Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns (11194 Views)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by SamuelLoch: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2022

Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns

This is the beginning of a very strategic planning. Go for sane, responsible, and agile candidates!
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
TPound:

Agreement don dey
slawormiir u never still cut d testicles or make we assist u?
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Faakhir:
slawormiir u never still cut d testicles or make we assist u?

AFCON never end
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by IMASTEX: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
alphaconde:
i really dont have problem with age

i think a thief is a thief

its in the mind which does not age.

for instance we have a pope whos frail how many times has he done rubbish.

theres also a young yahaya bello that i cant give a kiosk to run

so lets remove age and vote sensible people
I agree with you partially but there is a reason retirement age for civil servants were pegged at 60 years, despite the less activeness in their job schedule compare to the office of the president. Particularly Nigeria that doesn't have a structured, where the president does the work of LGA, State & fg combined. Age, education, personal achievement, etc should be a factor until the country is structured to work. If the country can't move forward at least it shouldn't move backward. Those old men want to use it as retirement home at least to foot their medical bills. We should vote fresh blood to encourage technocrats to come on board. Not Yeye Bello kinds.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
TPound:

AFCON never end
I pray make Dem win I no want make my fellow man loose his testicle
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by ofwest47(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Inexperience brainless useless youth forgetting that "Experience is the Best Teacher".
Bola Tinubu is the only and best experienced political big wig in the country.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Hiq0: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Faakhir:
I pray make Dem win I no want make my fellow man loose his testicle

Bad Belle... angry
Abeg Waka front
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Omefe01: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Well spoken.... The same goes to APC too..... No more 70 years old president.... They should please go and rest and enjoy their old age mbok
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by greendeals: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2022
TPound:

Bad Belle... angry
Abeg Waka front
U no want make Nigeria win AfCON again?
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by adekolaelect(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Rebuke:
Good. Some senseless and hungry Nigerians are already campaigning for their ancestor tinibu.

I I can't just imagine anyone in his right sense clamouring for someone like that despite our experience under Buhari.

PDP or APC, people should vote for credibility and not just party. However, with the mess APC has already created I doubt we can still trust any candidate from them.

Unfortunately, we only have only two parties in Nigeria and both of them are rogues. But I am sure Nigerians will rather choose a lesser evil than APC the devil himself.

Na Tinubu mater go kill these guys yet you are unable to pool him down. The topic is abt pdp not apc why can't to talk on how you can stop next year another Atikulation in pdp or Tinubu in the beginning and end of your problems?
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Faakhir:
U no want make Nigeria win AfCON again?

Why not?? But testicles is more importanter grin
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
TPound:

Why not?? But testicles is more importanter grin
u wan cash out with person testicles abi? grin
Comrade why
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Faakhir:
u wan cash out with person testicles abi? grin
Comrade why

Current economic situation will tell
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
TPound:

Current economic situation will tell
Nigeria don loose ooh cheesy
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Faakhir:
Nigeria don loose ooh cheesy

I don dey drag am ooo...
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
TPound:

I don dey drag am ooo...
grin grin
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Faakhir:
grin grin

He no respond again sef angry
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
TPound:

He no respond again sef angry
una no sign agreement? cool
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Faakhir:
una no sign agreement? cool

Witness plenty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Poll: I’ve Survived Four Assassination Attempts – Dino Melaye / Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors / Fayose Condemns Call For The Postponement Of Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.