Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) (34368 Views)

Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by smokeindasky(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

So Abraham, David and Lot won't enter heaven right?
why mention lot
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Okunga: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
November24:

Show me in the bible.
Child of the devil

You don crown am child of devil immediately… you Dumb ignorant phuck!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
I am quite happy to go to hell, i wanna be the king of hell... grin
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by IhateYouMan: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
She has mental health issues
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Dayvidblue: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let’s begin to use our head in these things abeg! undecided

Someone like Hitler can't go to the Christian Heavean because someone like Hitler lived a life in direct disobedience of Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, and it was apparent for the world to see. In case you attempt to ask what if Hitler had asked for forgiveness right before His death, well It is untrue that one can simply ask for forgiveness on one's death bed, this after living a life of debauchery and , and still make it into God's Heaven. Read Matthew 25 vs 31 - 25 where Christians are told that only the sheep amongst them will enter into Heaven. undecided
You seem to have forgotten that one of the criminals crucified with jesus was assured of life in paradise on his death bed (cross).
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
another1:

Bible says the first will be the last while the last will be first.
forget dat thing mr man

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Dayvidblue: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Someone like Hitler can't go to the Christian Heavean because someone like Hitler lived a life in direct disobedience of Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, and it was apparent for the world to see. In case you attempt to ask what if Hitler had asked for forgiveness right before His death, well It is untrue that one can simply ask for forgiveness on one's death bed, this after living a life of debauchery and , and still make it into God's Heaven. Read Matthew 25 vs 31 - 25 where Christians are told that only the sheep amongst them will enter into Heaven. undecided

You seem to have forgotten that one of the criminals crucified with jesus was assured of life in paradise on his death bed (cross).
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by GreatAxeMan: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Where is that written in the Bible?

kingxsamz:
Christianity, heaven and hell makes no sense.
How can someone like Hitler go to heaven after repenting while a child who stole meat from pot will end up in hell? undecided
That's the most illogical form of judgement.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by mozona(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
this woman dey use us catch cruise...

as she been to hell before?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by blackaxe78: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dudes still believing in heaven and hell in 2022.

Waiting for someone to descend from the sky.

Comedians!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dayvidblue:

As I already took much time to explain to the other , Paradise is not to be confused with Heaven. undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
gypsey:
I am quite happy to go to hell, i wanna be the king of hell... grin
What King of hell? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by JeffreyJunior: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
This hanty is lumping sensible humans together with her gullible members. Isn't it iberibeism?

Her colleagues in scam are busy buying up choice properties all over the globe making this earth their own heavens but she is here shouting hell as if she built it herself.

Folks go to church every Sunday and read the bible but don't even understand anything in it.

Continue praying and fasting while the the rest world keeps moving ahead.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by NaijaCowFarm: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:
How can someone like Hitler go to heaven after repenting while a child who stole meat from pot will end up in hell? undecided

The things of the spirit are illogical to a mortal man, just like it is illogical for a microscopic organism like a virus to kill a 90 kg human.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What King of hell? undecided
yes!
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by suffering: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Did she go to Dubai or not? I know she didn’t go there to win souls. Why did she go flexing in the land of heathens? I’ll meet her in hell.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by nkemoma(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yes.. At death all men go to Hell..

At death, Jesus Christ went to Hell.

Hell simply means the GRAVE

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by drololaaof: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
How did you know ? Who told you ?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
nkemoma:
Yes.. At death all men go to Hell..
At death, Jesus Christ went to Hell.
Hell simply means the GRAVE
Hell is not the grave. Stop heeding the words of men rather than the Word of God undecided

Read Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 for answers undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by sunkieisland(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Another meme loading
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by shegun4sur: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
another1:

Bible says the first will be the last while the last will be first.

Who the fuçk is the Bible and why should I believe the imagination of some people??

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Lovenorth: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

My friend the white men that converted you to Christianity respect Hitler more than you, so Hitler is more Christian that you, and who are you to challenge your master?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by hollywater: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mummy GO was in Dubai maybe with Sugar boy.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lovenorth:

My friend the white men that converted you to Christianity respect Hitler more than you, so Hitler is more Christian that you, and who are you to challenge your master?
Why bother asking me? Why not go ask the one you assume my master in this? undecided
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
This one is true tho
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by succri(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Well she said earth , Mars nko ?
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by mikemodel24: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Going to hell will not be decided by what we do but what we did not do.
That will be not believing in the lordship (death and resurrection of Jesus Christ).

If we need our hand work to go to heaven then Jesus death will be in vain. Righteousness is not by hand work but by faith (Romans 9:30 (KJV) What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.)

Most preacher should read and meditate on this verse.(Romans 10:2-4 (KJV) For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.)

All that is needed of a person to be saved is said in these verse (Romans 10:8-13 (KJV) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.)

Preacher are meant to preach salvation not condemnation. (Romans 10:15 (KJV) And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!)

Because (Romans 10:17 (KJV) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)

After being saved what you should do is meditate on Roman 12, you can be perfect as God just read between line then meditate on what you read, not just read through and start spewing nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by olabrad: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

You are right. That woman doesn't know what she is saying.

I'm a Christian and I know she is saying rubbish.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Madam hey can f e c k off!!! Bitch.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by shegun4sur: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

That's the exact definition of Christianity. You're banned from using your head. Many funny illogical principles must be accepted.
Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by CuriousX: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

What of the thief that was crusified with Jesus? He ask for forgiveness as he was dieing on the cross, he asked Jesus to remember him in His kingdom and Jesus told him " you will be with me in paradise"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) / Mbaka Blessing Sunday Aghaeze‎'s Camera - Pictured / Chris Okafor Blasts Bakare, Mbaka, Demands Nnamdi Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.