Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! (6002 Views)

NDIGBO: It Is Time For SOUL SEARCHING. / For Ndigbo It Is Raining! / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind that Ipobian loafer.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by aribisala0(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2022
CSTRR:

What exactly are you going to do to them?
Nothing. Did I say I will do anything?

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Use "Terms" you understand. IPOB is making a Government expose its insecurities and you say they arent winning??...Guy grow up...dont celebrate myopically...If the thing no dey work...treatment wont be sought. IPOB is really dealing with your savior Government. Garuba shehu...and all spoke persons are lamenting ...and a "bottom feeder" like you says otherwise??

Guy massage your bloodied Nose...the pressure is international the retribution on unarmed people can never make them fear you. Its gone past that ...

OKORO/OKAFOR ...no be Olanikpekun/ Gbenro understand??...FACE FRONT

newbornmacho:

So you agree you have maneuvered yourself into a cul de sac....so much for the strategic thinking of ipob
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by LottiOk: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Nwanne rapu ndi ala Ipob especially dat ofeke called Ikenga uruagu. Ana Anedo ga etibu fa nile. Soon d pipu dey oppress will b fed up & rise against dem

onumadu:

See dem!
One of these days Igwe Nnewi will invoke Nnewi deities like Uzukpe, ogwugwu ezekwuoabo, Edo, Ezemewi, Udude, Ana, Ulasi and Mkpukpa against all idiots wrecking havoc in the ancient land of Nnewi.
Quote me! angry

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why dont you talk about Fulani terrorist ESN is dealing with?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amotekun is there and some part of Ibadan is gone...but you keep mute!

Ibadan express is now akin to Abuja-kaduna expressway....but you kept mute

ondo is gradually being overtaken ..LIKEWISE OGUN....AND KWARA IS GONE.....you kept mute.

Guy let it be known that IGBO people HATE 1 nigeria unity beggars....whose only concept of Unity is deception and subjugation.

Carry your foolish thinking and park it at ijesha...tueh!!

newbornmacho:

Tell that to someone who doesn't know the nonsense ESN is perpetrating.

You're revenging herdsmen killing by destroying market women wares and terrorising the population.

Nonsense.

Many igbos just regret the fact they trusted that you guys had a strong well thought out plan....

Alas...nothing. just noise
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Show me your post against army killing innocent ipob protesters ..yes ago and get 100k ...let's start from there

iboboyswag is 100% Fulani. I have exposed him many times on this forum. Don't waste your time vitalis.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ezinwa120:
[s]The problem of the caged mad man and his miscreants supporters is that they reason with their anus, how on earth a sensible person intentionally sets it's house on fire to punish it's enemies? I don't just get the logic, come to gwarimpa Abuja and see how big boys from the East are trooping here to buy properties to relocates their families. This people are currently the number one enemy of ndi Igbo, my guys are opening branches in Asaba and gradually leaving Onitsha and it's environs. This is madness, I wish Soludo will put a stop to their madness as demonstrated by Wike. [/s]

Lies. When did you become Igbo anyway? Reports reaching us clearly shows you are an Afonja from Kwara state. You are the same as slimghost, you are not fooling anyone here. Mechionu there before I slap you.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
onumadu:

[s]The tragedy of the Biafran struggle is that it was hijacked by illiterates and oafs with baboon-level intelligence.

The mistake most of you make is that you forget that the Igbo nation is perhaps the most educated and most intelligent nation in Nigeria.
You people are like ants trying to swallow elephants. angry

Did you say IPOB/ESN "tactics"? What TACTICS?
Tactics of transferred anger aggression and retribution against the same people you claim you want to free?
What type of coward runs home to beat his junior brother are the coward had been bullied outside?
A bully beat you at school and, instead of you standing your ground to fight back, you run home and start beating your junior brother, and any family member you see, just to show you are angry at the bully?
What type of idiot would reason this way.
Please never use the term "IQ" again here because you have no remote understanding of what it means.[/s]

Now I know you are not an Igbo man. No real Igbo man communicates like this. You sound like a frustrated bini woman who has not been d1cked down for a long time. Go and tell your pay masters that you failed woefully to cause divisions among Igbos. Nonsense.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
zedegit:
Please anything that can be done to destroy those loafers must be done.

Cc: onumadu

STOP ccing yourself. onumadu = zedegit = slimghost. In fact, 99% of the monikers supporting the op are the op himself who is most likely a Yoruba man. Ndigbo be wise!
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
CSTRR:
[s]Personally, IPOB will still get crushed by the igbos themselves. Buhari just need to sit and watch.[/s]

Are you still pretending to be Igbo or you have now fully embraced your Fulani heritage?
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

iboboyswag is 100% Fulani. I have exposed him many times on this forum. Don't waste your time vitalis.

