Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro (52961 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by Malawian(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Imagine it is IPOB receipt, Serpentine Children of Hate and rancour will not let this thread rest. They are not even talking about OPC own in their South West.
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by Yankee101: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Parallel govt = chaos
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by OkoroPeugeot(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Who remembers when current regime threatened to form a parallel govt if PDP wins.

What's this called?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by Iamsked: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Check out www.accountingshock.com for more information
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by Emma15678: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/19/exclusive-photos-tax-receipts-issued-boko-haram-farmers-herdsmen-borno-controlled
Chai, it's hight time we dispatch the Super Tucano for an airstrike. The insult is getting to much.
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by oyatz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Boko Haram dey use owo abu shey abu la le jo.

If you know you know.

Boko Haram take tax matter serious pass almost all the state government in Nigeria.

Boko Haram believes in restructuring and true federalism, thus they are looking inwards to raise funds instead of depending on Federal allocations
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by UnabashedIPOB: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is your ONE LIEGERIA! Deal with it. This is just s preview of what is yet to come!
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by JayPeeOham: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol north is healing cheesy

Fake news everywhere

north is pissful

Are people not living I the north grin
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
oyatz:

Boko Haram believes in restructuring and true federalism, thus they are looking inwards to raise funds instead of depending on Federal allocations
grin

Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sahara Reporter is silently working for PDP but we all know the truth.

Co-signed,
Artful Dodger,
Dalori Branch
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by iyke2frankeze: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
The North will soon surpass the Southeast in revenue collection.

Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by alphaNomega: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sahara reporters and rubbish

Have they ever posted any real news in all their existence?
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

but I thought capturing Kanu will solve all security problems in Nigeria shocked

North is healing
They are all criminals. They should all be punished
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by sirp9898(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
I thankGod he is fighting for us
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by Godplan123(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me..

Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by abdulsamad(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Next level
Re: Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro by orisa37: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2022
ZULUM USE UDI FORMULA TO WIPE OUT THESE SCOUNDRELS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.