Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! (6003 Views)

NDIGBO: It Is Time For SOUL SEARCHING. / For Ndigbo It Is Raining! / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Ttalk: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

So what should we do ...do nothing ? Or go back n protest

Or leave kanu like how they left ogboho ?

What concerns you with Igboho, why not address the issue be at hand without directing your stinking mouth at Yoruba matter. The greatest fans of MNK still remain Sowore who has champoined the leading group to court at everything court case.

Where were you, your coward IPoB and your irrelevant Ohanaze when Sowore was at the forefront of support for Kanu?

11 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by History555: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
onumadu:

Before blaming me, you need to first go through my profile and posts here in Nairaland. One could even call me an Igbo nationalist.
BUT, I am NOT. I am a SANE Igbo who loves PROGRESS.

It's not been even up to a year when Gov Dave Umahi was attacking other Igbos, claiming that they demean Abakeleke people as somehow sub-Igbo. Nobody challenged him on that because they didn't want to add to the whole thing, but he was bold about his claims even though that is not true.
Before I went home to see things for myself, I thought that Umahi was right, until I got there...
It turned out that the opposite is actually the case! Ebonyi people have turned Nnewi and other Anambra towns into places of chaos (mostly through Okadas and kekes). They were the same group that actively led the carnage during endsars riots, but then a lot of them graduated into UGM soon afterwards.
My problem is that they are doing in Anambra what Umahi would never allow in Ebonyi.

You can continue doubting my Igbo: It does not perturb me as long as these terrorists are flushed out of our forests.
Dalu. angry

Imagine the nonsense coming from you. So only people from ebonyi drive okada and keke in anambra state while anambra people are doing wat. And you know that they are from ebonyi because you asked every okada and keke their state of origin

Lastly because umahi claim that other lgbos demean people from ebonyi so you decided to follow suit. In other words if a yoruba or hausa man says lgbos are loosers and beggars, you will join them in agreement.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by ERockson: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
I hate seeing sensible Igbos like this op. IPOB is really giving Buhari tough time cool. Kudos Ipob!

5 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by onumadu: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
History555:

Imagine the nonsense coming from you. So only people from ebonyi drive okada and keke in anambra state while anambra people are doing wat. And you know that they are from ebonyi because you asked every okada and keke their state of origin

Lastly because umahi claim that other lgbos demean people from ebonyi so you decided to follow suit. In other words if a yoruba or hausa man says lgbos are loosers and beggars, you will join them in agreement.

In Igboland we say that it is only foreigners that get deceived by men who wear long wrappers. All locals know the men who suffer from scrotal elephantiasis.
Igbo also say that when a child is crying and pointing to one direction, either his father or his mother MUST be there!

Do a quick (or detailed ) survey of opinions in Anambra commercial cities of Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi and most people would tell you that it is "these abakeleke people" that cause all the chaos with the way they ride Okada and Keke. Are they the only ones riding Okada and Keke? Why do they get singled out? There is cause for every effect and every effect has a cause (Hermetic law).

If I were governor in Anambra I would ban all Okada in ALL cities. Onitsha did it and some sanity came with it.
If I were LGA chairman of Nnewi I would ban Okada in Nnewi even if heavens fall. cool
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by bomb24: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
aribisala0:

Those who are alive will see
u might not live to tell the story.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by OneTwoOne(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
They'll be dealt with in Lagos come 2023
aribisala0:
Lagos might not be safe for some people next year.
Now it might seem like the usual nairaland banter but reality will soon dawn

5 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Sergio104(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
On a serious note, without any bias. ........ standing straight on a fence with a clear mind..... THE OP IS RIGHT.

In As much as I hate this country and the way it's been run .......I can't use it to sit ontop or against truth.

The IPOB DOS should understand that the fate of about 40million people is in their hand and unite for safe struggle.

I am in the east full ground (Anambra) and I can tell you....... having discussed with many grey hairs I know..... they are getting fed up with Igbos activity. It's not as if they don't support Biafra (we all do) but the hardship they are facing on these struggle is become a Gordon's knot for them.

But fear is the thing shutting them all.

Now imagine.......this past week, people were indoor for 4 good days, and will do it again on Monday.........Haba!.
our students (public school) went to school just on Friday now on Monday again they will not go to school...........is it really good??.

I support Biafra, I can give my last penny for our freedom but the strategy is becoming something else.

Worst if you claim to be educated but can't analyze well that the struggle is becoming a futile one.......then your education is a waste sincerely!!

outta here!!!

15 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Sergio104(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
onumadu:

In Igboland we say that it is only foreigners that get deceived by men who wear long wrappers. All locals know the men who suffer from scrotal elephantiasis.
Igbo also say that when a child is crying and pointing to one direction, either his father or his mother MUST be there!

