Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,694 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (21633 Views)

2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by TriCee: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Remman(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
I pray he gets the ticket... Definitely, this is the only time a Northern group is making sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
RCA is qualified to be Nigeria's President, as governor of Rivers State he performed well (in comparison to the ones before and after) and as Minister he is giving Nigerians rail lines to travel on.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by DDNGNG: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Northerners and game of mind are...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Biafraaa: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Joke of the century. grin
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Guyman02: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2022
This is very painful for Yoruba Muslims and Tilumbu urchins to bear, the support for Amaechi is growing and Tilumbu is declining cry cry cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by educators(f): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Ife n' achọ ibu onye isi ana akarizia. Ma eze ure nọ na Lagos ma ndi ori. ma ndị ugwu ma ndi ndida. Ka ana emenu.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Tinubu is most Qualified

Osibanjo is most qualified

OUK is most qualified

Umahi is most qualified

Ameachi is most qualified

very soon we go hear FFK is most qualified from this mushroom groups

let these guys go the battle field and contest, enough of one dumb groups telling millions of people who's qualified or not
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Victor365: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
ote author=Hisbah21 post=109619755]since that old cargo thief declared his intention to run, any dust and waste is coming out too... Ameachi that cannot even perform well as minister,talkless of president[....

And who told you Ameachi can not perform we'll as a minister? Can't you see the rail sector,maritime, can't you see for your self?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Victor365: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Sonoyom:
RCA is qualified to be Nigeria's President, as governor of Rivers State he performed well (in comparison to the ones before and after) and as Minister he is giving Nigerians rail lines to travel on.
T
Your right...Ameachi 2023

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2022
whippersnapper:
27 years him done become special adviser to governor. omo I supposed restrategize my life. I'm almost 30 and jobless. Chai

I read that too and started reflecting over my life but come to think of it, in all fairness, Nigeria was better off at that time with fair leadership which created an avenue for self-improvement in anything you do unlike what we have now.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Remman(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
Ameachi that cannot even perform well as minister,talkless of president
Amaechi was someone that wore torn clothes to school and was laughed at. So, he understands the life of the poor.

Let me tell you some of the many things he did as a governor that reached the poor.

1. He established schools in every single ward in Rivers State

2. He was the only governor who employed the highest number of people in Rivers state.

3. He bought text books for every single pupil and basic students of Rivers state.

4. He bought mosquito nets for every single Rivers state residence.

5. He gave educational scholarship to thousands of people from every ward in Rivers state.

etc.

At least these are the little i can remember he did that affected every single citizen of Rivers state during his time.

Guess, under Buhari, his achievements was one of the things Buhari could bost of during the previous election.

People like this are rare. He deserves it.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Makinaki: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Tactical choice by the Northern establishment.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by rave1048: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Its still the same recycled politicians.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
See them, una dey find who una go still dey control and do una biddings!
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Archworld(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Optimistic2021:
*Amaechi is the most qualified for 2023 presidency says northern leaders.*

The leaders from the north-west geo-political zone under the umbrella of Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria (BBIGN) said the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is the most qualified and preferred candidate of the north for 2023 presidency.

In a town hall meeting held at Fulbe Villa Hotel, Gasau, Zamfara State, the representatives of the seven states which made up the north-west zone gathered to plan on how best to support Mr. Chibuike Amaechi come 2023.

Speaking on the theme; The Roles and Achievements Of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi As A Leader and Politician, Dr. Musa Aliyu from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria said Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a unifying factor who has a large vision to save Nigeria from her challenges.

The university Don highlighted the characters and attributes of the Minister of Transportation as he defined him to be a patriot who has Nigeria at heart.

According to him; I want to tell you today that there is no other candidate for 2023 except Chibuike Amaechi. It will be unfair if we the northerners do not support him, and Allah will not forgive us. What better gift or reward do we give to him, if not to support him for 2023 presidency.

Others who are interested in the race are anti north. It is only Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi that we can trust. He is a patriot with nationalistic, utilitarian and marxist ideologies. He is heavily interested in the development of Nigeria and welfare of the people.
We must support him.

Speaking also, Alhaji Farouk Shereef Umar, Vice President, north-west zone said he knew the Honourable Minister of Transportation when he was a speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly and Governor of Rivers State.
He said Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a workaholic whose governance philosoph is to create opportunity for socio-economic growth and welfare of the people.

