Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) (19712 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Kwanza: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
KADUNA UPDATE: PMB arrives Kaduna!

We are delighted to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari to Kaduna. We thank him for coming to commission some of our projects in Kaduna State.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500942584729063&id=100044399770234

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
With en apron nose mask.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Who e help?

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by ATEAMS: 4:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03am On Jan 20, 2022
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria and all good , honest and hardworking Nigerians that want the good and progress of our darling nation.
21savages:
For real, it shall be well.
Amen.
God bless you.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Anigreat: 4:04am On Jan 20, 2022
shocked

If uselessness and Failure was a name. Mistake of human.

Greatest failure of all time.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Treasure17:
Who e help?

For 16 good years, we romanced, Hugged, kissed and voted PDP, even in 2015 and 2019, we massively voted PDP, yet PDP are finding it difficult to zone their Ticket to Southeast.

Ndigbo!!! When are waking up from this our sleep of ignorance and face the fact that PDP do not wish us well?

After all the sacrifices we've made for PDP, they still don't trust us to fly their flag in 2023? This is absurd! Ridiculous!!!

For good 16 years, PDP commissioned nothing in the Whole Southeast, at least to compensate us for our loyalty and support, now they are trying to take Ticket away from us again as they did in 2015 and 2019.

PDP Politicians supported our Biafra Agitation, but none of them have resigned from their Public Offices to join us and Agitate for Biafra.

PDP Politicians told us that Fulani Herdsmen are responsible for the K!llings in Southeast, but it has been revealed to be a blatant lie, owing to the fact that the Criminals caught in Southeast are all Igbos.

PDP Politicians told us that Buhari is here to force us into Islam and take over the heritage of Ndigbo, same PDP Politicians are in Abuja begging to get an appointment with Buhari.

PDP Politicians told us that the Cows and Arab Inscriptions on our Naira Notes are signs of the Islamization agenda, meanwhile, all those notes were printed during their 16 years of Administration, no new note has been printed since Buhari became the President.

Buhari has situated the Second Niger Bridge now heading to completion,

Buhari is fast completing the Onitsha/Enugu Expressway.

Buhari built the Solar Power System in Abia State

Buhari completed the Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum in Onitsha

Buhari increased the Minimum wage

Buhari increased the NYSC allowances

Buhari Renovated the Porthacourt and Enugu International Airports

Buhari revived the Niger Port in Onitsha

Buhari compensated Chuba Okadigbo's wife by appointing her to head one of the most wanted offices in Nigeria.

Ndigbo! Who did this to us??

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by MarveworldG: 4:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Alright
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by KarlWest(m): 4:05am On Jan 20, 2022
We want him in South-East before 31st of this month.

Make e come commission few toilet for Imo, Abia & Audio Billionaires Anambra Fifu grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by pargelenis(m): 4:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Hope he can help tackle the kidnapping crisis in KD … also would be nice to some day drive on the KD - Abuja road with peace of mind, like the old times!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Treasure17:
Who e help?

Onyema said, “AON, for the avoidance of doubt, commends the Federal Government for its unflinching support for the growth of indigenous investments in Nigeria.
“This was very evident in the manner the government got this challenge addressed immediately within 48 hours to the joy of the airlines.
“We equally commend the Nigerian Customs Service for also assisting the airlines, including but not limited to Air Peace, which was used as an example, in getting their aircraft spares and aircraft released.”
He added that the planes so far cleared had started flying.

This is Beautiful.

Let's hear from the horse's mouth....

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, says it is untrue to say that President Muhammadu Buhari does not like the Igbos.

Onyema defended his viewpoint on Saturday on the grounds that his airline had hugely benefited from the current administration.

I’m a beneficiary of Buhari’s kindness to Igbos – Air Peace boss

“I thank God for our President, Muhammadu Buhari, it is very untrue that he does not like the Igbo.
Without me being a member of his party, or any party, I am a beneficiary of his support for indigenous businesses.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria has given me destinations they have never given anybody, yet I am an Igbo man, from Anambra,” Onyema said on an interview with Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS).

