Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (9861 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Windscribe: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2022

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by shantti(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hurray!!!!!! Hurray!!!!! First to comment. I've never being the first to comment in any post. This is my first time. Am feeling emotional. cry cry cry. I dedicate this success to Jakie Chan's best friend.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Windscribe: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: .. by Windscribe: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
shantti:
Hurray!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!
Grow up Alaye, been expecting comments like this, get some sense and stop being a kiddy.
Re: .. by Mide1data: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
SHIT
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Congrats, but cheers to us who has never had sex. Feel free to hit the Like and Share button.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by otipoju(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Windscribe:
Between Wednesday night and the present moment, I've seen my body count skyrocket from 0 to 2 after making love with 2 sex workers spanning two different brothels.

On Wednesday night, I felt this urge to break this jinx, I'm not a small boy anymore, I don't wanna die without tasting the forbidden fruit, person fit die anytime, I was restless that very night, I left home with 2k in my pocket, got to the nearest Brothel, started looking for girls that appears in my age bracket, saw few, the rest were mamas in their late 30s-40s.

I approached a fair shorty young girl, she looks quite beautiful..

Me : hey are you available?
Girl : yes, fine boy
Me : how much for 2 round.
Girl : it's 3k
Me : 1.5k
Girl : no it's 2k last.
I left hoping to see more young attractive girls, but no I was wrong, had to go back to renegotiate with the previous girl.

Me : how much for 1 round?
Girl: it's 1k
Me: okay nah let's go

She led me to her room, he room wasn't bad, smells good, there was a fridge and lots of carbonated drinks and other drinks. (untop the fridge was a big nylon full of used condoms, chai).
The girl started undressing, she wore only a bumshort(no pant), I was already loosing confidence in myself, I asked her if she would compensate me if I cum quickly, she reply how? I asked for more round, she just laughed.
She unsealed the condom and wore it for me, my thing wasnt hard to the maximum sha.
She placed herself in bed in the missionary style, I bounced on her, found it difficult to insert but she helped me out.

I started stroking, for about five minutes I was doing it without a sign of ejaculating, girl was Pressing my two nipples , asked her to stop. She started complaining, "shey you wan sleep here ni? She stopped me and starting complaining bitterly, her attitude just changed.
Me : let's do the doggy style, that would make me cum quickly.
Girl : how much did we agree that you're asking for doggy style? Is it because I didn't ask you for money first? Oya where is the 1k first? I reached out to my pocket and hand over the 1k to her.

We got back to action, this time around my dick was fully hard, I was rambling.
Girl: hate me that talks during sex.

I ejaculated and the feeling was heavenly, mhen, I just collapse on top of her with no strength left in my body.

Time to remove the condom, she gave me tissue and requested I dump the condom in the big nylon bag on top of the bridge, I refused and asked we flushed it down the wc.

Girl : started rambling, shey I go drink your sperm ni?

We later flushed the condom, mehn the whole experience was 6/10.

I believe your story 100%. You are hooked and this will become your way of life for many years. Live your life but borrow yourself plenty of brain. Not everything that looks good is good for you.

Those girls dey get different different spirit oooo. Plus different jazz for different things based on sey na street dem dey. So listen to your intuition when around them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Candidlady: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
A nerd just had sex

Hiphiphip hurray!!!

next

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Windscribe: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
otipoju:

I believe your story 100%. You are hooked and this will become your way of life for many years. Enjoy but borrow yourself plenty of brain. Not everything that looks good is good for you.

Those girls get different different spirit oooo.
Bro, you're right, already contemplating going there this night, the experience I had yesterday was unforgettable..

I pray for God's intervention..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: .. by shantti(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jessss, I just read your post. That very disgusting. The year is just starting and you are already immersing your self in rubbish. Those prostitutes can bring bad luck to u. Better stop now before it becomes a full bloated addiction that will be difficult to conquer.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Deicide: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Remember condom is never 100% safe
Re: .. by Righteousness2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2022

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: .. by Lecrayjammy: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
SORRY! I say unto you, SORRY!

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

he has written his name in the book of oloshoism grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by bodybuilder: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Prostitutes are not included in your body count.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by YourFavorite21(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
My man, you have to be careful sha, remember Say Hiv no be person mate. grin
Re: .. by Dollarship(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
bodybuilder:
Wow why ??
Re: .. by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
CONGRATS TO LUCIFER...... HE JUST GOT A NEW SOUL FROM SEUN HOUSE...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Kollins11: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Guy, I'm talking from experience. Please don't visit that brothel again because soon you will be addicted to it and by then it will be too late for you to quit. You won't be able to save money because you will be eager to taste almost all the ladies pussies in the brothel (including those evening newspapers you're shying away from)

You will want to explore by searching/looking for new brothel to visit because you feel you have handled almost all the ladies pussies in the previous brothels. Before you know it, your body count will be over 40 and still counting...

You won't be able to look for a decent girl (YES! They're still decent girls but few) to call your girlfriend because you will feel all girls are into runz. Don't let nairaland guys congratulate you for becoming be a man. Most of them are battling with this same addiction.

I don't want to be typing much... But, Guy please stop now that the time is still young. Infact it's better to look for a girlfriend then visit brothels. Bro I just adviced you like the way I will advice my own blood brother.

Please STOP!!!!!

