Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,309 members, 7,842,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House (36514 Views)

After Telling Peter Obi To Go To Court, APC Now Working Overtime To Scuttle Case / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by odyx: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kudos to Governor of Kaduna state, iam impressed with the quality of work he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by mfm04622: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Same thing happened in kafanchan yesterday where he went to commission a road that led to the palace of the emir of the Hausas in kafanchan, such a shame. Buhari could not travel by road to kafanchan because the road was terrible. He went to kafanchan by helicopter, but where will he land? grin The township in kafanchan is crowded with no space for a helicopter to land so the only option left was the Kaduna State University in kafanchan which also had a terrible road connecting it to the township. Guys, did you know that they tarred that road in two days, working day and night? Even the road in kafanchan which is in southern Kaduna was mostly done in the Muslim dominated part of the town. The part that went through the Christian part is still there under construction for about 2 years, yet to be completed. People go through so much trouble plying that road. I pity anyone that fails to see beyond the smoke screen. Never make the mistake of voting Elrufai even as vice president. Even Buhari is learning bigotry from him!

Only one road lead from Kaduna to Kafanchan. Tell me the section that is bad on that road! Must you comment? The Road to Kafanchan is good! The president also flew to Zaria today. Was the road also bad?
He has so many project to open that he went around with helicopter to save time.
Mention the "Christian area on Kafanchan and the Muslim area of Kafanchan for us!

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by asanausana91: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Same thing happened in kafanchan yesterday where he went to commission a road that led to the palace of the emir of the Hausas in kafanchan, such a shame. Buhari could not travel by road to kafanchan because the road was terrible. He went to kafanchan by helicopter, but where will he land? grin The township in kafanchan is crowded with no space for a helicopter to land so the only option left was the Kaduna State University in kafanchan which also had a terrible road connecting it to the township. Guys, did you know that they tarred that road in two days, working day and night? Even the road in kafanchan which is in southern Kaduna was mostly done in the Muslim dominated part of the town. The part that went through the Christian part is still there under construction for about 2 years, yet to be completed. People go through so much trouble plying that road. I pity anyone that fails to see beyond the smoke screen. Never make the mistake of voting Elrufai even as vice president. Even Buhari is learning bigotry from him!
you are really a cowboy. El rufai has done much to the state. Iam a Christian from southern Kaduna I hate bringing religion into politics.
I would vote elrufai anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by asanausana91: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is it a crime for a contractor to work day and night?
If he didn't finish that road you will complain
If he construct the road for 8 years you will complain
He work day and night to finish the road, now you are complaining.
Maybe you want him to work like that governor of Abia state that is building a fly over for 7 years now.
Human being! Hmmnn.

4 Likes

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
asanausana91:
you are really a cowboy. El rufai has done much to the state. Iam a Christian from southern Kaduna I hate bringing religion into politics.
I would vote elrufai anytime.
Have you been to kafanchan? Can you name me the parts of the town where the roads were completed and where they were not? Can you deny that the issue I raised about the road constructed in two days is true? I am a Christian from southern Kaduna too and an ardent supporter of Elrufai from his days as fct minister right up to his first term as Kaduna State governor. Dumbo!
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
mfm04622:

Only one road lead from Kaduna to Kafanchan. Tell me the section that is bad on that road! Must you comment? The Road to Kafanchan is good! The president also flew to Zaria today. Was the road also bad?
He has so many project to open that he went around with helicopter to save time.
Mention the "Christian area on Kafanchan and the Muslim area of Kafanchan for us!
Katsit is a Christian dominated part of kafanchan and we know where the emir's house is located. You are calling out the wrong dude. I know that town like the palm of my hand. All the newly constructed tarred roads in kafanchan are on the side of the road where the emir's house is located. I come here and deny it you dolt!
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Quitam: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
It is unfortunate how you drag religion into everything. You guys said Elrufai has neglected southern Kaduna, and now that he's done some projects in Kafanchan you're saying it's in muslim dominated areas. What exactly do you want? Are the roads going to be used by muslims? Or any christian using it is going to be taxed?