Do a quick (or detailed ) survey of opinions in Anambra commercial cities of Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi and most people would tell you that it is "these abakeleke people" that cause all the chaos with the way they ride Okada and Keke. Are they the only ones riding Okada and Keke? Why do they get singled out? There is cause for every effect and every effect has a cause (Hermetic law).

If I were governor in Anambra I would ban all Okada in ALL cities. Onitsha did it and some sanity came with it.
If I were LGA chairman of Nnewi I would ban Okada in Nnewi even if heavens fall. cool

Truth!!

But please this is not necessary in public forum bro.

Not just public forum but an anonymous one.

people of the other side and people up there are here.

Just don't wash the linen

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Reflect7: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
after4:
Just shut up make we see road jhor, every time ndi Igbo this ndi Igbo that. When are you going to talk about all the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure in Igbo land. Only coming here to talk nonsense all the time because of the small change they gave you

But Igbos held real power under PDP for 16 years. Why didn't you fix all your roads? All your Igbo leaders did was embezzle. Now under Buhari, you are demanding paradise, even though he is doing far more for your region in infrastructure than PDP ever did.

Confused, ignorant set of people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Sergio104(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Reflect7:

But Igbos held real power under PDP for 16 years. Why didn't you fix all your roads? All your Igbo leaders did was embezzle. Now under Buhari, you are demanding paradise, even though he is doing far more for your region in infrastructure than PDP ever did.

IGBOS held which power??
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GeneralOjukwu: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
OP is a saboteur.

We want sit-at-home till FG borrows sense.

Let's make it Monday- Friday. Instead of just Monday.

Nna mehnnnn... we wouldn't take this shiit.

9 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fulani man don open leitmotif on representative of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
onumadu or whatever you call yourself: your interest is 100% business and money. This is why you will never understand the tactics of ESN/IPOB. I can educate you but do you have the iq to understand?

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by achi4u(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op
Two times you messed up ur thread with name callings, gone are the days you called out Ebonyi people and get away with it.
I don't even finished reading the gibberish you spewed out above but let me quickly remind you that;
1,No Ebonyi person have ever been caught/killed or displayed as an IPOB or ESN member in that ur Anambra state.
2, Majority of our people who leaves in Anambra state are minding their business at least for now.
3,Our people back home are always reminding our people who leaves in other states where they come from.
4,No Ebonyi person who ever returned home and see the progress we've made will ever engaged in any stuppid venture out there.
5, finally, like I said above, gone are the days you used Ebonyi state to catch cruise... Majority of our people are returning and bringing the business home.
Ejisina Ebonyi aghoro ada.

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by dialfa: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Efulefu write-up.

The first words show it: "I went home". Meaning you were never based in the east but want to come with your Zoo infested brain to tell us how you are wiser than us and we must abandon our struggles just to make you happy.

Another efulefu that wants to make omelette without beaking eggs.

Just listen to yourself. You were "rescued by Zoo soldiers" in your own land! And you accept that as normal?

Please return to wherever you came from and never come back. Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by achi4u(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
onumadu:

mtcheeeeeew same old line.
I don't know ur mission Sha.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Rich4god(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
@onumadu... Thank you for these wonderful write up. Some people here will say you are not Igbo, some will even call you names, but no sane Igbo man will be happy with what is happening in South East.

Sometimes I wonder the caliber of Igbos we have here on nairaland. Is it that they are all children or they are outside of SE for them not to see the negative effects of the activities of IPOB.

People lively hood have been destroyed, lives made miserable for a lot of people yet some people are cheering them up.

These Xmas, most big men that are from my villa didn't return home.

The annual football competition that we do in our village to unit the youth didn't hold cos the youth who reside outside our village most of them didn't return and there was no sponsor.

All these police station and building that IPOB are destroy, if we achieve bia.fra, is it not those building and institution that we will be using before we build our own.

I can count a good number of Igbo officers who have been killed since this issue started.

The funny thing is, aside from Lagos, Port, Abuja and maybe Kano, if you like, lock down your state for the next 10years, it won't effect the economy of the nation neither will it affect the revenue of FG. Companies in the East will still pay CIT and EDT to FG.

11 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Igboid: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
OP is mad

He spoilt what could have otherwise been a good thread by falling into the Igbo divisive games of Nigerians.
He was singling out our Ebonyi brothers to tarnish.

OP, for this, you have even done worst to Ndiigbo than than UGM and IPOB sit at home madness has done.
You are worst than the people you intend to castigate.

Ifele megbu kwa gi.

8 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Rich4god(m): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Just shut up make we see road jhor, every time ndi Igbo this ndi Igbo that. When are you going to talk about all the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure in Igbo land. Only coming here to talk nonsense all the time because of the small change they gave you

You are talking about bad roads unemployment... Each state have a governor. What have the govs been doing about the roads. What are our house of reps members been doing about the bad FG roads.

