Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? (1339 Views)

Her First Visit To My Place / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2011
K
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by HighChief4(m): 1:16am On Jun 21, 2011
While you are still in the room, try and look for a strong rope and a chair. Tie the rope on your ceiling fan, get inspired and place the noose around your kneck and kick the chair away. Trust me your problems will disappear.

Thank God the innocent gal resisted you and your evil plans and ran to her room.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by petphunt(m): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2011
Talk to her when you see her and tell her you behaved stupidly and do regret it. Tell her how sorry you are and as usual blame the innocent devil. Assure her that it will never happen again.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 21, 2011
petphunt:

Talk to her when you see her and tell her you behaved stupidly and do regret it. Tell her how sorry you are and as usual blame the innocent devil. Assure her that it will never happen again.
grin cheesy
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by busygirl(f): 1:49am On Jun 21, 2011
As they say sha, 'Agoro is a bastard'. smh at you. You have to move on regardless, so please do apologise to her. Make sure you mean every single thing you say.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by kemmeye: 1:50am On Jun 21, 2011
to be sincere you have to understand that there is nothing you can do that would not make them think u're some kind of  pervert , especially if she told anyone. i think you need to go apologize to her and her folks if she told them or just her alone if she didn't and move as far away from her as you possibly can because trust me you do not want to make that kind of mistake ever again or someone might cut your diiiick off. tongue just saying
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Pysam(m): 3:24am On Jun 21, 2011
its a simple thing wait till is seven am go to her room or wait for her in d kitchen look @ her straght in d face tell her u re sori
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 3:32am On Jun 21, 2011
High_Chief:

While you are still in the room, try and look for a strong rope and a chair. Tie the rope on your ceiling fan, get inspired and place the noose around your kneck and kick the chair away. Trust me your problems will disappear.

Thank God the innocent gal resisted you and your evil plans and ran to her room.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Nekai(f): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

This has to be some sort of joke.

LOL @ petphunt!
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2011
cheesy
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by MMM2(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2011
op
dont use such words on ur self again, (DOOMED)

Is 2 bad 4 some1 to lay curse on him self.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by MMM2(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2011
op
with ur story i guezz u dont have a GF.

So i suggest u start going 2 a brothel and get laid with ashawo.

2 easy ur self from konji

than fu-cking ur own cousin 2 avoid nemesis and curse.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Nekai(f): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2011
I think this is a very serious issue that you may consider taking over to the family section as well.

Poster I don't like how you put in references to her making sexual advances to you( a few years ago when she was presumably still a kid), when that's clearly not what happened here.

In a nutshell you sexually assaulted your cousin that is 4 years your junior. These are the things that parents have nightmares about. The level of trust that your family has for you will go down to zero.

You were tempted and you messed up big time. Your best bet would be to go to your cousin and profusely appologize, telling her that it will never happen again. Tell her that if she needs to tell her parents then you are prepared to deal with the consequences.

You seem like you just got caught up in the wrong mentality for a moment, so the best thing to do is to try to make her feel comfortable again. Don't leave her feeling scared to tell, or scared that you will do the same thing again. If this comes out you will want the record to show that you realized what you did was wrong immediately and that you tried to make it right.

undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by tellwisdom: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2011
AFRICAN MAGIC HAS CORRUPTED YOU sad sad
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Tricici(f): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2011
Are u still locked in ur bedroom.at this very moment? abeg free urself. apologize if u see her, if u don't, don't look for her i.e don't look for additional tentation & trouble. Since she's been the 1 chasing u for a little while I doubt she go complain to anyone. But make sure it doesn't happen again.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by nanidee2(f): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2011
Guys, why do most think with their, (im sure they can complete it themselves)

smh.

You'd better go and apologise to her. You can claim you were drunk or something undecided
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by mcnikes(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2011
High_Chief:

thats funny but true. I also don't think he should apologise to the girl cos that can really over blow the situation. The poor girl might start seeing him as a good guy which could even push them farther to do the abominable.    They're just two hormone-controlled teens. Best line of action is to pretend it never happened.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by femmy2010(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2011
zameen:

I know I am doomed, I have a first degree cousin which I use to advice. I an 23 and she's 19. Some years back, she used to make some advances (sexual1y) which I was able to turn down. Her mum noticed this and warned both of us on the implication of her action. There was a time her mum told me she doesn't like seeing both of together, and I tried all I can to avoid her. But last might, she was in the sitting room at around 10:30pm when I realized that the main entrance was unlocked, so I went to lock it. As I was going back to my room, I tried to wake to go to her room. As I reaching her this ugly thought just crossed my mind and I was already feeling awkward as I was really close and I can smell the scent from me. I waked her, and she was like- oh, what is it? I graped her and started kissing her. . .I felt she was liking it, so I went down a lil bit. When I was about to pull her dress, she pushed me and rush to her room. Then I also rush to my room. Since then, I never got out of the room yet, and I don't think I can. I mean, what if I see her? I know its really really stup1d and wrong. I have no plan of pursuing it.
Now I don't know what to do he I see her. Should I even bring it up? What if her mum knows about this? Since daddy is not at home, I don't think I am safe.
What should I do?

Do you regret what you did or just shamed cos she didn't comply?
Stop it sha.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by fubiluv: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2011
I will neva be you.
Just come out and pretend noting happened.
If she now ask you about it, then you apologize. She might not even rem exactly what happened since she was already asleep.
Neva let that happen again. Gud luck.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by 190: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2011
OP

Is your name amefi, dsense or reality101

High_Chief:

The only advice you need to follow
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by tellwisdom: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
OP

Is your name amefi, dsense or reality101

Quote from: High_Chief on Today at 01:16:08 AM

The only advice you need to follow

grin grin grin@op, abeg when you see or hear 190, OMO TAKE OFF!
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin@op, abeg when you see or hear 190, OMO TAKE OFF!

If you can't stand the heat, then stay outta the kitchen
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by 190: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
I hate both of you grin grin
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Mynd44: 5:21am On Jun 22, 2011
The feeling is MUTUAL
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Brite02(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2011
Do not discuss the issue with her mum, it might cause another problems rather if you can summon courage try and talk to her about it. . When you do, from henceforth give her long spoon or you'll again go back to your own vomit.
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2011
Brite02:

Do not discuss the issue with her mum, it might cause another problems rather if you can summon courage try and talk to her about it. . When you do, from henceforth give her long spoon or you'll again go back to your own vomit.

I agree 23% tongue

How's Radiation Japan treating you?
Re: If You Were In My Place, What Would You Do? by Brite02(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I agree 1000% grin

How's Radiation Japan treating you?
Japan is OOK for now though with some lapses smiley
Hey Sugar wink long time no see smiley hw r u faring? Hw is my bro, ya husbyyy grin Mr. Chima. I've missed u alots grin

Hw is ya side, dear?

(1) (Reply)

i / Important Advice: 10 Things You Should Never Text To Your Ex / New High-tech Wristband Can Tell Your Partner When You Are Having S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.