Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs (12364 Views)

NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels / $2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting / Pope Offers To Meet Putin, Still Waiting To Hear Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by nigeriainfo: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Erisenzo2:
As I don get this first comment, me sef don't know what to say grin

But may God bless all of our hardwork cool
Why are you laughing on this matter?are you so wicked that you can’t even sympathize with the family’s of dead ones.
I know many of you in Nigerian are heartless amd nah why God give you guys buhari be that

1 Like

Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by akeeng: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109513655:

Una don start.
When was the last time you gave your neighbor a cup of garri for area?
Hisssss
The last time you had sense
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by mrnelsono(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
She has tried, that one too follow
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
akeeng:
Can never be Nicki

Thunder fire u there, idiot
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
akeeng:
Can never be Nicki
[/s]
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by Felabrity: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
NwaOhafia:
smiley
RIP

17 people and its the deadliest in three decades while we keep seeing such incident on a daily basics
for real
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by nograv: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
See how even Olosho star, shows sympathy for the poor.

Compare that to the vegetable who upon hearing the news would immediately announce he is off to London for some unspecified treatment..

Mtchew..
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Omo to doke this hottie just dy hungry me
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by baby124: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
signature2012:
She also need to raise more awareness concerning apartments building in the Bronx suffering lack of central heater.

Those Apartments landlords are crooks.Tenant should not be using space heater due to risk of it causing fire incident leading to what just happened.

The Bronx is just a messy place to reside.One of the worst place to live in America.

May the departed Rest In Peace.
You live in America? That you know all this statistics

1 Like

Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
So sad!

Cardi B You Tried!
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by akeeng: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Thunder fire u there, idiot
E pain am

[img]https://c./brXQ_T9WtY4AAAAC/crying-old.gif[/img]
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Erisenzo2:
As I don get this first comment, me sef don't know what to say grin

But may God bless all of our hardwork cool
Comrade..

I no go gintar your head laikdiz
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by signature2012(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
baby124:

You live in America? That you know all this statistics

Yes!!!!
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by baby124: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
signature2012:

Yes!!!!
You live with those people that you know all this? The rent they are paying can you pay it? From what I read those people are paying a lot in rent. So you are talking dust with your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by signature2012(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
baby124:

You live with those people that you know all this? The rent they are paying can you pay it? From what I read those people are paying a lot in rent. So you are talking dust with your comment.

Now you are speaking gibberish.
Make enquiry how much rent is in Long Island,NY.
Re: Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs by baby124: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2022
signature2012:

Now you are speaking gibberish.
Make enquiry how much rent is in Long Island,NY.
Dem say that place be where you people rent single room or underground space? grin. Who you de lie give?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants / Russian Scientists Aim At Making Human Beings Live Forever In The Next 10 Years / More Than 100 Killed While Seeking Aid In Gaza, Overall Death Toll Passes 30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.