Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video (38662 Views)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Exceed15: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
EmekaBlue:
I wish i can give so many people in my life and outside gifts and money that will make them cry a cry of Super joy.

Meanwhile....life remains hard

This is how it works. If can't share your N500 ,you can't share your 5million. It's an attitude whether you have plenty or not.

2 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by seanwilliam(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

you should not be motivated to give. the moitvation should originate out of the goodness of your heart and not another mans gesture.
that’s your own believe . Don’t force it down other’s throats
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Johel(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:

That's euro€50

shocked shocked shocked....e choke!
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by treatise: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:
Giving and kindness is a good culture and welcomed anytime any day but I am sincerely getting irritated with all these kindness for the camera going on everywhere. So many people going about using their supposed kindness and camera to catch cruise these days, I’m personally not feeling it.

Sense nor go kill you. We should expect rewards from God for our kindness instead of likes on webpages.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by fuckyouropinion: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
that’s your own believe . Don’t force it down other’s throats

that is what the bible tells us. even if you are a muslim, im sure it preaches the same. if you are of one of two religions, you should know better. nobody is forcing anything down your throat.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
People don Dey use am do tiktok video sef.
treatise:

Sense nor go kill you. We should expect rewards from God for our kindness instead of likes on webpages.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Ekg911(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Very nice of you bro. That money look like Ghana own o shocked kiss
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Ciscodollards(f): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
God bless the giver
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by seanwilliam(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

that is what the bible tells us. even if you are a muslim, im sure it preaches the same. if you are of one of two religions, you should know better. nobody is forcing anything down your throat.
being a Christian or Muslim doesn’t mean you know better. That something is right to you doesn’t mean it’s right (thing) to others.
It’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it..
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Gravity56: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:
Your father mumu, your mother mumu, everybody for your house na mumu. I for Dey carry camera up and down to show everybody wey I give 100naira just to set example. Born by mistake oshi!

You no go ever get sense for this life wen u come so
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Gravity56: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
fuckyouropinion:
mumu worry u pass. setting a good example for who? you? why does someome have to set an example first for you to be generous with your finances? does that make sense to you?

Setting example for people like you to follow .... You never answer my question how many people you don help off camera � Idiot... Go and study your Bible ... That Quran wen u dey read no go help you
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
I get sense pass your papa, your mama and everybody wey Dey your house. I can live with that.
Gravity56:

You no go ever get sense for this life wen u go so
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Gravity56: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:
I get sense pass your papa, your mama and everybody wey Dey your house. I can live with that.

I know people like you , your foolishness is custom made with linear reasoning.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Abujaexpress: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Johel:

Na 1k im give am??
That's a 100 Euro

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by stevups(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:
Giving and kindness is a good culture and welcomed anytime any day but I am sincerely getting irritated with all these kindness for the camera going on everywhere. So many people going about using their supposed kindness and camera to catch cruise these days, I’m personally not feeling it.
It motivates some of us to do same.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
The very same place wey them take customize your papa foolishness, wey Dey take fill your mama head with foolishness, wey Dey take curse everybody for your house with foolishness? I no be your family dude. When you talk of foolishness, look inward. It is written in your DNA
Gravity56:

I know people like you , your foolishness is custom made with linear reasoning.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Potassium
stevups:

It motivates some of us to do same.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by rezzy: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Vlibray:
You give person money
you dey record am..
na so one person buy car for person yesterday dey post am

It might even be someone else that filmed it
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Charisma01: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:

Idiot
Thats 500 euros. Almost 400k at black market rate.

How much you don give person before?

Guy, even when i had an accident and just had spinal surgery, i helped someone who called for help, i still give to people in need everytime especially during Christmas.
I dont have to carry camera and post on instablog
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na so I go Calabar one day, to my greatest surprise I saw the man that used to sell Newswatch to my dad when we were in primary school STILL selling newspapers, omor I weak. I had to patronize the man and left my change with him. Some people are just so dedicated and contented with the little they got.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by DESAMSAMO: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Vlibray:
You give person money
you dey record am..
na so one person buy car for person yesterday dey post am
do your own and post, or better still let them do it their way
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Exceed15:

This is how it works. If can't share your N500 ,you can't share your 5million. It's an attitude whether you have plenty or not.
True

I do that but want to do the one give people real joy
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Kmf0: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ohhh
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by yommen: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
There are too many people with hopeless feelings in this country and Africa as a whole. God, make an angel of blessings to many in Jesus' name.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Realhommie(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:
You're not alone bro, we reason alike in this context..

The need for constant virtual gratification and applause, it already invalidates whatever good intention.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Realhommie(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
DESAMSAMO:
do your own and post, or better still let them do it their way
He's saying something reasonable you're here attacking him... It is a bad practice.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Johel(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abujaexpress:
That's a 100 Euro

Some said 50 pounds...but in all...the man did well.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Gben5: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
IT'S HAPPENS IN GHANA NOT NIGERIA......DONT POST FAKE NEWS ....
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Gben5: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
THE MAN WHO GAVE THE SHO MAKER THE MONEY IS CALL OSEIBO....AND THAT MONEY IS NOT EURO IT'S GHANA'S 50 CEDIS
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by snoopz: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na because the old man dey nice to him then,
Good the young man didn't forget home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borehole Accident Kills 3 In Onitsha (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.