3 Likes

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
NOBILITY22:

Before now, I used to think that Kafanchan was a foreign country until when I went to Kaduna last 3 years...
I was ashamed of myself grin
I am very glad you went there and saw it yourself. Well the kafanchan you saw is a highly developed kafanchan. The coming of the new generation banks helped to beautify the face of kafanchan. Kafanchan was popular since the late 1800s but look at it! That town has stayed the same for many many decades. Inspite of that, kafanchan is the most beautiful part of southern Kaduna. So so sad!
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Quitam:

It is unfortunate how you drag religion into everything. You guys said Elrufai has neglected southern Kaduna, and now that he's done some projects in Kafanchan you're saying it's in muslim dominated areas. What exactly do you want? Are the roads going to be used by muslims? Or any christian using it is going to be taxed?
I feel so sad when people like you accuse someone like me of bigotry! Do you know who I am. This is an ex Elrufai die hard you are talking to! I literally loved that man. I was all smiles when he won his first election. Follow my trails on Nairaland back to 2015 if you like and see how I carried Buhari on my head. I loved these guys! I cannot keep quiet on this. The roads in the northern parts of kaduna were completed at supersonic speed, the one leading to the emir's palace and the one on the Hausas side of kafanchan have been completed too. Why is the one in katsit at the Christian side of the town the way it is? I ply that road for God's sake, do you? It makes my heart bleed that Nigeria is this way and the worst thing I can do to my country is keep quiet and pretend all is fine.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by mfm04622: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=ADAMUdaCOWBOY post=109576792]
Katsit is a Christian dominated part of kafanchan and we know where the emir's house is located. You are calling out the wrong dude. I know that town like the palm of my hand. All the newly constructed tarred roads in kafanchan are on the side of the road where the emir's house is located. I come here and deny it you dolt![/

Which section of the Kaduna to Kafanchan road is bad?
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by smallsmall: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are right on the button!
Hell Rufai is the sole reason why Citizens get kidnapped and slaughtered, EVERYDAY in kaduna, as of today.
If you observe, since he came to Power, this midget of a sickly Jihadist has been attacking Christians and anybody/anything from Southern Kaduna.
He demolished Churches, he encouraged Fulani Terrorists to attack Southern Kaduna and kidnap Christian Children and Students, he even changed the old-aged tradition of Chiefdoms (Christians and Southerners traditional institution) to Islamic Emirates!
He completely obliterated the Christians in Southern Kaduna and will refuse them SOS Help, when attacked by Fulani Jihadist,

Simply put, that sickly midget from Hell, hates Christians and southerners to the core of his being, never hte pretense he puts up publicly.
And incase we have forgotten, it is Hell Rufai and Buhari who invited the Fulani Bororo (an animalistic branch of Fulani Herders that live in the forest and are savages) to come to Nigeria to come and help them overthrow Jonathan, should he win the 2015 election, promising them money and land for settlement.
That is the genesis of the various kidnap-for-ransom, Land grabbing and Fulani Herders feasting their Cows on the Farms of Farmers and killing them on their farm.
This band of Foreign Fulani terrorists that Hell Rufai and Buhari invited, are not humans but complete animals, they are the ones that will rape an 85yr old GrandMa or disembowel a pregnant woman, after raping her, they dont have any humanity in them.

God forbid that Hell Rufai hold any NATIONAL Public Post again, Nigeria will burn.

BTW, it is the same Nepotism of Buhari that runs in Hell Rufai's blood.

They can do the road to Buhari's House in 4days, they can finish all the Express Roads from Abuja to almost every major Town in the North, even did Road and Train to Niger Republic but they can even find money to finish the Lagos Ibadan Express, they can find Money to finish the 2nd Niger bridge, the Lagos- Abeokuta Road is unfinished, East-West Road, undone, PH-Calabar Rail undone, etc.

And you wont see Toll Gate on any Northern Road but here in the South, the Jihadists will put a Toll on our Roads.

God will punish these Evil men, in His own Time
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by asanausana91: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Have you been to kafanchan? Can you name me the parts of the town where the roads were completed and where they were not? Can you deny that the issue I raised about the road constructed in two days is true? I am a Christian from southern Kaduna too and an ardent supporter of Elrufai from his days as fct minister right up to his first term as Kaduna State governor. Dumbo!
is it a crime to complete the road in 2 days?

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
smallsmall:

You are right on the button!
Hell Rufai is the sole reason why Citizens get kidnapped and slaughtered, EVERYDAY in kaduna, as of today.
If you observe, since he came to Power, this midget of a sickly Jihadist has been attacking Christians and anybody/anything from Southern Kaduna.
He demolished Churches, he encouraged Fulani Terrorists to attack Southern Kaduna and kidnap Christian Children and Students, he even changed the old-aged tradition of Chiefdoms (Christians and Southerners traditional institution) to Islamic Emirates!
He completely obliterated the Christians in Southern Kaduna and will refuse them SOS Help, when attacked by Fulani Jihadist,

Simply put, that sickly midget from Hell, hates Christians and southerners to the core of his being, never hte pretense he puts up publicly.
And incase we have forgotten, it is Hell Rufai and Buhari who invited the Fulani Bororo (an animalistic branch of Fulani Herders that live in the forest and are savages) to come to Nigeria to come and help them overthrow Jonathan, should he win the 2015 election, promising them money and land for settlement.
That is the genesis of the various kidnap-for-ransom, Land grabbing and Fulani Herders feasting their Cows on the Farms of Farmers and killing them on their farm.
This band of Foreign Fulani terrorists that Hell Rufai and Buhari invited, are not humans but complete animals, they are the ones that will rape an 85yr old GrandMa or disembowel a pregnant woman, after raping her, they dont have any humanity in them.

