Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani (35819 Views)

KDSG Condemns "Unlawful Actions By Unionists", Urges Residents To Stay Calm / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Laolu Akande: Nigeria Economy Is Rebounding Due To Preemptive Actions By PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
Who are your brothers, we don't brother who is not proud of his heritage, stick to your igbotic entity,
you think the igbo is your enermy ? indomie generation indeed

3 Likes

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by juman(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Igboho, the uppermost yoruba leader.

Its lagos government that his fighting him.
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by juman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
HarunaWest:

Funsho william used to be my favourite politician back then in Lagos State. Whatsup? Have you found the killers?

PDP president killed him.
He wanted another governorship candidate for their party.
It was what we read in papers that time.

People assassinated during obasanjo eight years presidency was more than people killed during IBB and abacha combined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Seun360(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
You are disappointed we don't kill our Dora akunyili husband, our traditional rulers and dump them in the market place like you are doing for Kanu, we are enlightened and educated

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Lightened: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Did he call you to tell you that?
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by juman(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fulani is a terrorist tribe.
They are the bandits, kidnappers across the country, herdsmen nuisance, etc.

They are mainly from neighboring countries like buhari.
They came from chad, niger, mali, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Sergio104(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
LILTJAY:
shutup tell your people to mind their business if they dont want to see more gory pictures

what's my concern.

If it's good to you...... Keep it to yourself.

Sha why will such be gory to people that mine skull.

Can't imagine saving such in my phone.......for what.

wicked Yolloba soul everywhere.

spit!!

outta here!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by equity1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
obiekunie01:

now this is the thing i still don't understand about the yorubas - why are they always fixated on the igbos??

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT YORUBA AND FULANI BUT THE YORUBA MAN LEFT FULANI AND WENT LOOKING FOR WAYS TO ROPE THE IGBO MAN IN!
what kind of hate is this biko nu?

anyi ji kwa l'unu ofo n'ogu oo!
I thought I was the only one that noticed that. It seems this hatred is much in this forum. What concerns Igbo with this news? How does he know that the person he quoted was igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by olabrad: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am an Omo Àlè Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by bomb24: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Montazzi:

God will punish u and ur generations yet unborn...wicked souls

The best you can do is to respond to them with some gory images of yorubas slaughtered by fulanis in Igangan....

The images are online.

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by luckyfarms645: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana
Positivelyblue49: It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Bahamas95(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
"The Sarki, who narrowly escaped death as he relocated to Ilorin, Kwara State, said at the end of the Igboho-led invasion to his settlement, seven of his kinsmen died while his property worth over N500million was destroyed"

Lies from the pit of hell!

Northerners don't invest in another man's land because of their wickedness. They know they can cause trouble at anytime so na just to carry dia mat run go North.

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by TrackerXL: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is why Yoruba no fit leave you because your fathers n mothers keep jumping on cases that do not concern while u abadon Ikpeazu to gifting your mothers N500 for birthing lunatics n fools in Igboland.

foryourmindnow:

You're no Yoruba.

No true Omolabi will support Tinubu over Sunday Igboho.
obiekunie01 post=109604484:

now this is the thing i still don't understand about the yorubas - why are they always fixated on the igbos??

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT YORUBA AND FULANI BUT THE YORUBA MAN LEFT FULANI AND WENT LOOKING FOR WAYS TO ROPE THE IGBO MAN IN!

what kind of hate is this biko nu?

anyi ji kwa l'unu ofo n'ogu oo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by TrackerXL: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
LILTJAY:
shutup tell your people to mind their business if they dont want to see more gory pictures

Don't mind those fools, they think they own the monopoly to insult.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by TrackerXL: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
The treachery hate n foolishness from your Igbo fathers affirms this from Azikwe Ojukwu Ekwueme Peter Obi etc may it not be well with every Igbos leader dead alive or in hell.

moralistic:
you think the igbo is your enermy ? indomie generation indeed
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by West2019(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
kanu detection is still sharking east . why Sunday detection giving Yoruba joy .tinubu is a fool

1 Like

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by LILTJAY: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sergio104:

what's my concern.

spit!!

outta here!!!
ok.. tell your people to always shutup and mind their business
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by TrackerXL: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
How is he wicked I have saved the pictures now to taunt you foolish Igbos whenever I see your senseless comment about any tribe in Nigeria.

Montazzi:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by saintrow1: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
babasolution:
The Yoruba are a conquered nation

Keep dreaming fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by DabuIIIT: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
Ok

Afonja... typical afonja.."ok",that's all you got to say
..shame.
Perhaps, you don't wanna hurt the feelings of your masters grin

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by LILTJAY: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Montazzi:

stray bullet will be the cause of sorrow in your cursed family before the ending of this month...
Bastard animal
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by TrackerXL: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sergio104:

what's my concern.

spit!!

outta here!!!

Foolish Igbos killed themselves insult of insult the killers you afore them only to turn around n hate someone that saved the gory pictures of the incident for posterity sake. At least Igbos won't claim it was Awolowo or FG that killed this one.
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by TrackerXL: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
equity1:
I thought I was the only one that noticed that. It seems this hatred is much in this forum. What concerns Igbo with this news? How does he know that the person he quoted was igbo?

It's easy to distinguish an igbo on NL your mother's nurtured you with chronic bigotry n irredeemable hate from birth. It shine tru when you comment n any decerning mind can see it. You inherited from the likes of Azikwe Ojukwu Ekwueme Peter Obi etc. You can ask how I know you are igbo too or claim you are from hellfire n not igbo.
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by onuman: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
Who are your brothers, we don't brother who is not proud of his heritage, stick to your igbotic entity,

So Igbo no be your brothers, but you are sharing one country with them? Borrow more sense, brother.
Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by DabuIIIT: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:

When an afonja is more focused as a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs,on Igbo matters and disregards the fire in his own backyard grin

2 Likes

Re: Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani by Jostoman: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
We know the tactics already because the Oga that is sponsoring you people is only trying to use it to get sympathy from the northerners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.