Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid (25666 Views)

2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Bobloco: 6:06am On Jan 20, 2022
SWAGAlians are really on an overdrive.

They say Tinubu made Osibanjo, and I wonder how. Did he send Osibanjo to school. Yes, agreed, he was a commissioner in his government and from there he became the vice President but for goodness sake, Osibanjo is a professor of law.

Ok! Toe to toe, head to head remove Tinubu being a governor and Osibanjo being a vice President. Can you place the both on the same position. Osibanjo is a professor of law while Tinubu educational background is shrouded in mystery. No institution, right from primary school to university has really been identified as the school Tinubu attended, no classmates, no course mates.

These SWAGAlians(Tinubu supporters) know very well that Tinubu has nothing to offer, that is why they have now resorted to blackmail

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by West2019(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Tin - not - bu .is going nowhere .
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by mema900: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Laggafin:
Wetin concern me. They should burn themselves to ashes.. All I'm interested in is the Afcon finals before the finals today between Algeria and ivory Coast grin

By the time they are done with the economy and you can barely afford food, then it will start to concern you small small

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Kurumaru: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2022
wiseoneking:
You are correct but it doesn't work like that because he's already a piece of apron in the hand of the Northerners. He's is likely to be just a sitting duck and a dog that cannot bark. Just imagine how they have been treating him. Nigeria needs a more bolder Southerner. Osibanjo will only be there to protect the interest of the North against the south. His presidency could be extension of Buhari and northern domination. He's is too gentle for that job, a more radical Southerner is needed.
U might be right, but I think that the unavailability of enough quality people vying for the presidency. People might want to prefer an Osinbajo to a Tinubu, just like a lot of people voted Buhari ( whom they assumed was a better evil against Jonathan).

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by saintnegroid(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Klington:
shocked

This brainless that pvc has expired. Anyone supporting this frog eye walking dead is a f00
hahahahaha.... You are very funny... That frog eye got me
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by NoSentiment: 6:23am On Jan 20, 2022
All Tinubu associates who are Christians will ditch him and support Osinbajo. Mark my words. Only one or two will remain to do the job from inside. For far too long Yoruba Muslims from Tinubu to the roadside Mechanic Rahman have been sold the dummy of a false Yoruba unity based on tribe while in truth Muslims are despised, hated and discriminated against. The truth is Yoruba Christians preach tolerance when it benefits them but when all the chips are down they unashamedly recline to their pentecostal cocoons. "Never will the Jews and Christians have accepted you until you follow their way". I pity Tinubu who in his overzealousness deceived himself that the Yoruba is one harmonious tribe devoid any religious differences by surrounding himself and being a benefactor to and prioriting his foes over his muslim brethren in the name of religious tolerance. He will, unfortunately, learn the hard way that when all the chips are down, "that blood is thicker than water". However, we up north will never allow our own brother in faith to be rubbished the way the pentecostal zealots want to. We will teach them what is meant by our brotherhood.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Deputy1111(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo is the best option for now not Tinubu
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by 2blessed01(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Wetin concern me
Allow me sip my alcohol abeg...
2023 is coming, we #MOVE!

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by AntonVince: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2022
JAMO84:
Osinbajo will make a good president, but if APC present him, and PDP present a Northerner; Osinbajo will be badly beaten.

PDP and their supporters know that, even a councilor from the north will defeat Osinbajo with ease, that's why they are rooting for him. We cannot play into their hands.

TINUBU IS THE MOST POPULAR SOUTHERN POLITICIAN IN THE NOT

...and who told you that winning the NE/NW guarantees presidency?

Go study the election results of 2011 and educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Nicenixon: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2022
israelmao:
The grandfather of splitting is coming.This is just the beginning.I will rather root for Osinbajo and Zulum than root for a defective product because Nigeria can't afford another disaster.
Those two will make a lot of sense

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Jan 20, 2022
We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal can quietly go hug Transformer!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Racoon(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Hehehe! Tinubu said he informed Buhari of his presidential bid and failed to do likewise with the electorate who will vote or reject him but cunningly said he is consulting.

So why fighting the VP(though a disaster too) who is yet to do likewise though it is clear what is on ground?
Tinubu Urchins seem to forget that the national scene is not the Lagos baba soope imposition kind of politics.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by yomi531(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Star Boy Osinbajo 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Benchilwell: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo anyday anytime
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by alphaNomega: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2022
They should all split. In fact they should each declare separate presidential ambitions. I don't like nonsense
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by bewla(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Try me
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by 2blessed01(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu's boys working...
Using all means to force words out of osibanjo's mouth..g
Nonsense!!!

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Musisco01(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Tutu19:
Nigerians are still not wise. The Tinubu/Osinbajo camp will just be laughing because they are playing on our intelligence. What u don't know is that all they are doing is a game to distract better hands who want to contest from doing so as they now get the spotlight. In the end, Osinbajo and his supporters will step down and endorse Tinubu and it would have been too late for any new entrant into the race. APC is playing Nigerians like football and we are here clapping for them, what a shame.

