Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani (35801 Views)

KDSG Condemns "Unlawful Actions By Unionists", Urges Residents To Stay Calm / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Laolu Akande: Nigeria Economy Is Rebounding Due To Preemptive Actions By PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by headSmasher: 5:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I blame Nairaland for allowing those exhibiting animalistic tendencies to comment on this forum. You are a disturbed person. I won't be surprised if you're part of your church choir tomorrow. It is sad. Just look at all your comments.
You are an incorrigible and mentally deprived hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Kdon2: 6:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Frestuffng:
omo see boldness. APC is sponsoring terrorism.

They are the real terrorists na!
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Mitsurugi(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2022
headSmasher:
You are an incorrigible and mentally deprived hypocrite.

Oshaayyyyy! He spoke English. MC Oluomo is trying for you finally grin

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Sergio104(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2022
TrackerXL:

Foolish Igbos killed themselves insult of insult the killers you afore them only to turn around n hate someone that saved the gory pictures of the incident for posterity sake. At least Igbos won't claim it was Awolowo or FG that killed this one.

Those people were killed in Ebonyi by herdsmen.

Did you say for "posteriority" purpose??

Many sanguinary puppets walking free in this country.
Oya save it too in your gallery.

outta here!!
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by AnanseK(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2022
hisexcellency34:
is he now mocking the Yoruba saviour or what?

Yes, and so what? In less than a year Igboho was caught by Karma. Chased out of his home just like the Sarkin Fulani and still not finding peace but ending up in prison, abandoned to his fate.
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by wolexter(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm....what people like Sunday and his supporters didn't realise is that no matter the situation you find yourself never take laws into your hands cos if you do you will face the full wrath of the law. Only jokers think they can fight and win the system. Las las na you go chop beans

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by handsomeyinka(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Whazar:
I no blame you I blame my brothers wey abandon Igboho and now chanting a killers name to be president

Who killed funsho Williams?
Who gave the order?

Is there someone you know called Tinubu?
Am asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Prince001(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2022
System202:
Is God not wonderful? Sunday igboho God is paying u back for what u did to innocent lives because of traibalism and because of hate, ur Yoruba are living in other part of the country with no one disturbing them but u didn't see. I pray that you will not release and spend the rest of ur life in cottono jail while the people u fight living freely in Southwest. Nothing gives me joy than seeing Sunday igboho rotten in Benin jail.

What? Are u OK? What has he done to warrant ur cursed? He said the fulani should stop killing his people and that's d reason he came out.
Whatever bad thing u wished for igboho will happen to him only if what he's doing was wrong that fulani should stop killing his people but if not every cursed will return to u and everybody that support ur comment. I guess that's a fair assessment and proposal!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by babasolution: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2022
jrjfjfj:
Who your respect help?

One person can translate into thousands or millions people ,the Yoruba as been demystified,their culture doesn't influence any longer
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by POLYGAMY: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2022
headSmasher:
Who are your brothers, we don't brother who is not proud of his heritage, stick to your igbotic entity,
WHO KILLED FUNSO WILLIAM
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by latiephwald(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2022
System202:
Is God not wonderful? Sunday igboho God is paying u back for what u did to innocent lives because of traibalism and because of hate, ur Yoruba are living in other part of the country with no one disturbing them but u didn't see. I pray that you will not release and spend the rest of ur life in cottono jail while the people u fight living freely in Southwest. Nothing gives me joy than seeing Sunday igboho rotten in Benin jail.

You will never end well with your silly wish. May you fight for your right and yet get punished for it. Except If you are not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Yes,dem yorrobanza cowards Don betrayed and abandoned am undecided na their curse and enduring trademark just like their tribal mark.. Avoid friendship with a yoorroba person if you love your life

Pure truth....is in thier nature
I pity the guy.... Next time make nobody stand for them again or else they will still betray the person, fear fear tribe...
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Khaysee: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2022
This life no balance affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2022
babasolution:
The Yoruba have thoroughly lost my respect,they don't seem formidable at all.They loom like a small minority tribe,they have no voice,representation or power in Nigeria, they are always serially humiliated by all and sundry

But I will be honest yoruba people no work at all..
And still proud of thier foolish attitude claiming not to be igbo, chai...
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Seun360(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Igboho deserves all what he's getting.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by countryman13: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/igangan-eviction-igboho-must-be-regretting-his-actions-by-now-sarkin-fulani
Ur own regrets n calamity to befall u is on d way. am wondering how ur existence will look like when ds deaf n dump leave s d seat of power. U people have created plenty enemies ever in d history of naija just for d short period of his reign. God almighty is on d throne n ll never be a man.
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Seun360(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2022
System202:

I say a big Amen to this prayers.

I warned him and his supporters but they didn't listen. The said man that they accused Fulani of killing was later discovered that he was killed by his kinsmen all because of Politics.

The Sahkin of Fulani was born and bred here, his control of Yoruba language was impeccable.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by babasolution: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Seun360:

I say a big Amen to this prayers.

I warned him and his supporters but they didn't listen. The said man that they accused Fulani of killing was later discovered that he was killed by his kinsmen all because of Politics.

