Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB (27416 Views)

Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu / BREAKING: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by doggedfighter(f): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by seyz91(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
You said it all
Brexxit:

He's intention of running for president is not to make life better for the ordinary man on the street but to fulfill a lifelong ambition.

A man who once recommended recruiting 50m Nigerians into the army to fight insurgents in the north while feeding the 50m Nigerians with cassava. grin

A man who cornered almost half of Lagos to himself,he is the biggest thief this country has ever known after Abacha.
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by DEROX: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Now Tinubu has lost this election..South West people won't forgive him for visiting the man who betrayed MKO Abiola for endorsement
i swear he really bleeped up on this a useless ibb
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Michelle70(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nigeria's ideal president should not be as old as I am - Ibrahim babangida

cool
I swear, IBB no go even reason Tinubu matter
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Pootle: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
pictures...two vegetable comrades
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by doggedfighter(f): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Odin13:

And after consulting and consolidating.. he must contest .. if Apc reject ticket he should decamp or form party and contest

Yoruba eyes go clear for this elections..

In 2 weeks I’ve travelled north well

And I can tell you that Yoruba people will lose this election gallantly

Take this to anywhere .

Power returns North

Returns?

Where's it presently?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by PrinceOfLagos: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
The same IBB that annulled June 1993 election
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Odin13: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honor10:

With Yoruba president then? Get a new brain before quoting me

Typical Yoruba man.. with prideful ignorance

When was the last time yoruba held power in Nigeria

You’re on politics section and sound daft insulting others

A Yoruba will resort to insult ..

As President

Was Obasanjo Yoruba President? Or Nigerian President

Ignorance is bliss
Tueh

Yoruba people sef
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by seyz91(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
You smart
Maxymilliano:
Nigeria's ideal president should not be as old as I am - Ibrahim babangida

cool
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Sucolee(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Go apologize to obj
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by sleezy106(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wasted energy..you cannot rule Nigeria because Nigerian is not Lagos State tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by brain54(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Too desperate...
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by blamingthedevil: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
LibertyRep:
If one candidate is putting much effort to his ambition, others shouldn't sit back and expect manna.

Other candidates too should roll their sleeves and set to work, not waiting the ticket and the seat be delivery to them on the alter of ethnicity and religion.

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by doggedfighter(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
slivertongue:
So he is visiting the man he lampooned in 2019. The man he said is politically irrelevant. Visit to obj loading

Desperation
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by emmykk(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
LibertyRep:
If one candidate is putting much effort to his ambition, others shouldn't sit back and expect manna.

Other candidates too should roll their sleeves and set to work, not waiting the ticket and the seat be delivery to them on the alter of ethnicity and religion.

You have not say anything thing,please try again
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by BIGBANGTHEORY: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Now Tinubu has lost this election..South West people won't forgive him for visiting the man who betrayed MKO Abiola for endorsement
Yoruba& don’t play such politics of bitterness. We have moved on from the Awo and Abiola incident and we still regards them as our Heroes. This is 2022 not 1993 or 1979. No bitterness in us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Top1gun: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Freedom to wail to death n go to hell is available for you, your father n your entire household, dead, born n unborn generation.

Tinubu as the right to contest like Anyim Kalu Atiku and any other prominent Nigerian.

Brexxit:

He's intention of running for president is not to make life better for the ordinary man on the street but to fulfill a lifelong ambition.

A man who once recommended recruiting 50m Nigerians into the army to fight insurgents in the north while feeding the 50m Nigerians with cassava. grin

A man who cornered almost half of Lagos to himself,he is the biggest thief this country has ever known after Abacha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by okorogodwin4(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
funshint:
Na person wey sabi the game of politics be that wink
ibb has publicly told told tinubbuu Ana atakuu to go and rest
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by SOFTSKILL: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Odin13:
Consulting is free .. becoming President is another

Tinubu Must contest.

My concern always is your B.P. Tinubu has dared you! He is contesting and has started consulting. I just pray that government wont later need to subsidise sniper for ethnic bigots like you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Bmaster(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Where is ,the only thread you spits trash is the one that concerns Biafra and people of south east region.

Now your opinion is needed on this thread,c'mon and say starbOy up and down like you're used
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by ufotunang: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmm. . bullion van president
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by just2endowed: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:

its called politic my sis
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Douwine: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by goody234: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
funshint:

Look at him already moving this is what politics is about ....politically astute but i don't want him ...other candidates step up start making your moves now before it is too late
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by symbianDON(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Brexxit:

this statement just off me grin Tinubu na comedian, I swear!
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by richie240: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Sorry to burst ya bubble nwoke,
Sw aren't emotionally handicapped not to see d bigger picture!

Politics is a game of numbers, u cant isolate urself and self-appoint others as ur (perceived) enemies yet expect favor from them, like how d 'usual suspects' are currently doing in Nigeria yet turn around to shout 'marginalization', 'they hate us'

Inugo?
cool

funshint:
U sabi d scores brah!
ManMountain:

You are mistaken. SW politics is completely different from SE politics.

SW don’t play the game of hate and vengeance.
Nwanne, Loud it biko!
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
The desperation of a political looter.
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by babadee1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
The youths of Nigeria must not allow this man to become president. It will be another wasted eight years if it is allowed to happen and youths don't have that kind of time to waste again.
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by chymeze: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
What people don't understand here is that the APC presidential candidate will be decided by Buhari through whatever means he decides to (most likely his cabals). It's not by gallivanting up and down the country. The biggest shocker is yet to come. I believe PMB is silent for a reason. He has a shocker to deliver. He might go with Osibanjo or someone he trusts in the end. And he'd most likely not do it directly but will utilize his cabals indirectly. The party will always fall in line with the wishes of the president. So I think Tinubu's work lies with convincing Buhari rather than gallivanting the country, unless he's 100% sure that Buhari has given his support. Reminds me of Peter Odili who did exactly what Tinubu is doing now but was shocked by Obj at the last minute. Tinubu no wan learn. I thought they say he's jagaban. Big shockers to come anyways
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by emmykk(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
The north should be careful, especially the North East, Anything that made Tinubu became president just know that the north west we drag the future presidential ticket with you because they will use Yoruba successes in producing president twice from the south. The north will be divided will that success

The wrong decision you make today will affect you tomorrow.

Meanwhile the north is going to shock the south.
That I have know. If APC don't play out Tinubu during the APC primaries they will support PDP in the General Election.
Especially that North East region.
Re: Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB by Vistra40: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
funshint:

But sometime ago, one of your comrades described ibb in the forum as “expired milk”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial / Mele. Kyari: NNPC To Stop Running Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.