Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid (25668 Views)

2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Mosopzy23: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=YoungLionken post=109524620]If you still can't see that BAT will be worse than PMB, I pity your life!!![/quote

Nawao. Can anyone be worse than Buhari
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by chidan1214: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu suppose know say Osinbajo nah better candidate 100 times than him nah if he nor dey self-centred
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by surgical: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2022
crossfm:

You are absolutely right. If APC want to win this election, Osinbajo is the man.

He has no enemy as of today, and is more accepted across the country.
He has no fear of God even though he is a pastor, He lie with a straight face, that disqualifies him
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Allisgud: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Either osinbajo or tinubu they should gerout abeg,we need fresh politician no Godfatharism
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by surgical: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2022
zinosleek:
The man said he was threatened for openly supporting Osibanjo presidency.

Remember Buhari was afraid of naming his so called successor because they may kill him.

Hmmmm..........
just like funsho Williams, buhari knows those he is dealing with
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by nairavsdollars(f): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2022
You come out and contest nah since you are fresh grin grin
Allisgud:
Either osinbajo or tinubu they should gerout abeg,we need fresh politician no Godfatharism
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by freshboi88: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2022
wiseoneking:
You are correct but it doesn't work like that because he's already a piece of apron in the hand of the Northerners. He's is likely to be just a sitting duck and a dog that cannot bark. Just imagine how they have been treating him. Nigeria needs a more bolder Southerner. Osibanjo will only be there to protect the interest of the North against the south. His presidency could be extension of Buhari and northern domination. He's is too gentle for that job, a more radical Southerner is needed.

This comment here just shows you why we keep making bad decisions
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by crossfm: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2022
surgical:
He has no fear of God even though he is a pastor, He lie with a straight face, that disqualifies him
I can't defend his Lie's, but one thing I know is that the post of vice president is a useless one. You must dance to the tune of your master or regret it.

Mind you,am talking about a lesser evil here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by akin9ja78(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo tinubu any which way i nor mind
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Laggafin: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Remag666:

Ivory coast all the way cheesy
Yes ooo... Your head get beta oil bro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Laggafin: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2022
globalresource:

Don't say that. If Nigerian burns u mean it won't touch you. This is our collective responsibility
It has already burnt since 2015.. ain't u feeling de heat
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
If you still can't see that BAT will be worse than PMB, I pity your life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by AdeniyiA(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
If you still can't see that BAT will be worse than PMB, I pity your life!!!

He'd be Buhari PRO-MAX undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by adelaja70(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2022
adioolayi:
Mr. Jimi Disu spot-on

"Also on Wednesday, a vet­eran broadcaster, Jimi Disu, faulted Tinubu’s associates.

“Some people said if Osin­bajo decides to run, then he will be disloyal to Tinubu. Some others say Tinubu made Osin­bajo. Did he send him to school? Did he make him a professor of Law? Who added value to whose life? All through the tribulations that Tinubu had, Yemi (Osinbajo) was providing the legal support.

“Let’s get things right. The fact that you made somebody commissioner like you are also serving as governor doesn’t make him subservient to you for life. I saw Ojudu’s statement yesterday where he said he was a self-made man and I stand by him.

“Fine, in association with this gentleman (Tinubu), a few things happened. So what? I hear some of his supporters say it was Asiwaju that made Osinbajo. Take away governor and take away vice president, head to head, who is senior? The man is a professor of Law at a very young age. So, let’s get this right and stop mixing apple with oranges” "
Disu is a fool.... Before Tinubu appointed them commissioners who them be for Nigeria? Na through Tinubu i know Osinbajo and Ojodu... So whats that fatty pig Disu is talking about.... Politically,, Tinubu helped them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Allisgud: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
You come out and contest nah since you are fresh grin grin
I feel like kissing u on the nipples
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by tyup(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2022
wiseoneking:
You are correct but it doesn't work like that because he's already a piece of apron in the hand of the Northerners. He's is likely to be just a sitting duck and a dog that cannot bark. Just imagine how they have been treating him. Nigeria needs a more bolder Southerner. Osibanjo will only be there to protect the interest of the North against the south. His presidency could be extension of Buhari and northern domination. He's is too gentle for that job, a more radical Southerner is needed.

