Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,163 members, 7,864,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) (37523 Views)

200 Young Boys Graduated From ISWAP Training Camps In February – ISS / Boko Haram, Others Recruited 8,000 Child Soldiers In 13 Years – UNICEF / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
If you divide this country, the North will stop all this blackmail they're doing in form of terrorism to get money from South

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
I tur this news wont make nairaland
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
That is Northern healing process.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
And you said One Naijiria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
They Kidnap girls. Impregnate them. Thereafter they indoctrinate and train the children that were born to them. Children of chibok girls could be among. Who knows.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by matm: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Where are women NGO's who cry "women and child abuse".
U have been learning work.This is ur time.And these are ur future hope kids as well.
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
matm:
Where are women NGO's who cry "women and child abuse".
U have been learning work.This is ur time.And these are ur future hope kids as well.
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by Franking: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Enough almajiri supply.
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by tradepunter: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
I mentioned here couple of days back the south will be the new warfront when buhari is gone

You guys should keep sleeping and deceiving yourselves with been sophisticated...

Continue Yahoo money to impressive women that don't value themselves....

When the time comes you would wish you had focused on the monster overshadowing you.

You think because it's up north it doesn't affect you .. continue focusing on the useless things...

I will continue to say it when the time comes the perplexity that will overpower the south will be like Nollywood movie..

Continue to focus on useless election that will have no meaning because what's coming will define the term of next president... Just the way buhari one was defined...

They know your terrain inside/out from the forest to the mangroves to the farms to the urban cities.

I can only pray for the lord to be thy strength when this dark shadow starts engulfing the region.

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by zolajpower: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided

You see the problem is that Nigeria nay Africa is reactive and not proactive. You can't have almajiri children, in their millions roaming the streets without hope, vision or even common education and you're fighting terrorism. You have to tackle the Almajiri system, before you can fight boko haram.

you can't come to the South and recruit children, it just wouldn't work, kids in the south know what you know,that's the power of education.

Why am I even wasting my time, CinC of terrorist can't fight his foot soldiers.

And who says kids in the south canf be recruited ? The Awawa boys in Lagos and those kods in port Harcourt and or rivers state senator ita giwa made to roam the streets of rivers after scamming foreign people that she is into NGO and taking care of orphan and bakassi kids ?
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by kodemann: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
The North will reap the fruit of mediocrity they have sown.
All the years of leaving Almajiri boys to their fate will come back to haunt all the "big men". Those same kids they failed to empower will be their end.

Imagine how a country sets poor standards for education simply because some people are from "educationally disadvantaged areas". a boy from the North gets to study medicine with jamb score of 190 while a bright kid from the south has no chance even with 250. You can see how the north played themselves systematically.

Nigeria is in a sad state right now.
Damn!

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by SaintNegro77: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
When your southern polithieficians are selling out their people
achi4u:
That means the fight is just starting... South should be guarded.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by after4: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
what are you viewing ass licker, you no fit write all that long nonsense wey you dey type before because nah you slave master be this, viewing!

post=109515710:
Viewing

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by Bobloco: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
This war won't be over soon

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by IhateYouMan: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lovenorth:
Christian saboteurs why?
A lot of useless people are all over using different terrorists organizations to spoil the name of our lovely religion. We Muslims respect every human beings irrespective of their religious affiliation. Many hypocritical people here are eager to visit Muslim country like Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc. But they are quick to say rubbish against Islam on Nairaland

Your version of Islam needs a transformation.

Dubai is in the 21st century
Northern Nigeria is in the 6th century

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided

You see the problem is that Nigeria nay Africa is reactive and not proactive. You can't have almajiri children, in their millions roaming the streets without hope, vision or even common education and you're fighting terrorism. You have to tackle the Almajiri system, before you can fight boko haram.

you can't come to the South and recruit children, it just wouldn't work, kids in the south know what you know,that's the power of education.

So how did they recruit people into ipob/ESN/UGM?? undecided

Anyways I agree it’s easier in the North.
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by LandMann: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hope that mumu darling daddy chanting goblin can read this post and clap for his darling daddy for this marvelous achievement??

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by LofiLogic: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
Fake news!! The north is healing! Boko Haram is no more!!!

Exactly my brother. Let's stop believing this fake news we see everywhere. Don't forget to use #NORTHISHEALING next time ooh
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109515710:
All these terrorists terrorizing pur darling nation must all be eliminated.

Peace must reign in our nation.

