Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil (20867 Views)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
new jack city ^^
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
pleep:

seriously? you never say anything that bad. You learn about phychologically disturbed people though experience. Books can only teach so much.

you're quite right.

so, you have a lot of psychologically disturbed people around you, did you say.

hope you didnt get the gene though it seems you did.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hehehe, oh gosh.

If you're my keeper, omo I don die be that.  cheesy

Anywaz, back to what I was doing before.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

technically, half yooba, half benin, but then my dad is like 5th generation lagosian so i guess i am full yooba. but we all nigerians right ?

dont know about that migration stuff.

i'm sure your eastern ancestry is very recent.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Hehehe, oh gosh.

If you're my keeper, omo I don die be that.  cheesy

Anywaz, back to what I was doing before.
yeah get back to sewing that pata olokun grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

dont know about that migration stuff.

i'm sure your eastern ancestry is very recent.
as recent as the 1700s or 1800s. if you call that recent grin i am full blooded lagosian now. my mum is full lagosian. i am a son of the soil. proper omo eko. what you know about dat ?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^hmm, pending further investigation cos your igbo impression didnt just come from nowhere. wink
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

^^hmm, pending further investigation cos your igbo impression didnt just come from nowhere. wink
you must be related to sherlock holmes. to be able to decipher folks ethnicity via text is quite an amazing feat. rather enthralling. splendidddddddddd cool you need a job with the CIA is what you need tpia
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by OAM4J: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
OK! Reported insults have been removed. Pls let's be civil and keep insults out. Thanks.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

you must be related to sherlock holmes. to be able to decipher folks ethnicity via text is quite an amazing feat. rather enthralling. splendidddddddddd cool you need a job with the CIA is what you need tpia

^^maybe, maybe not.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

^^maybe, maybe not.
thats the question grin on a side note, i think some of us militant folks need to go to nigeria and do covet operations in julius berger. kidnap a few germans and feed them live rats for 3 days straight. or something similar. i am open to suggestions for torture cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
i quite fancy the idea of dangling a german upside down by his big toe
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^hmm, if their nigerian girlfriends and boyfriends catch you sha.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by SEFAGO(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
Kantan kantan leyi!

SEFAGO is an oyibo arse kisser. Everyone in this sections know it.

How he brags about only dating Oyibo women and how all his friends are oyibo.

Eyi oda!

Omo Igbo Igbo yi ti ya were tan.

Yes I do brag, but not about who I date or who my friends are.

You have a very poor memory to claim I do any of those. I dont blame you though, its hard keeping track of all the people on NL. Sometimes I mix you up with Andre Ewure or some of the Ibo chaps around. SO no biggie.

And Afrocentricism is a mild delusion. While I do believe that Africans should face hard truths so that we can advance in the future (Most important;y, understand that the global system as it is  off-puttingly western, and that to beat western countries and be successful in the west we have to understand the west), I dont go around denigrating Nigeria, The Nigerian system, the Nigerian Government or NIgerian People at every opportunity. I applaud every single baby step we take, because baby steps later lead to giant steps. I differ from Madam Kobojunkie in this regard, I bleed green white and green. Kobojunkie, on the other hand, would be singing the Star-Spangled Banner all the way to her grave  grin.

You should understand my school of thought is unique, due to my pure genius and exceptional academic prowess, and might seem difficult to comprehend to those of lower intellectual ability.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by SEFAGO(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

^^hmm, if their nigerian girlfriends and boyfriends catch you sha.

Baby whats up?

I bet your legs haha grin

I no fit eat, I no fit chop, I no fit sleep, your love dey do me yori yori and I think about you 26/7 cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ak47mann(m): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2011
buzugee:

i quite fancy the idea of dangling a german upside down by his big toe
sorry how do you post you tube on this site?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2011
Lol @ "see everyone as equals"

Tell that to the osu crew. You still have your bros saying they'd never marry anyone with osu in their linage. accepting indeed.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2011
^^^ bombshell!!!!!!!!!!!
tpia@:

you're quite right.

so, you have a lot of psychologically disturbed people around you, did you say.

hope you didnt get the gene though it seems you did.
Clever . . . I must admit for a woman you are good at this retort thing.  angry

You got me this time. Next time pleep will win!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol @ "see everyone as equals"

Tell that to the osu crew. You still have your bros saying they'd never marry anyone with osu in their linage. accepting indeed.

Bia Idiotof hearts  wat is dis madness u are saying. Please don't let me ever here u talk gibberish ever. Children talk wat dey know about. Nonsense.  angry angry

P.S. I do not worship any white man not once did i support their actions, merely highlighted dat we should be careful in dealing with dem, period. shocked
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2011
dude stop barking.

who doesnt know about your osu issues? Odada.

and you worship them completely else you wouldnt be crying about their human rights when no one cares about ours. Arindin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

dude stop barking.

who doesnt know about your osu issues? Odada.

and you worship them completely else you wouldnt be crying about their human rights when no one cares about ours. Arindin

Ok violate their human rights now. Why are u making noise over the internet? Go to Nigeria and violate their human rights. Kill all the white people in Nigeria. Please! Are u still in New York? I told u children talk about things that concerns dem and advice u to do the same. tongue
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
The Germans regard black ppl as subhumans and there is ever increasing resentment by the Germans of the presence of africans and arabs in Germany.Neo Nazism is now on the rise in Germany and if you dark skinned its not advisable to step out of your home if its strikes 6 o'clock in the evening.There are random killings of blacks and jews in Germany and the German police seems to be working together with the German Neo Nazi groups.Ask many Germans today what they think of Hitler and they will tell you that they wish Hitler was alive so he could wipe out all the niggers and the sand niggers residing in Germany.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^ tom28 I think you may be exagerating a little.

No one ever answered the 'osu' question. How can everyone be equal if there is an untouchable chaste?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
pleep:

No one ever answered the 'osu' question. How can everyone be equal if there is an untouchable chaste?
You have to ask EzeUche such a question because he"s igbo.There are many non igbos who are married to igbos they tag as Osu.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
pleep:

You're surprised?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
^ are you 2 yorubas?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
All day, everyday  cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
pleep:

^ are you 2 yorubas?
No i am edo
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by edoyad(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2011
OSU is the acronym for Osun State University. smiley
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ogun State University nko?

Go and sit down jo.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2011
ThiefOfHearts,  olorufemi! Ko ma fu eyon imi obo wa ooooooo!  kiss
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Muslcar: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
OSU is the acronym for Ogun Student Union. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? / After Your Msc Abroad: Stay Or Go? / ChatGPT: Lawyer Gets In Trouble For Using Cases From AI To Present A Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.