to afford such a designer? sad
see question…designers small guys in UK buy..
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by pquaver(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

DSS flouted Justice Binta Nyako order. She said that she doesn't want to see the greatest man ever in these clothes again, but they disregarded the woman's order. Yet again, they have proven to the whole world that truly, the government of Buhari have no single respect for court orders/rule of law.

My love for MNK is unlimited, inexhaustible, boundless and endless. This man is my role model . God if there's anything like reincarnation, when I die, let me reincarnate back to earth with the heart of Messiah MNK.

What a strong and a charismatic leader, loved so much by his people. sometimes I wish I was of Igbo tribe but there's no problem , where I am from we share some similarities with the igbos.

Childish rant.. See ipob dey deny his tribe.. Pack 1 side joor. So Buhari has finally resurrected from the dead? Its no more jubrin? Una go dey alright
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by pquaver(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS didn't take justice Binta order that Nnamdi Kanu should be given another clothe serious

That's very wrong of the DSS

Is he no longer in a zoo? So he is expecting law and order in a zoo? If he knew there was law why call it a zoo? The zoo never start with the stubborn monkey..
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by PrinceOfLagos: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
pquaver:

Is he no longer in a zoo? So he is expecting law and order in a zoo? If he knew there was law why call it a zoo? The zoo never start with the stubborn monkey..
The DSS proved him right that truly , Nigeria is a zoo . Because it's only in the zoo that law and order are not kept
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by ukahrawah: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Incase you need to know, Ohamadike means;The entire people know the brave one. That title is rare in Igboland.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by ukahrawah: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
sammirano:
This flatbrian is not getting out of this till 2032

Dreamer. How long have you been promised security of lives & properties, quality education, 24/7 electricity, quality roads, world class health facilities etc., and what do you have today? Most Nigerians enjoy suffering and smiling. Keep waiting for whatever you believe in to save you. Lousy thing.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
stano2:
see question…designers small guys in UK buy..
Which small guys in UK dey buy designer? You better talk about what you know.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by AK481(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
FG got bend dow select shirt for a whole kanu

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by MartinsD12(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
fergie001:

BBC News Pidgin

BBC News Pidgin
Hate him or like him , we the core igbos love him , we are solidly behind me , we are watching every proceedings, justice must prevail
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Ifogift007: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The man that is behind the killing, cannibalism and suffering of the Igbo nation.

Jail the idiot!
Atulu
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Ifogift007: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingthreat:
This man deserves to be in jail for inciting hate and killings in the name of Biafra.
But since his own people see no wrong in what he does, FG should release him based on the condition that any further incitement of hate will be dealt with ruthlessly. Another condition is that supporters who sponsored his designer lifestyle in the UK should also pay for damage and compensation for the families of the innocent policemen killed by his hate propagation.

You never know the extent of hate until you are a victim.
what about bandit and herdsmen ravaging d country.. what have been done to them..has any of dem been arrested or charged to court... demented fellow
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Mazi32: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
The man that is behind the killing, cannibalism and suffering of the Igbo nation.

Jail the idiot!

Lol grin grin e pain this one ooo grin
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by bizzibodi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
I hope Fendi is paying NK for this advertisement,FG will collected their taxes too.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Halo22: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
In as much as the judge insisted, since the lawyers gave their own defences as regards the wears' issue and the judge accepted, no cause for alarm. The truth remains that Nigerian FG has no case against this guy and they now don't Know how to save their face. Kudos to Ozekhome, he has really shown the stuff he is made of as a SAN unlike the other SAN that lacks what it takes to take up the title.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Halo22: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
In as much as the judge insisted, since the lawyers gave their own defences as regards the wears' issue and the judge accepted, no cause for alarm. The truth remains that Nigerian FG has no case against this guy and they now don't Know how to save their face. Kudos to Ozekhome, he has really shown the stuff he is made of as a SAN unlike the other SAN that lacks what it takes to take up the title.[size=8pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by stano2(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Which small guys in UK dey buy designer? You better talk about what you know.
so those guys in their 20s show off designers are not human beings
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by pquaver(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The DSS proved him right that truly , Nigeria is a zoo . Because it's only in the zoo that law and order are not kept

So why are people complaining? He is in a zoo cage so just enjoy the services of the zoo jubrin like that..
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by ochilikoko(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
he is into skull mining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Sirkelz123: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=Nonpartisan1 post=109501519]The man that is behind the killing, cannibalism and suffering of the Igbo nation.

Jail the idiot!

This is stupidity at it's peak
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by kkonyeji(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
DrGoodman:
This man is strong.

His strength comes from his position of truth and conviction in justice

His people are all standing behind him and supporting him because they know he is fighting for them

Never will people from his region ever be afraid of the injustice called Nigeria because he has opened their eyes to a better Alternative

Affliction may endure for a moment, but joy comes in the morning.

The whole region is sitting in because they believe that you are just and honest, a fair minded freedom fighter.

Even we outside the country are sitting inside our houses, we strongly support you.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

God bless MNK, the zoo must fall!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by kkonyeji(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

God bless you. Surely, the sun shall rise again.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Hellonearth007: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:

He was sleeping with your Ashawo mother. She pays him go to afford the Fendi.
Simple
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hellonearth007:

He was sleeping with your Ashawo mother. She pays him go to afford the Fendi.
Simple
The way some of you stupid miscreants dey always reason eh

Wetin don reach make you start to dey involve mama and papa for this matter?

Most idiot's like you are cowards on the street.

Make I no follow you swim for poto poto this afternoon sha.

The wyere mods won't see this now, if I reply you in the language you deserve, the buffon's will ban me
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by JackTiger: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
With the way DSS has been flouting court orders,I feel they may not even let MNK go even if the trial judge discharges and acquaints him
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by 8stargeneral: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
May God strengthen u nwachineke...las las victory belong to us

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by ddemillie(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
This fendi surely look good on him. I love these clothes die. I will buy it. This same colour. Make I Google the price first sha!!!!
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by Dovy: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
bizzibodi:
I hope Fendi is paying NK for this advertisement,FG will collected their taxes too.
Will Collected their taxes? Hahahaha See English ooo mugu

1 Like

Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by computersoft: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Your mumu never do? This is 2022...
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by okoroemeka(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
joy killer,you are asking an Igbo man that has lived most of his adult life in uk how he afforded money to buy clothes,that cloth is how much?my cousin that went to Germany 3 -4 years ago has made investments worth more than 20 million naira in Nigeria and has bought 7 bikes and buses that he dashed to his childhood friends in the village and you asking how a man that has lived for many years in abroad how he can afford designer clothes,Igbo man for that matter,this is an insult.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by lesson44: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerians are very funny people. This man is facing some serious charges that could put him away in very long time . This least of his trouble now is what he wearing.
Re: Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge by greatness77: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The case is moving.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
May herdsmen visit u in JESUS NAME innocent blood killed by nigeria will forever cry out against you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment APC NWC Nominated Akpabio For Senate President, Tajudeen For Speaker / Military Moves To Attack Sambisa / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.