Don't just complain and blame FG when we have elected leaders who are supposed to talk.

Let me give u a perfect scenario. Abj-Kad-Kan road is under rehabilitation now. This will be the 3rd time that road is been rehabilitated under 15years.
Now look at Enugu Onitsha express way, since 2010 that road have been under reconstruction and abandoned. Some part have even turned to single lane. If that road where to be in the north, the govs won't take that shit, the house of rep members will be disturbing FG to complete the work and the people won't even take it

Before you start blaming anyone, start by checking yourself.

I keep saying it, it's only Igbos who haven't left SE to see what govs of other regions are doing in their respective state that will open mouth and be blaming FG for things that the govs ought to do.

Take it from me, in all the state that I have been, it is only in the East that one won't notice the presence of the state government cos they don't do anything at all.

12 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Please tell me the Igbo man that was holding power within the 16 years of PDP?

Reflect7:

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2022
You should be telling Op not me as ipob is not the cause of all these bad roads and unemployment in the SE as these are the real things disrupting business in the SE

Rich4god:

You are talking about bad roads unemployment... Each state have a governor. What have the govs been doing about the roads. What are our house of reps members been doing about the bad FG roads.

Don't just complain and blame FG when we have elected leaders who are supposed to talk.

Let me give u a perfect scenario. Abj-Kad-Kan road is under rehabilitation now. This will be the 3rd time that road is been rehabilitated under 15years.
Now look at Enugu Onitsha express way, since 2010 that road have been under reconstruction and abandoned. Some part have even turned to single lane. If that road where to be in the north, the govs won't take that shit, the house of rep members will be disturbing FG to complete the work and the people won't even take it

Before you start blaming anyone, start by checking yourself.

I keep saying it, it's only Igbos who haven't left SE to see what govs of other regions are doing in their respective state that will open mouth and be blaming FG for things that the govs ought to do.

Take it from me, in all the state that I have been, it is only in the East that one won't notice the presence of the state government cos they don't do anything at all.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 1:42am On Jan 23, 2022
You see the problem with people like you is that you just talk without any critical thought, what brought about the agitation in the first place? Why do we have Igbo youths supporting ipob? Why is there sit at home in the first place? Now you and Op left the cause of the disease and you start to attack the symptoms if ipob goes away, will it repair your roads, will it make business in the SE any better? Will it stop Fulani from killing and raping our youth? Will it stop the multiple and unnecessary check points in the SE? Will it cause the governor's to behave?with it stop hopeless hope and umahi from licking buhari's ass? You and Op are the biggest problem we have in the SE

Rich4god:
@onumadu... Thank you for these wonderful write up. Some people here will say you are not Igbo, some will even call you names, but no sane Igbo man will be happy with what is happening in South East.

Sometimes I wonder the caliber of Igbos we have here on nairaland. Is it that they are all children or they are outside of SE for them not to see the negative effects of the activities of IPOB.

People lively hood have been destroyed, lives made miserable for a lot of people yet some people are cheering them up.

These Xmas, most big men that are from my villa didn't return home.

The annual football competition that we do in our village to unit the youth didn't hold cos the youth who reside outside our village most of them didn't return and there was no sponsor.

All these police station and building that IPOB are destroy, if we achieve bia.fra, is it not those building and institution that we will be using before we build our own.

I can count a good number of Igbo officers who have been killed since this issue started.

The funny thing is, aside from Lagos, Port, Abuja and maybe Kano, if you like, lock down your state for the next 10years, it won't effect the economy of the nation neither will it affect the revenue of FG. Companies in the East will still pay CIT and EDT to FG.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 1:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Like I said, shut up make we hear word for you

onumadu:

Jobless terrorist.
IGNORED.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 1:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Skull miner, why dont you first tell your youths to stop killing you people and stop digging graves for skull while we face our problem in the SE

adekolaelect:
IPOB Terrorist follower sighted .when will you call your common sense back for it's function ?so you can know the difference between peace or the unrest that is digging the hole of destruction of your region deeper?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 1:52am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
At Op any day u and your ogas sure say the money way Una done spend on propaganda against ipob done work ..and Una mind strong then conduct referendum

You think if at least 90% of Igbos are no in support of something that u can force it on us ? Them no born that person or group well

The question I have for people like u is very simple .. say we follow your advice , stop protest , stop sit out home ignore ipob then why next ? Back to what we did for 50 years ? I need answers abeg

My friend shut up. Shut up.

What is it sef? Are you guys OK

Oya destroy igbo land and rest.

Nonsense.

Both you and ipob can go to hell

An apparently intelligent person cutting his nose to spite his face.

I'm just ashamed that thus is all that ipob had in mind all these years.

Even how kanu allowed himself to be picked like a rat so easily is such a disgrace, and you're talking propaganda against ipob...does ipob have a plan?

Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Skull miner, why dont you first tell your youths to stop killing you people and stop digging graves for skull while we face our problem in the SE

My friend allow yoruba people and face the mess ipob is causing for our people. Ipob is now a curse and must be wiped out. Nonsense brainless group that never had a plan.

5 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 1:58am On Jan 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Lagos might not be safe for some people next year.
Now it might seem like the usual nairaland banter but reality will soon dawn

People are talking co.w.ards are also talking .

Try shit.

I dare you to try shit.

Nonsense ...c.ow.ard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:02am On Jan 23, 2022
History555:
@ op

U claim to be lgbo yet abusing the people of ebonyi. For what offence exactly. You know a fake lgbo man when he starts telling you ebonyi is bad, abia is bad. Bla bla bla

Next time you meet a yoruba or hausa man tell him that ebonyi, enugu, abia are not lgbos and see if he doesn't ask u so wat are they

U claim to have done survey and found out 98% of ipob in anambra are from abakeleke. Seriously.

U claim that other regions are leaving the east behind. Does this include north east, central and west. Kogi, kwara, benue, plateau are peaceful yet onitsha has more bank branches and businesses than them.

While i am against ipob sit at home, its stupid to keep demeaning your people so as to look good in front of yoruba and hausas. You don't see yoruba and hausas writing rubbish about their people to look good in the eyes lgbos.

Oga...this tactic of distraction is stale.

We're talking about igbo land , let's concentrate on it.

Imagine comparing igboland with North East...is that how low you're willing to go? What a shame

STOP THE IPOB MADNESS IN THE EAST

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Stand up and wipe them out and stop hiding behind your keyboard. Efulefu

newbornmacho:

My friend allow yoruba people and face the mess ipob is causing for our people. Ipob is now a curse and must be wiped out. Nonsense brainless group that never had a plan.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2022
OneTwoOne:
They'll be dealt with in Lagos come 2023

Shameless chest beater and woman wrapper
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 2:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Udele1 and all these your useless threads..

First it's ABAKALIKI ....not Abakeleke...as NON-IGBOs most especially Almajiri Afonja write and pronounce it.

As regards the SIT AT HOME...it hurts your Government drastically because it shows exclusively that the SE has rejected you Totally.
All this whining and thread Propaganda will be shutdown immediately a Referendum is Approved, and you know it's getting to that level at a blistering pace.That is why you miscreants are on Over-drive because its becoming obvious to you.

Your new stock in trade is opening new accounts per second on NAIRALAND to spew your baseless gibberish. It's so disgusting that your efforts are fruitless and the region you fight against are robustly tested to refuse your foolish postulations. NTOOR!!

People where killed constantly because they held flags ....You called them Terrorist

Politicians were hounded and are still hounded to reject BIAFRA.

Groups are formed to counter IPOB...TRIPOB..BIPOB..CANPOB...even UNIPOB grin grin grin grin

EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS are constantly increasing to instigate fear...but it doesn't relent the utmost hate people have against your kind. The sad part is that even the Military is constantly on HIGH alert because " e no sure for them"

Vile Propaganda is peddled to discredit IPOB...This is the most useless package...Just like the Laughable trader money scam. Bring another 1 zombie, we go collect the Money and we shall still sit at home wella!!

But in the long run ..it's useless bunkers because your sponsor has no credibility even in the committee of Nations. Buhari is just a Galloping and gallivanting empty vessel. A dull personality can Never assemble TESTED and Trusted people around him. Cows lead Cows!!..simple!

Ozekhome is just a tip of the Iceberg...but I Promise you and your useless cohorts that sponsor you foolishly to propagate nonsense against IPOB...the real dance will start when FULANI Cows are totally evicted from BIAFRA land.

Take this to the Bank ...France/USA/JAPAN/RUSSIA and other Governments are on top of issues concerning IPOB. You guys don't even know the half of it. All your propaganda and vile actions has not resulted in IPOB being called a terrorist Organization. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS: Isnt is surprising that with all the propaganda Last Year and the Fear mongering pushed by you Miscreants ...the SE witnessed the Largest inflow of people This Yuletide Period?? That alone necessitated the Lagos Governor to issue a re-opening of school directive because the people that Make Lagos Tick went to their regions to relax??

To be a zombie is your right...just keep your zombie foolishness in Your Lane!

Anyway keep up the useless Propaganda...all propaganda is MARkETING. Una Never even see the main Video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:12am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Stand up and wipe them out and stop hiding behind your keyboard. Efulefu

And it will be done.

Useless group that have no plan.

Kanu sat on billions of contributed money, and couldn't avoid being picked like a chicken...

Useless tactless, planless group.

Your end has come already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Is No Longer Sick(photo). / / breaking: Heavy Jubilation In PH Over Appeal Court Ruling In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.