The Sahkin of Fulani was born and bred here, his control of Yoruba language was impeccable.

Chai,Yoruba sha,so u think because one can speak your language, he means well for u? Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Seun360(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2022
babasolution:

Chai,Yoruba sha,so u think because one can speak your language, he means well for u? Una never see anything

You education is waste if you can't reason logically. That man should be in his 70s-80s, if he had engaged in illegal activities, you think he will be there for that long?

I grew up in South west, the chief imam of Ilesha is of Fulani descent, but you wouldn't know unless he tells you.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by babasolution: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Seun360:

You education is waste if you can't reason logically. That man should be in his 70s-80s, if he had engaged in illegal activities, you think he will be there for that long.

I grew up in South west, the chief imam of Ilesha is of Fulani descent, but you wouldn't know unless he tells you.

He cud have started illegal activities at the age of 70 very possible
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Seun360(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2022
babasolution:

He cud have started illegal activities at the age of 70 very possible

You no get talk. Make Igboho dey enjoy beans and watery pap for Benin prison.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by babasolution: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2022
Seun360:

You no get talk. Make Igboho dey enjoy beans and watery pap for Benin prison.

OK oo,Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Seun360(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2022
babasolution:

OK oo,Fulani slave

Oshe, Omo ibo.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by TrackerXL: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
No be only herdsmen na village men. Na herdsmen kill Gulak too ba mumu fool.

Sergio104:

Those people were killed in Ebonyi by herdsmen.

Did you say for "posteriority" purpose??

Many sanguinary puppets walking free in this country.
Oya save it too in your gallery.

outta here!!
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Sergio104(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2022
TrackerXL:
No be only herdsmen na village men. Na herdsmen kill Gulak too ba mumu fool.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala.

He called me "fool"

I got banned in my Sergio101 account for calling someone a "Fool".

Now please do the needful or unban my own account cool.

He come add am mumu sef grin.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Mukina
Dominique.
Seun.

Outta here!!
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by AK481(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Ayomi90:

Did Igbos also abandoned Nnamdi Kanu? Coz he is still in detention just like Igboho
Mike ozekome SAN,has just been drafted to head kanu team,ipob is giving orders and everybody is feeling the heat.
FG is looking for 1bn and the best newspaper to apologise to kanu .

Ohaneze and its lawyers are in the court room .

Igbos didn't reject kanu.
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Dedemworld: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

now this is the thing i still don't understand about the yorubas - why are they always fixated on the igbos??

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT YORUBA AND FULANI BUT THE YORUBA MAN LEFT FULANI AND WENT LOOKING FOR WAYS TO ROPE THE IGBO MAN IN!

what kind of hate is this biko nu?

anyi ji kwa l'unu ofo n'ogu oo!

That is the same way ur Igbotic brothers blames Yorubas when Igbo and Fulani/Hausa have issues
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by BiafranPatriot: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Accommodate people that bought lands from you and are currently pissing and shitting on your useless Ancestors??

The rest of the arrant nonsense you wrote will be permanently settled with BIAFRA....IGBO people have absolutely woken up to your treacherous antecedents and will only relate with you miscreants with a long spoon.

As for your IGBO friends ...wait for them at the BIAFRAN BORDER OR ODUDUWA BORDER...So they wont litter your LAGOS "LAS VEGAS" with all the nonsense you wrote down....NO SHAKING Afonja...BIAFRA BEAUTIFUL.

Vello:

Cannibal dey get mouth talk!
Which afonja land gone? Where your Biafra where una dey kill and eating your Royal fathers? A land of zombies and brain dead gays licking NK's fake ass and thinking only them owns the world. Thieves that think South South oil can be stolen through Biafra. Bunch of junkies Mmpuru Mmiri producer and consumer of international repute. Men of no shame, integrity or character.
Fake drugs, na dem
Prostitution, na dem
Narcotics, na dem
Cannibalism, na dem
Fake products, na dem
Flat empty heads, na dem
And everything evil...
And you get mouth talk about Yorubas that accommodated you with your criminal baggage and intolerant genealogical madness?! How dare you?

Apologies to all Igbo friends and upright few. You guys are loved. BUT this cretin; this Arrow and nincompoop with his IPOB mentality must be put in his place
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by goslowgoslow(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
that fake Yoruba you're mouthing will never save y'all sorry asS lot! Answer the simple question! Who betrayed Awo!?!?.who betrayed Aole?! Who betrayed MKO? Damned rotten pigs claiming Woke,sophistication,accomodating! Awon Iran slavish, fear fear lot! Iran Jaguda, jibiti,jegudu jera, anywhere belle face, Arije ndi mandaru!Tinubu shall be paid back his full, iverfl8 cup of his own bitter medicine (of betrayal )in the fullness of time! Yoruba as a people have gone to pig, not dog!
Dangote's money cannot cure your madness! Person wey do you don die.
Your case is hopeless....God sef don commit hand for your mata .
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by obaaderemi: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ayomi90:

Did Igbos also abandoned Nnamdi Kanu? Coz he is still in detention just like Igboho
At least Igboho was not repatriated to Nigeria in chains like a monkey the way the Igbo boy, KANU was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.