Furthermore, he stressed that people should not read negative meanings to the good works of the Buhari administration.

“I don’t know anybody, I don’t have any godfather, President Buhari through his minister, Hadi Sirika, has given me China, London, Portugal, the entire Europe, United States and India.
“He’s even given me Jedda, and I’m not a Muslim; the government has given me about twenty destinations to fly to.”

He added that;
“The President wants equal economic development everywhere.”

These are the Great and True Igbo men true igbos listen to.

More from Air Peace Boss below...... in his own words

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Dankovich1: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Our darling minister of transportation and tourism is back grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Princemodris(m): 4:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 4:09am On Jan 20, 2022
This man just dea cruise with our oil money.
From gambia to kaduna..
He just dea tour around the globe cos he knows say he no go ever get this kind opportunity again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Drsnives:
This man just dea cruise with our oil money.
From gambia to kaduna..
He just dea tour around the globe cos he knows say he no go ever get this kind opportunity again
But the criminals and thieves y'all support for 16 wasted years and still want back in power again no cruise with una money and future?

BUT you lots will never and can never talk about all the looting that went on for 16 years and took our darling nation 100 years back!

Second characteristics of wailers : HYPOCRISY.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Irupetepete: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Hell rufai short Sha, am surprised he didn't show his signatory, deceptive kneeling down to greet..
That man will knee down to greet you and stab you in the back later, ask El zakazay or whatever is name his if you think am lying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by superlanny(m): 4:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Just look at this waste of vote and resources, I can't believe in my lifetime i would witness such level of cluelessness and nothingness.

We have made this regrettable error, and I don't think we have learnt any lesson at all.

See, Tinubu don dey package season 3 for us. Naija people "SUFFER NO DEY TIRE UNA".
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Teejay13(m): 4:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Long overdue. He should not just attend to the issue of commissioning of project alone.

But commiserate with the families of victim of terrorist attack..
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by jojo1415: 4:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Las Las bandits with throw a bomb close to the capital to welcome him

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by dkdmy: 4:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Babu just dey enjoy presidential jet grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 4:13am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523823:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria and all good , honest and hardworking Nigerians that want the good and progress of our darling nation.
The other thread you were referred to as ma'am.
I was thinking you were a male all this while.
But be honest with your self if at all you have conscience, do you think buhari is leaving the seat of power better than he met it or worst?
Posterity with judge your answer

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by jojo1415: 4:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Las Las bandits wil throw a bomb close to the capital to welcome him

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 4:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Is he back from Mali?

Ajala and Christopher Columbus dey learn work where Bubu dey.

Person wey suppose dey old peoples home come dey use a whole nation and her resources catch the cruise wey IBB and him goons deny am for him youth.
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 4:18am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523881:

But the criminals and thieves y'all support for 16 wasted years and still want back in power again no cruise with una money and future?

BUT you lots will never and can never talk about all the looting that went on for 16 years and took our darling nation 100 years back!

Second characteristics of wailers : HYPOCRISY.
I never supported pdp during their reign but am confident they were far better than this regime.
I will quote for darling daddy b4 he was elected " I don't know what is fuel subsidy, who is subsidising who"?
" Baboons n dogs will be soaked in blood" shey we don dea see the outcome today?
" Fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north"
I won't say bad nor good to you but i will leave you to your conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 4:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Irupetepete:
he is a male hegoat that refuse to have sense cos of 30k
I just tire for the guy
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Akshow: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Weyrey somebody
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 4:26am On Jan 20, 2022
If he going back to Gambi
Re: Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) by Kosoco(m): 4:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Welcome HE Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari.... More wisdom to steer the ship of this entity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: APC Chairman, Adamu, NWC To Present Lawan To Buhari For Endorsement / Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.