Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil (20892 Views)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

You really believe in this ti.t for tat.  grin You should come to this section more often and make it more entertaining for me.

Am I now a clown  angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Am I now a clown  angry

No but you are now my pet. . .  cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
Sicherheit:

How does the actions of LovePeddlers affect the way hardworking Nigerians are treated by the Germans they work for? Why even bring LovePeddlers  into this matter?
Some people are just senseless.
'

Gawd, finally someone who gets it.  smiley

The way they are talking you'd think pro.stitution started in Naija the day the Lebenese and Germans arrived. Delusion of grandeur. They arent doing anything that you dont expect them to do so their BS is irrelevant in this matter.

This s about innocent people who are trying to do honest work for a livng and being treated like slaves

Better bring in Mugabe since you people cant deal with them yourselves
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

No but you are now my pet. . .  cool

I knew you were German. angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

I knew you were German.  angry

You continue with the insults!  angry

Back on topic. . .

This is not only a German thing, but British, Indian and Chinese.

The worse are the LEBANESE!

We need to send them back to their war torn country.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
lol abi no be German that literally wanna turn Nigerians to their "pets"  shocked

and yea agreed. I cant STAND the Lebenese. The ones here love bragging about their time in Nigeria. Makes me wanna break their ugly hook noses  angry

Only Nigerians give those dirty bastards any recognition. Everywhere else see them as trash
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Muslcar: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
Nigerians deserve everything dey get from foreigners. I have never come across a nation or people with the level of inferiority complex like Nigerians.

Wat would we say is causing it: is it the beating from school and home or just the lack of faith in their abilities to succeed.

Americans would say God bless America and Britain would say God save our Queen . Nigerians need serious God intervention more so then the later. May God liberate Nigeria from inferiority complex.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

'

Gawd, finally someone who gets it.  smiley

. Delusion of grandeur. They arent doing anything that you dont expect them to do so their BS is irrelevant in this matter.

This s about innocent people who are trying to do honest work for a livng and being treated like slaves

Better bring in Mugabe since you people cant deal with them yourselves

lets set aside the psychological  barbel for a sec , no matter how u slice this, the interconnectedness of all things is a well recongnized form of thought, so dont pretend some of us who see the actions of all niaja peoples n then singling out sector by sector to see how their actions of self degradations helps define how thse racecist treats us as a people becos what is delutional here in any attempt to say that this issue is isolated so it has nothing to do with the rest of naija people!

sometimes its okay to compactmentalise so that we can look at issues separately, but preaching it as the one and only valide way of thought is a none starter to some of us who thinks freely. so yeah, we r not dumb, we hear what u r saying but disagree with u.
but u sound like ur way of seeing this issue is the only valid way of seeing it and that any one who wants to take a wider view of the issue is somehow just engaging in bashing, !

the problem of niaja is nigerians not the leaders because nogerian leaders r nigerians too!!  nigerian hookers r nagerians too,

so drop it Miss - we do get ur point
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
Kai was that even English?

every sentence had a different spelling for "Nigerian".

No wonder they have to bring in foreigners  embarassed

na only stunna? stunted nko?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^Just like Miss 'OleOfHearts',  She is just spewing dislike. Dat lady is one confused brawl,   cool  

EzeUche!:

But some Europeans do consider Nigerians racist though. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-50144.0.html

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/news-current-affairs-politics/33721-nigerians-most-racist-people-world.html
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
The fact that you people take white people complaints of "racism" serious is hilarious to me.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^ Why? Are they not human beings? Don't the united nations declaration of human rights apply to them? undecided
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
Egwu adighi atu ya. grin

ThiefOfHearts you are quite entertaining.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Kai was that even English?

every sentence had a different spelling for "Nigerian".

No wonder they have to bring in foreigners  embarassed

na only stunna? stunted nko?

I SET A TRAP AND YOU FELL INTO IT OR SPRANG IT AS WE SAY HERE!!!!!!!

SELF HATE! A NIGERIAN WOMAN WHO WANTS PEOPLE TO CONCENTRATE ON AN ISSUE SUDDENLY IN RESPONSE TO ANOTHER

POSSIBLY NIGERIAN MAN, LEFT THE ISSUE AT HAND TO RESPOND TO HIS USE OF THE WHITE MAN'S LANGUAGE BECAUSE, THAT

LANGUAGE IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE IT, YOU MUST DO SO WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES TO PROVE YOUR WORTH!! WHY, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE WHITE MAN TOLD HER AT SCHOOL!!

just showed ya what unconscious self hate means,

its the point we have been trying to make for ya, aii
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

Egwu adighi atu ya.  grin

ThiefOfHearts you are quite entertaining.

Oya, Egwu adighi atu ya.  Ona parmu ochi. Nwa Anuofia, grin cheesy smileywink
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
Calculia:

^^ Why? Are they not human beings? Don't the united nations declaration of human rights apply to them?  undecided

Rofl.