You don't know osinbajo so keep quiet
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by tyup(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2022
josite:
Osinbajo is as gentle as the lamb but not wise as the serpent,so the north must prefer him since he has shown the capacity to be a boy boy.

A Nigeria president needs balls ,osinbajo is not a courageous person.

You don't know osinbajo yet, so let those who know him and has worked under him speak
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by udeh3(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
I guess someone also made Tinubu who he is today. We all need someone to support us and to be supported.

Everytime, we hear you're a betrayal, how?

Tinubu himself went against the Yoruba social cultural group for his selfish gain, yet nobody called him betrayal. When he was suppose to speak on Sunday Igboho case, he kept mute, nobody talk

Hypocrisy everywhere

I stand with the VP if he chooses to contest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by tyup(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Noblechykk:

I don't know the brand of weed you smoked but it didn't look good on you

grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by YellowMayor(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2022
Tutu19:
Nigerians are still not wise. The Tinubu/Osinbajo camp will just be laughing because they are playing on our intelligence. What u don't know is that all they are doing is a game to distract better hands who want to contest from doing so as they now get the spotlight. In the end, Osinbajo and his supporters will step down and endorse Tinubu and it would have been too late for any new entrant into the race. APC is playing Nigerians like football and we are here clapping for them, what a shame.

No loud am na. Oya drop the mic
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by YellowMayor(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2022
wiseoneking:

Someone radical like Obasanjo
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by hisexcellency34: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2022
ayo adebanjo said he made him governor as opposed to funsho williams in 1999
udeh3:
I guess someone also made Tinubu who he is today. We all need someone to support us and to be supported.

Everytime, we hear you're a betrayal, how?

Tinubu himself went against the Yoruba social cultural group for his selfish gain, yet nobody called him betrayal. When he was suppose to speak on Sunday Igboho case, he kept mute, nobody talk

Hypocrisy everywhere

I stand with the VP if he chooses to contest
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by shinealight(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2022
chidan1214:
Tinubu suppose know say Osinbajo nah better candidate 100 times than him nah if he nor dey self-centred

What makes Osinbajo better? Is it because he’s a Professor of Law? Well, in that case he should go and teach some abstract theories in a University somewhere. For your info, this is not about academics but about generating workable ideas and ability to actualise those ideas. This is not about going to distribute small loans to market women please!
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by seyz91(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Infact, overgreedy dey worry am
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is a very greedy man
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by seyz91(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Stewwpeed kwesion undecided

Greedy get any other sense? undecided
aremuforlife:

Greedy man in what sense?
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
I love de silence of Osibanjo.

It's called master class
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
WOW! our brand of stupidity is out of this world ���. Tinubu or Osibanjo? Really? A people deserve the type of government/Governance they get...

iamyemiakins:
Nairalanders, let's settle this from here.

Like for Tinubu
Share for Osinbajo
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by lagosrd: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
israelmao:
The grandfather of splitting is coming.This is just the beginning.I will rather root for Osinbajo and Zulum than root for a defective product because Nigeria can't afford another disaster.

Both has been infected with APC virus
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by IbadeHQ: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kurumaru:
I sincerely miss UNCLE JIMI DISU's shows and talks... Very Analytical and concice..
LOLZZZZ" DID HE SEND HIM TO SCHOOL "?.

The man is frustrated, I'm one of his ardent followers. I have stopped listening to classic FM and 91.3 since he left.
Re: Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid by lagosrd: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
adelaja70:

Disu is a fool.... Before Tinubu appointed them commissioners who them be for Nigeria? Na through Tinubu i know Osinbajo and Ojodu... So whats that fatty pig Disu is talking about.... Politically,, Tinubu helped them.

Tell us, us the governorship seat Tinubu's birthright ? He was previleged to serve as a governor. Had it been your own uncle was selected too. He would have done better than him in office.

Pls go and read about the difference between one's "RIGHT" and " PRIVILEGE"
Don't let these politician belittle you for nothing your head too was made by God to wear a crown and not for the children of those greedy lots called politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / Profile Of Alhaji Yakubu Ibn Mohammed; The New DG Of NTA / Buhari: Tinubu Has Set Standard In Leadership, Governance, Philanthrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.