And at that time exactly PDP will win in a sound manner
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by OgundeleTeju: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Make pa tinubu go rest abeg,Osinbajo is the most sellable and agile candidate in APC
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by joyandfaith: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
NoSentiment:
All Tinubu associates who are Christians will ditch him and support Osinbajo. Mark my words. Only one or two will remain to do the job from inside. For far too long Yoruba Muslims from Tinubu to the roadside Mechanic Rahman have been sold the dummy of a false Yoruba unity based on tribe while in truth Muslims are despised, hated and discriminated against. The truth is Yoruba Christians preach tolerance when it benefits them but when all the chips are down they unashamedly recline to their pentecostal cocoons. "Never will the Jews and Christians have accepted you until you follow their way". I pity Tinubu who in his overzealousness deceived himself that the Yoruba is one harmonious tribe devoid any religious differences by surrounding himself and being a benefactor to and prioriting his foes over his muslim brethren in the name of religious tolerance. He will, unfortunately, learn the hard way that when all the chips are down, "that blood is thicker than water". However, we up north will never allow our own brother in faith to be rubbished the way the pentecostal zealots want to. We will teach them what is meant by our brotherhood.

Will north vote for Tinubu if his running mate is a Christian from North?
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Philistine(m): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Yorubas are fighting themselves over the presidency they will eventually not get. What a slow tribe. Aso rock already knows who the next president is, and the person is not a southerner.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Laggafin: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2022
mema900:

By the time they are done with the economy and you can barely afford food, then it will start to concern you small small
Comrade I repeat it's non of my business till after the Afcon match today.. den I will come bk here and face you and them squarely
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by OMEGA009(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Presiding over a multi lingual and multi cultural country like Nigeria should not be a “lifelong ambition” but rather a zeal to get Nigeria back to its feet and possibly to greater heights after the colossal fall we’ve experienced. Ndi SWAT Abi na SWAGGER, pls inform your candidate. We’ve seen where lifelong ambition has taken us to. Don’t sell a candidate that wants to rule us just because he wants to tick it off his bucket list. Nigeria is bigger than any single individual.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by mema900: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Laggafin:

Comrade I repeat it's non of my business till after the Afcon match today.. den I will come bk here and face you and them squarely

You have no business facing me. Face your life….ok?
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Tareq1105: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2022
People should stop insinuating things. Asiwaju and Osinbajo speak with each other everyday and I believe Osinbajo is the joker if the Governors reject Tinubu.

Even if Osinbajo is given, he would still need the structure of Tinubu to win. Therefore, people on social media and the media generally should stop creating enmity between them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo is clearly a better leader. He understands the concerns and needs of the current generation. Not Tinubu promising to turn families to radical destitutes with waec fees in the age of self-driving trucks, drones, and Tesla.

In the developed world, self-driving "Dangote" trucks and cars are now being rolled out but "awa" ancestral looters in Nigeria want to keep feeding their unrepentant sheeples with ewa agoyin and dodo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by DSoj(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo himself will soon ENDORSE Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Laggafin: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2022
mema900:

You have no business facing me. Face your life….ok?
I will face you roundly and squarely for tagging me and not facing your own life
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by adioolayi(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Mr. Jimi Disu spot-on

"Also on Wednesday, a vet­eran broadcaster, Jimi Disu, faulted Tinubu’s associates.

“Some people said if Osin­bajo decides to run, then he will be disloyal to Tinubu. Some others say Tinubu made Osin­bajo. Did he send him to school? Did he make him a professor of Law? Who added value to whose life? All through the tribulations that Tinubu had, Yemi (Osinbajo) was providing the legal support.

“Let’s get things right. The fact that you made somebody commissioner like you are also serving as governor doesn’t make him subservient to you for life. I saw Ojudu’s statement yesterday where he said he was a self-made man and I stand by him.

“Fine, in association with this gentleman (Tinubu), a few things happened. So what? I hear some of his supporters say it was Asiwaju that made Osinbajo. Take away governor and take away vice president, head to head, who is senior? The man is a professor of Law at a very young age. So, let’s get this right and stop mixing apple with oranges” "
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by hisexcellency34: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu should accept the fact that as Vice-President, Osinbajo is superior to him. If Osinbajo bows to him, it is just a sign of respect and courtesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by josite: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo is as gentle as the lamb but not wise as the serpent,so the north must prefer him since he has shown the capacity to be a boy boy.

A Nigeria president needs balls ,osinbajo is not a courageous person.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Na Ogun go kill all of una together! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Some Presidential Candidates, Party Members Have Banks (Video) / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai / I Won’t Stop Attacking Buhari, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.