The usual pedestrian jargons. Any more wonder why it is a movement of zombies?

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Lies. When did you become Igbo anyway? Reports reaching us clearly shows you are an Afonja from Kwara state. You are the same as slimghost, you are not fooling anyone here. Mechionu there before I slap you.

Madness comes in all forms. Seek help kid before you enter the market square.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:
[s]The usual pedestrian jargons. Any more wonder why it is a movement of zombies?[/s]

Fulani are known for their shamelessness. You pretend to be Igbo just to cause confusion. I am praying for you, you seriously need help. You should focus on your herdsmen duties so you can feed your wretched family.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
slimghost:
[s]Madness comes in all forms. Seek help kid before you enter the market square.[/s]

Be proud of your tribe, Yoruba. Be proud. Stop this silly game. Everyone knows you are not Igbo.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Be proud of your tribe, Yoruba. Be proud. Stop this silly game. Everyone knows you are not Igbo.

For an ofeke that just joined this forum in 2016, I would be doing you a favor if I engage you further.
Continue in your kamikaze mission. Agbachaa oso, aguo mile. Onye nzuzu.

5 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by olabrad: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Just shut up make we see road jhor, every time ndi Igbo this ndi Igbo that. When are you going to talk about all the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure in Igbo land. Only coming here to talk nonsense all the time because of the small change they gave you

Is the sit at home focused on improving the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure? Or is it for another purpose entirely?

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

The usual pedestrian jargons. Any more wonder why it is a movement of zombies?

I have hardly come across any cerebral IPOB member in my life. Most are sadistic braindead dimwits with nothing to offer asides insults and inanities.

5 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Fulani are known for their shamelessness. You pretend to be Igbo just to cause confusion. I am praying for you, you seriously need help. You should focus on your herdsmen duties so you can feed your wretched family.

Pray instead for your likes who kill their mothers, brothers and sisters. Those who destroy their homeland for a lost cause.

Pray for yourself and your kind.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
slimghost:
[s]For an ofeke that just joined this forum in 2016, I would be doing you a favor if I engage you further.Continue in your kamikaze mission. Agbachaa oso, aguo mile. Onye nzuzu.[/s]

Stop typing google Igbo. Remove Igbo from your mouth, you are not worthy. Any enemy of Biafra does not have the right to speak Igbo to me. Go back to promoting Tinubu. Nonsense.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
slimghost:

I have hardly come across any cerebral IPOB member in my life. Most are sadistic braindead dimwits with nothing to offer asides insults and inanities.

You are being mild my friend, mild and accommodating. They are a lot worse than these words.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:
[s]Pray instead for your likes who kill their mothers, brothers and sisters. Those who destroy their homeland for a lost cause.
Pray for yourself and your kind.[/s]

Why are you so obsessed with Igbos? There is so much happening in the North for you to focus on. Go and address the issues of banditry and Boko Haram caused by your tribe and religion. Thank you. Igbos will take care of ourselves. We don't need you.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin

slimghost is quoting iboboyswag. This afonja boy makes me laugh. STOP quoting yourself. Everyone on NL knows you are the same person. This anti-Biafra bigots have decided that this Sunday is the day they will earn their keep. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Why are you so obsessed with Igbos? There is so much happening in the North for you to focus on. Go and address the issues of banditry and Boko Haram caused by your tribe and religion. Thank you. Igbos will take care of ourselves. We don't need you.

Please replace your Igbo with IPOB. We are fast rejecting your kinds. All of you and what you represent is foreign to the Igbos.

We are not a nation of cowards, empty chest-beating dimwits without any iota of shame or critical thinking.

You are IPOB, stick with that.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by DabuIIIT: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
newbornmacho:

My friend shut up. Shut up.

What is it sef? Are you guys OK

Oya destroy igbo land and rest.

Nonsense.

Both you and ipob can go to hell

An apparently intelligent person cutting his nose to spite his face.

I'm just ashamed that thus is all that ipob had in mind all these years.

Even how kanu allowed himself to be picked like a rat so easily is such a disgrace, and you're talking propaganda against ipob...does ipob have a plan?

