Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,641 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu (4978 Views)

Adaora Soludo Becomes A Member Of APGA (Photos) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by shortIGBOman: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Every Igbo man sitting at home is born and Indigenous person of Biafra.

IPOB IS PEOPLE NOT ORGANIZATION.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by adamsmith914: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Don't mind stupid people.

Are you a member of Yoruba?

Lol
Which year was igbo replaced with ipob?

Who told you the word Biafra is igbo?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by adamsmith914: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

I thought they said Igbo no get King? Ok Mazi Kanu is the leader of igbo people? Who coronated him His Majesty? He will suffer severely for his stupidity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Idiko1: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
contigiency:
The first question the judge put to Nnamdi Kanu today was whether he is a member of IPOB. The guy man who has always boasted that he is not afraid of anything, did not even waist time to say no. He said, in fact, that he has never heard of anything called IPOB not to talk of associating himself with the organization.

Then, my question is, was it Buhari that formed IPOB to pursue Biafran republic?

You are a typical Nigerian who are not ashamed to flaunt ignorance. You were not even in the court.
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by adamsmith914: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Idiko1:

You are a typical Nigerian who are not ashamed to flaunt ignorance. You were not even in the court.
Typical Ipobian, still deceiving himself.

I’m sure President Buhari is dead, it is Jubril from Sudan in Aso Rock?

Or you now believe President Buhari is alive, like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not a member, maybe membership is too little for the egocentric idiot, leader of ipob is more preferable?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Meteng: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dis man don see shege for inside DSS hand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Golan007: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

So which organisation did Kanu register in UK?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
HUGE disparity between SMART and COWARD. Panelbeating came him refute his nationality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by SweetiliciousD: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
adamsmith914:
I thought they said Igbo no get King? Ok Mazi Kanu is the leader of igbo people? Who coronated him His Majesty? He will suffer severely for his stupidity.

Those who coronated him are sitting at home. Go and ask them
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by asanausana91: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
curfew:
OP ask yourself whether you are a member of Fulani?

Asking Kanu if he is a member of IPOB is senseless. IPOB is a people, and not an organisation. Go and tell your Fulani senseless lawyers to amend their charges more. Foolish people everywhere.
when you have nothing to argue , all you do is insult. You are disgrace to that woman that train you in school.
If Namdi KANU can deny ipob, then those nairaland fools that are supporting the coward should that the so called agitation is a scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by asanausana91: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Balkan:
MNK is not a member of IPOB.
He is the leader of IPOB. A people.

Are you a member of the Nigeria?
Zombies
even the founder is a member. Foolishness will make to believe everything KANU coward said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Misterone: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Koralords:
Been wanting to say this for a long time,it’s been long I had Jibril al Sudani is it that the real Buhari had resurrected or they have now realized they where been lied to
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Upjis: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
curfew:

Asking Kanu if he is a member of IPOB is senseless. IPOB is a people, and not an organisation. Go and tell your Fulani senseless lawyers to amend their charges more. Foolish people everywhere.

You see how you think and talk like a child

Grow up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Upjis: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Balkan:
MNK is not a member of IPOB.
He is the leader of IPOB. A people.

Are you a member of the Nigeria?
Zombies

If you head an organization ,you are a member of that organization

Think before you talk boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by christistruth01: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
cool

In this audio ,the ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi kanu was giving orders to his violent ipob terrorists followers on live Radio during endsars Protests.
The places he ordered them to burn down were burnt down by his followers acting on his order.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders ipob to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Upjis: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

But ipob has an account number ,same way any organization in the world has an account

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Don't mind stupid people.

Are you a member of Yoruba?

Lol
use your sense not your mind. IPOB is not ethnic but a registered group in Nigeria . He Was not asked if Kanu( Terror ) is a Igbo .but unfortunately he had deny be a member of the Gullible poeple who is contributing for him monthly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by ucheheart(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmm, it's alright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by SweetiliciousD: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
adekolaelect:
use your sense not your mind. IPOB is not ethnic but a registered group in Nigeria . He Was not asked if Kanu( Terror ) is a Igbo .but unfortunately he had deny be a member of the Gullible poeple who is contributing for him monthly.

You wish
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by SweetiliciousD: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Upjis:

But ipob has an account number ,same way any organization in the world has an account

All those sitting at home are indegenous people of Biafra.

Kanu is dead right.
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Bigcowhorns(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:
No true Igbo man will want to associate himself with that terrorist group called IPOB.
you're not Igbo.
Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Danzysb(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=udele1 post=109510047][/quote]
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Danzysb(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Are you a member of Nigeria or a citizen of Nigeria?

Is Nigeria an organization?
Which nation is without a national account and treasury?

Clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Danzysb(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Upjis:

But Nigeria has a federal account and yearly budget,is Nigeria an organization?
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
How daft you think. We are biafrans and is not an organization. It is a group of people who want to be alone.Ojukwu fought for the actualization of biafra and not ipob.The judge should have asked him if he is a biafran and hear his answer.
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Danzysb(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
asanausana91:
even the founder is a member. Foolishness will make to believe everything KANU coward said.
Was it Nnamdi kanu that founded Biafra?
Think first....
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Football is the only thing Biafra people are good at,if they're not playing football, they're selling and trafficking hard drugs,doing 419,ritual killings, smoking meth, and robbing and eating people like cannibals.
All Biafrans should be banned from travelling with Nigerian passports because they're not Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by ArewaNorth: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
curfew:

This statement has degraded u so low that ur hatred isn't on individuals but stereotyping the whole tribe for such kind of ridiculous assertion.
IPOB is an organisation whole Fulani a group of people.

It is so sad and unfortunate how u openly call the Govt Fulani govt just like how Kanu used to insult and abuse us just because of his hatred and self inflicted failure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by endy69: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2022
And some people would believe this shit
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Allsouls: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2022
contigiency:
The first question the judge put to Nnamdi Kanu today was whether he is a member of IPOB. The guy man who has always boasted that he is not afraid of anything, did not even waist time to say no. He said, in fact, that he has never heard of anything called IPOB not to talk of associating himself with the organization.

Then, my question is, was it Buhari that formed IPOB to pursue Biafran republic?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is 100% right, in his answer because every Igbo person is an Indegenus person of Biafra & not being a member.
It's like asking someone are you member of Yoruba or member of Fulani or kanuri etc.
Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by MoIbrahim: 1:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Are you sure? They have simply remoulded the guy back to shape.

curfew:

Re: I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu by Digitalfuture: 2:18am On Jan 20, 2022
I'm so ashamed of the debate going on here...

I know most of you, who are commenting here, are E-rat working for the Version of European man-made country.

We are not supposed to be dragging issues. The lawyer can not stand Nnamdi kanu intellect. This country is not working.

Do you know who you are fighting..

Nigerian Government is fighting something big, powerful, dangerous black revolution the world has ever known.

Hmmm, this is people better be careful or every living thing collapse..

Well I'm sure those in power are acting according to white masters.

Do you know Patrick lumumba of Congo was radical leader and he resist belgian colonaism and their coporate interest?

Nigerians how long will we open our eyes and sight a black sheep confusing good ones among us.

There are black people who are MORE dangerous than NK.

black people all over the world are been killed every day cos of the west desire towards selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Results Are Starting To Come In,We Now Know The Incoming President / World Bank Projects 3.7% Growth For Nigerian Economy In 2025 / Why Are Nigerians Negative About Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.