Death to all terrorists.
Is this all you have to say?
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by Karlosorji(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lovenorth:
Christian saboteurs why?
A lot of useless people are all over using different terrorists organizations to spoil the name of our lovely religion. We Muslims respect every human beings irrespective of their religious affiliation. Many hypocritical people here are eager to visit Muslim country like Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc. But they are quick to say rubbish against Islam on Nairaland
May be Dubai is practicing different kind of Islam

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
A

L

M

A

G

I

R

I

Upcoming Terrorists Loading.....

Honestly, these kids didnt beg to he born. This life is just chance and luck. Somewhere kids their age are well fed, bred and brought up in very good environment and all what not. They all came as a result of their parents copulation.
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by shokzemo: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
RUBBISH! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE THAT GOVERNMENT CAN'T ELIMINATE?
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by shigishege: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Though this is heartbreaking, but it's only Yoruba race that's have never caused Nigeria any problems. The time when ipob showed multitude of your chap training them in a bush in imo this people did not talk nor condemn that act but every other things happening in other region in replica of what's going on in thier region they rush here to start calling Nigeria all sort of bad name base on the hatered they have for this country.
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by larula: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
This photo taken last year around May or July cause there's actually no rain at this moment in the north to make those grass green and the way those guys wheel that gun they might hit the ground as a result of the impact pulling the trigger.. Too skinny and not standing properly so therefore they are obviously Fulanis from the Buhari Clan
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by DrChukki: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kai... My Northern Brothers... You guys keep creating problems for Nigeria.

There's this Aboki that used to fetch water for me every morning. He told me he has two children (boys) and he's expecting another child soon.

So I advised him to stop at 3 children since he has no meaningful source of income... Immediately I said that he rebuked me.

He told me he's expecting to have 7 children and that if God can give him small money he will marry another wife and have another 6 or 7 from the second woman.

So I asked him, what's your plan for all these kids you plan to have, he replied: "I WILL PUT ALL OF THEM IN ALMAJIRI."

I said in my mind, you see why terrorism won't end in the North.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
DrChukki:
Kai... My Northern Brothers... You guys keep creating problems for Nigeria.

There's this Aboki that used to fetch water for me every morning. He told me he has two children (boys) and he's expecting another child soon.

So I advised him to stop at 3 children since he has no meaningful source of income... Immediately I said that he rebuked me.

He told me he's expecting to have 7 children and that if God can give him small money he will marry another wife and have another 6 or 7 from the second woman.

So I asked him, what's your plan for all these kids you plan to have, he replied: "I WILL PUT ALL OF THEM IN ALMAJIRI."

I said in my mind, you see why terrorism won't end in the North[i][/i].
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by azpekuliar: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
tnerro1:
Let them continue to kill each other to reduce their useless over population that contributes nothing to Nigeria

grin
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by KingK0ng: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lovenorth:
Christian saboteurs why?

At least if you want to be bitter and spew hate, the least you can do for us “your fans” is to be articulate or try dey use your head. No be for aesthetics. Let your brain work..

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by Benitoh: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
You see why i don't take any igboman pretending to be a Muslim serious, how can you tell him to go and bomb and kill himself for this sweet life.

Igbos love life too much for them to pretend to be a real Muslim that is always looking for opportunities to kill and massacre their imaginary infidels.

Christianity promotes the kind of life and culture the igboman craves for and ......
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Exactly.
On my first visit to the North East, this was what immediately came to my mind.
They will always have a pool for recruitment of rioters and terrorists if they do nothing about these almajiri now.
all these things beyond what you know? Northern elites are aware of these, they're building army for reason best known to them while West are busy making noise.
Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by WillyDave: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kwanza:

https://humangle.org/video-shows-islamic-state-franchise-in-northeast-nigeria-training-child-soldiers/

Screenshot from the video showing ISWAP child fighters undergoing training.

We are in for a long thing in this country. The northern Nigeria is our problem. Until they stop producing children they can't cater for, the whole country will continue to suffer for their stupidity. You can recruit southern children this way. Imagine a shoe shiner came to my house, saw my two boys. He asked me how many kids do I have? I told him two. How many wife, I answered one. He said God forbid. He started laughing at me. He started bragging that he has 3 wives and 18 children. I almost fainted. I looked at him and then pitied myself and Nigeria. As long as we have millions of idiots with such mindset Nigeria is in for a long thing.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Training Child Soldiers In North-East Nigeria (Photo) by Mydazz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided

Be careful of how you speak about the Almajiri system,..... the last person that openly castigated it was dethroned and even banished even though he was part of the elites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.