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Stopped reading at the negotiations. 2k for 2 rounds? Brothel? Some of u guys will never help urself until it's too late. Irritating shít. When lonely girls full ground undecided

3 Likes

Re: .. by Collins4u1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ahh
Re: .. by YourFavorite21(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kollins11:
Guy, I'm talking from experience. Please don't visit that brothel again because soon you will be addicted to it and by then it will be too late for you to quit. You won't be able to save money because you will be eager to taste almost all the girls pvssies in the brothel (including those evening newspapers you're shying away from)

You will want to explore by looking for new brothel because you feel you have handled almost all the ladies pussies in the previous brothels. Before you know it, your body count will be over 40 and still counting...

You won't be able to look for a decent girl (YES! They're still decent girls but few) to call your girlfriend because you will feel all girls are into runz. Don't let nairaland guys congratulate you for becoming be a man. Most of them are battling with this same addiction.

I don't want to be typing much... But, Guy please stop now that the time is still young. Infact it's better to look for a girlfriend then visit brothels. Bro I just adviced you just like the way I will advice my blood brother.

Please STOP!!!!!
it takes the grace of God, not to be addicted o, once you start , you don start o grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Kollins11: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
YourFavorite21:
it takes the grace of God, not to be addicted o, once you start , you don start o grin cheesy
I swear. I wish the guy would understand.
Re: .. by Springboot: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
If you can't stay away, get yourself a girlfriend, prostitutes are demonic and will destroy your life.

1 Like

Re: .. by TheMohican(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
omo, asides HIV there are spiritual implications of patronising prostitutes, But then again most guys arent looking for serious relationships, just something to hold body with. sha drop the second part
Re: .. by RealistRedpiler: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hmy520:
follow us chop money here

Alaye. Common comot here!!. Scammer

2 Likes

Re: .. by RealistRedpiler: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

2 Likes

Re: .. by RealistRedpiler: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Springboot:
If you can't stay away, get yourself a girlfriend, prostitutes are demonic and will destroy your life.

What's the d/f from girlfriend and ashawo??

3 Likes

Re: .. by underpinna: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
I was banging an olosho so I asked her where is she from. She said that she is from the River. I looked at her face then continued my banging. As the banging was going on, I asked her which of the River. She she said River in Jerusalem. Ahhhh. I now asked her that she came all the way from Jerusalem? Hmmmmm

I came in peace. Na them know weytin dem they find me, I don finish weytin I find come.
I moved after knacking
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
underpinna:
I was banging an olosho so I asked her where is she from. She said that she is from the River. I looked at her face then continued my banging. As the banging was going on, I asked her which of the River. She she said River in Jerusalem. Ahhhh. I now asked her that she came all the way from Jerusalem? Hmmmmm

I came in peace. Na them know weytin dem they find me, I don finish weytin I find come.
I moved after knacking

1 Share

Re: .. by bestdefender: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
My nigga you see mk I clear something give you even dangote dey carry ashwo no body holy for this race we they just they clear full some olosho are better than your girlfriend. Anyways,...........
Fuk all yo

3 Likes

Re: .. by adedayo3193(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Windscribe:
Between Wednesday night and the present moment, I've seen my body count skyrocket from 0 to 2 after making love with 2 sex workers spanning two different brothels.

On Wednesday night, I felt this urge to break this jinx, I'm not a small boy anymore, I don't wanna die without tasting the forbidden fruit, person fit die anytime, I was restless that very night, I left home with 2k in my pocket, got to the nearest Brothel, started looking for girls that appears in my age bracket, saw few, the rest were mamas in their late 30s-40s.

I approached a fair shorty young girl, she looks quite beautiful..

Me : hey are you available?
Girl : yes, fine boy
Me : how much for 2 round.
Girl : it's 3k
Me : 1.5k
Girl : no it's 2k last.
I left hoping to see more young attractive girls, but no I was wrong, had to go back to renegotiate with the previous girl.

Me : how much for 1 round?
Girl: it's 1k
Me: okay nah let's go

She led me to her room, he room wasn't bad, smells good, there was a fridge and lots of carbonated drinks and other drinks. (untop the fridge was a big nylon full of used condoms, chai).
The girl started undressing, she wore only a bumshort(no pant), I was already loosing confidence in myself, I asked her if she would compensate me if I cum quickly, she reply how? I asked for more round, she just laughed.
She unsealed the condom and wore it for me, my thing wasnt hard to the maximum sha.
She placed herself in bed in the missionary style, I bounced on her, found it difficult to insert but she helped me out.

I started stroking, for about five minutes I was doing it without a sign of ejaculating, girl was Pressing my two nipples , asked her to stop. She started complaining, "shey you wan sleep here ni? She stopped me and started complaining bitterly, her attitude just changed.
Me : let's do the doggy style, that would make me cum quickly.
Girl : how much did we agree that you're asking for doggy style? Is it because I didn't ask you for money first? Oya where is the 1k first? I reached out to my pocket and hand over the 1k to her.

We got back to action, this time around my dick was fully hard, I was rambling.
Girl:i hate men that talks during sex.

I ejaculated and the feeling was heavenly, mhen, I just collapse on top of her with no strength left in my body.

Time to remove the condom, she gave me tissue and requested I dump the condom in the big nylon bag on top of the bridge, I refused and asked we flushed it down the wc.

Girl : started rambling, shey I go drink your sperm ni?

We later flushed the condom, mehn the whole experience was 6/10.

BRAVO�
Re: .. by adedayo3193(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
bodybuilder:

Says who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show A Picture Of Yourself Without Your Face Showing / These Images Will Make You Question The World. / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.