God forbid that Hell Rufai hold any NATIONAL Public Post again, Nigeria will burn.

BTW, it is the same Nepotism of Buhari that runs in Hell Rufai's blood.

They can do the road to Buhari's House in 4days, they can finish all the Express Roads from Abuja to almost every major Town in the North, even did Road and Train to Niger Republic but they can even find money to finish the Lagos Ibadan Express, they can find Money to finish the 2nd Niger bridge, the Lagos- Abeokuta Road is unfinished, East-West Road, undone, PH-Calabar Rail undone, etc.

And you wont see Toll Gate on any Northern Road but here in the South, the Jihadists will put a Toll on our Roads.

God will punish these Evil men, in His own Time
Thank you! You even remembered the chiefdom part, yet the cowardly clown called asaunasauna91 is coming here to refute what I said.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
asanausana91:
is it a crime to complete the road in 2 days?
It is not! Infact it is commendable. Why couldn't he complete the road in katsit in two years? If truly you are an sk guy then you should be buying your head in shame.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by tempusfugit: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bro me as well, am from south south but I visited kaduna last year omo I fell in love with that state
Dikaveli:
After my visit from east to kaduna August last year I became madly in love with that state....

One day i will be back there

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
All roads lead to Rome,
Well, all road leads to Home.

According to Buhari
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by MrExcel(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
You have said it all!✋
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Eriokanmi: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
ivolt:

What has a state government's project got to do with Obj?
just like saying what has kaduna state project got to do with buhari? Sango ota Road is a federal road, if you truly know what you're saying
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Kriss216: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
99thEnemy:

Thanks bro.

It's still under development but since I have some of the site data up in the database, I decided to get it up running so that search engines can start indexing the site against when Jamb registration will start.

Hopefully will fix everything before mid February.

Any Recommended fixes / improvements will be appreciated as a feedback from you cheesy

Please browse and let me know your personal user experience bro.

You did well bro. Congratulations.

Not conversant with web designing but I think to find a course like Zoology will be tiring. Shouldn't there be something like a quick search up there ?

Congratulations, once more .

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
This guy will end up living in Kaduna while Katsina burns...........
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Kriss216: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
99thEnemy:

Thanks for the feedback brother..

will start working to fix it it tomorrow.

I'll seek help if I can't cause it requires JavaScript and I am more of PHP backend oriented only as for web development .

But it will definitely be done before this Beta testing stage ends.

Meanwhile, Make I the create public awareness here since I no get FB are Adwords Credit to Advertise to my fellow U.A.R citizens. grin grin grin

Alright, bro.

Gotta be on a low cos of Bot and Mods here.

I'll help you post on my signature. How do you want it to look like?

Safe.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by temitimx19(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Elrufai is working no doubt, infrastructural developments in most places in Kaduna, he's one of the best Governor the state has ever had, but the way he neglected some areas in Kaduna south (chikun lga) is overwhelming. U/Romi did not benefit from one Elrufai projects. It's sad, the marginalization is clear and surprising.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by dokxavi: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na now dem just dey tar the expressway from Ota to Abeokuta. Under Fulani Buhari. When PDP's Obj, an Ogun man was president, that road was an eyesore hell on earth. Travelled to Abk recently and saw it's even Julius Berger that was contracted to fix the road.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by davidque: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Who say fulani no wise. Obj messed up big time
Your statement makes no sense. It's the same OBJ that made elrufai minister and gave him room to transform Abuja. Just apllaud the governor's efforts and leave it there instead of making meaningless comments.....
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by 99thEnemy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

Alright, bro.

Gotta be on a low cos of Bot and Mods here.

I'll help you post on my signature. How do you want it to look like?

Safe.

Any how as long as it generates leads and creates Awareness.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by michoim(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Whether by overtime or under time, all we know is that projects are being accomplished and haters are not happy with these developments...

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by YellowMayor(m): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2022
harizonal123:
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met soldiers on their way back.

The soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their
clothes/jerseys.

The first guy was wearing chelsea
jersey 12 Mikel Obi, He was flogged 12 strokes.

The second person was wearing 50cent, He was flogged 50
strokes.

In the process, the third man started crying
from afar...

Guess what? He is a Yoruba man, he was wearing

Vote Tinubu for President 2023....

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.