Nonsense
Lamentations grin

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by DabuIIIT: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
adekolaelect:
IPOB Terrorist follower sighted .when will you call your common sense back for it's function ?so you can know the difference between peace or the unrest that is digging the hole of destruction of your region deeper?
Deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister and special adviser of Igbo affairs grin

1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

Please replace your Igbo with IPOB. We are fast rejecting your kinds. All of you and what you represent is foreign to the Igbos.We are not a nation of cowards, empty chest-beating dimwits without any iota of shame or critical thinking.You are IPOB, stick with that.

Now I am even more convinced that you are not Igbo. You have exposed yourself once again. Because if you are Igbo you will know that Igbo is IPOB and IPOB is Igbo. We are proud of who we are. Meanwhile, a Fulani/afonja like you change your ethnicity based on whatever topic is on NL. Shame on you. STOP commenting on Igbo issues. Go and face your problems in the North.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by chosen4now: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

So what should we do ...do nothing ? Or go back n protest

Or leave kanu like how they left ogboho ?
If you want to protest..it is your right... Head to Abuja and do your protest so that the president will notice.... You are asking what will happen to kanu? Do you know how many years Nelson Mandela spent in prison for the cause of his people? Do you know how many years and times Ralph Uwazurike spent in prison for the cause of biafra?
You better go and find something reasonable to do please.... You will gain nothing shutting down your source of income in the name of biafra..... If you want biafra... Get an army and lead them to war..... It is not sentimental stuff

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

Please replace your Igbo with IPOB. We are fast rejecting your kinds. All of you and what you represent is foreign to the Igbos.

We are not a nation of cowards, empty chest-beating dimwits without any iota of shame or critical thinking.

You are IPOB, stick with that.

Well written! Daalu!

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
THE SAVAGES KILLIN IN IGBO LAND NO DEY HEAR ENGLIS.THOSE ARE POVERTY STRIKEN/IMPOVERISHED IGBO YOUTHS BEING USED BY THE DOMINEERING MONEY MISS ROAD IGBO MEN IN POLITRICKS.IDLE HANDS ARE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.THOSE APPRENTICE IGBO BOY-BOYS THEY MALTREAT,PLUS THE ONCES THEY REFUSE TO SETTLE OVER YEARS ARE THE JOBLESS TOOLS IN DEVIL'S HANDS NOW.
IGBO LAND IS POLLUTED WITH THIER SACRILEGES.THE INNOCENT BLOOD CRY FOR JUSTICES FROM RITUAL KILLERS (OGWU EGO MERCHANTS) TO KIDNAPPERS' RINGS WHO ARE THE WOLFS IN SHEEP CLOTHINGS DANCING WITH ISI AGU IN FESTIVALS OF HYPOCRIPSY AND SHOW-OFFS OF ILLICIT RICHES.
WHT IS HAPPENING IN IGBOLAND DID NOT START TODAY,IT IS AN EVOLUTION OF DECADENT YOUTH UPBRINGING,WHERE VULGARISM IS SEEN AS NORM. THAT IS WHY VALUE OF HUMAN LIFE IN IGBOLAND IS DIMINISHING,ALL YOU HEAR THERE AMONG THE SAVAGERY YOUTHS ON STREETS IS "EGBE NA ONWU". IGBOLAND DEMANDS MASSIVE SPIRITUAL CLEANSING,OTHERWISE IGBOs OF THIS ERA WILL INHERENTING KEEP EATING UP THEMSELVES AS VAMPIRES WHILE BEING PERCEIVED AS NORMAL OR SO-CALLED AGITATION.
YOU IGBOS IN DIASPORA WHO THINK YOU ARE SAFE WHILE THROWING MONEY TO ESCALATE THE EVIL IN IGBOLAND ARE DOOMED,YOU EVIL DIASPORA IGBOS YOUR JUGEMENT DAY IS CLOSE. GOD FORBID THIS EVIL PERSIST IN IGBOLAND THIS YEAR AS A PROPHET HAD SAID.

THE AGITATION HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY DARK FORCES.IT IS NOW A NON-PHYSICAL MATTER,THERE IS NOTHIN NORMAL IN ANAMBRA,OWERRI,ENUGU AND THE LIKES,ONLY IGBO MEN WITH TRUE GODLY CONSCIENCE CAN CONVENE TO QUELL THIS EVIL WITH PENULTIMATE CRUSADES TO RIDE IGBOLAND OF SENSELESS KILLINGSundecided angry THE SOUTHEAST IS UNDER SEIGE OF IGBO DEMONS FROM DEITIES AND JEW WORSHIPPERS.angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone / Frank Talk About Race And Racism / Nigeria $360 Billion A Year Economy 32nd Position In World Top 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.