Do you think the black SAfricans give a damn about the complaints of white peple who go to SA now? After everything they've done in Africa and continue to do, you are crying on their behalf? Are you insane?

Can you name in ANY way how the way whites treat blacks/Africans in general is on par to what we supposedly have done to them? Go ahead, I dare you to name situations where we had dogs unleashed on them, segregation, whippings, degrading those who spoke against any negative actions towards them, go ahead I dare you. The only people who are on par with whites with this BS are the arabs.

The colorless bastards crying about Nigerians laughing at them are still the ones who get paid more for doing nothing while actual educated Nigerians cater to their every need yet you have the audacity to be crying for their "human rights". You can yarn such garbage and still look in the mirror?

all these house niggers in Naija sef. Embarrassing.

We are discussing people being abused in their own country by foreigners and you are singing "but they've been abused too. people laughed at them! It's the same as attacking them with dogs!"
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl.

Do you think the black SAfricans give a damn about the complaints of white peple who go to SA now? After everything they've done in Africa and continue to do, you are crying on their behalf? Are you insane?

Can you name in ANY way how the way whites treat blacks/Africans in general is on par to what we supposedly have done to them? Go ahead, I dare you to name situations where we had dogs unleashed on them, segregation, whippings, degrading those who spoke against any negative actions towards them, go ahead I dare you. The only people who are on par with whites with this BS are the arabs.

The colorless bastards crying about Nigerians laughing at them are still the ones who get paid more for doing nothing while actual educated Nigerians cater to their every need yet you have the audacity to be crying for their "human rights". You can yarn such garbage and still look in the mirror?

We are discussing people being abused in their own country by foreigners and you are singing "but they've been abused too. people laughed at them! It's the same as attacking them with dogs!"

you ain't as smart as you think you are lil miss, so be quiet, because we in the west are aware of how black people in africa treats Albinos in Africa!
and yes, in a world where everything is connected and no behaviour is isolated and independent of other things - which is a lesson we want u to learn, it does count , just in case u wanna be loud and deny that it counts, aii

so, the person who mentions reverse racism is on the larger picture not too far off, since ive read ya hear calling out igbos because u think their behaviour towards women is somehow determined by their very nature as igbos! racists sentiment.

its complicated is the lesson u need to learn and if some of us wants to interpret events by referencing other lager issues, dont go out of ur way to try to silence us, because as u can see, some of us are actually smarter than u r
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
stunna please stop responding to me. I dont have time to try to get your "sentences". Either go back to school or ignore me.

What is your problem sef? Are you crazy? Nothing you've said or should I say struggle to say has been of any worth. Stick to the topic or stfu. Since when are Igbos are a race anyway? Keep in mind all that I said and stand by is to the my-gnostic Igbo BOYS of Nairaland. Na only racism? grin rac-islam nko? All these bloody illiterates on NL throwing the "racism" word without knowing the meaning

Going around harassing the women on the board. Shameless phaggot.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
This is why I love Yoruba babes.  grin I always find them entertaining. ThiefOfHearts, you never stop do you? ti.t for tat is something you really believe in isn't it?

Define racism in your own words. And race is a social construct.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl.

Ignorance is bliss.  nuff said!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
You would know all about ignorance darling Anuofia cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

This is why I love Yoruba babes.  grin I always find them entertaining. ThiefOfHearts, you never stop do you? ti.t for tat is something you really believe in isn't it?

Define racism in your own words. And race is a social construct.

you believe Igbos are a race?

Is this because the Jews claim to be as well? tongue
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

you believe Igbos are a race?

Is this because the Jews claim to be as well? tongue

Like I told you before, define racism. . .

And according to the dictionary, race is a group of persons related by common descent or heredity. Have you heard of a dictionary? grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

You would know all about ignorance darling Anuofia  cool

Hahaha! Oloshi jati jati. grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
Olori bu. aburo were. cool

Crying for oyibo "human rights" yet yarning dust at fellow Nigerians.

Typical slave defending his master
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
ahhhhhhh! Tani slave. shae emi lom ba wi!

Tim ba mu e! Ahhhhhhhh ! oma gba! o se ori rogodo bi t'obo! cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
abeg go sit down jo. elejo wewe oshi. Market-transexual  cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
nanny trained spoilt brat!. . . Again, you are an ídiot!!!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
House nigger is crying again. embarassed

anyway I'll let "stunna" attend to you. You';re now officially boring. Omo lasan ekeji aja. smiley
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
I now understand wat is meant by ti.t for tat, u really don't give up now do u,  Nyway, like i said ignorance is bliss for the shallow minded. Objectivity brings liberation to the close minded ode. Dish ignorance and embrace Objectivity.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
after reading the insults here! why wont a foreigner abuse us! chineke mere anyi ebere sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? / How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / After Your Msc Abroad: Stay Or Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.