He said; as a Governor of Rivers State, I know Amaechi. He came, and immediately, the face of Rivers State changed. He prioritized on education, health care, infrastructure development, security and agriculture.
You can also see what he is doing as a Minister of Transportation. For forty years, our railway sector was moribund.

But as Amaechi came, there is speedy rehabilitation and reconstruction of rail transport system. There is improvement in maritime sector. Please we must go for Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi because he will be our messiah. Nobody should come and deceive you. It is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi we know in the north.

The National President of Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu who was a special guest of honour thanked the north-west zone for their understanding.

Speaking during the event, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu said; I thank you specially for your understanding on the personality of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation.

It means we do not need to campaign here. The former Governor of Rivers State has already campaigned for himself through his character.

He campaigned for himself when he took risk to make President Buhari APC candidate and then, President of Nigeria.

Some of us who are his followers suffered for joining him to support President Muhammadu Buhari, a northerner against the south-south Former President Goodluck Jonathan. We were matcheted, shot and our properties burnt.
No APC leader went through the suffering Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi passed through.

What was his offence? He supported President Buhari, a northerner.
I think the northerners owe him. I think they need to compensate him with 2023 presidency. No other reward than this. It is not easy for one to stake his life for another. He would have been killed if not God. His followers were killed. A whole family wiped away over night.

Nyesom Wike and other southern leaders were involved in the killing because Amaechi supported a northerner.

Gov. Nyesom Wike hates northerners. He is closing down sources of their livelihood in Rivers State. Call your brothers and sisters, they will tell you. He has chased them out of slaughter market in Port Harcourt.
The northerners whom Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi gave scholarship to study both home and abroad have been withdrawn. Nyesom Wike said they should go back to north.
You can see for yourself.

I believe that when Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi becomes president of Nigeria, there will be unity in this country. Tribal, religious, ethnic and political sentiments and bigotry will be eliminated. We will become Nigerians, instead of Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas.

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a trustworthy, honest and sincere leader and politician. He is the only Nigeria politician who says "yes, no" and it will be so.
So please give him back what he gave to you.

In his closing remark, Zamfara State Coordinator, Alhaji Usman Jamiliu thanked the participants for coming to Zamfara State for this occasion.

He said; I thank you for coming, especially the National President, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu. When I spoke to him, I thought he will not come. But I was surprised when he told me that the insecurity in Zamfara State can never scare him from being part of activities that will promote the interest of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. He said even though it means for him to lay down his life for Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to be President of Nigeria, he will do it.

He is a man who loves Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi so much. He is a grassroot mobilizer who uses little to achieve much. I want to assure him that the northerners will support Chibuike Amaechi massively.

We have already concluded arrangement to visit Baba Buhari to give us Amaechi come 2023 for the interest of the north. We will not be happy with Baba Buhari if he does not give us Amaechi because if anything happens to the north, we will hold Baba responsible.
Mr. National President, go home and sleep. Tell Amaechi not to worry. We are with and for him.

The Zamfara State Coordinator also charged all seven states representatives to go home and work.

NATIONAL BBIGN MEDIA
23rd Jan., 2022.

As he has sold his brother for a mere piece of bread right? Anyway I am not against his presidency neither am a fan of Tinubu . But i feel anyone who must be president should at least have the support of his immediate people. Chief Ameachi is only recognized and supported by few people in Rivers state , let alone the south south. Jagaban has more support than him but I can't imagine leaving the affairs of Nigeria in the hands of Jagaban , he will turn it to his personal property and for years to come, he will dictate who rules and who gets appointed as it is in Lagos , to the extent that he has the power to sack a seating governor.

Look at the pictures of those rally around Ameachi, in this topic, they are people with low influence. How can these kind of people make you a president? grin
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Benjax4all: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Will have bigger problem, insecurity, heavy debt,poor economy,Yahoo Yahoo, increase of ritual killing etc no one is talkiing about how to takle this problem,all their own is to become president ,d same president that they will do nothing!
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Every APC member is just planning to out scheme each other
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Wakanakarue: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Make una just say una want puppet as president.

But ameachi sef go shock them after first tenor, he's very stubborn

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Idumuje: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
I pray fervently that Tinubu does not become President. But would rather him as President than Amaechi. Amaechi is a disaster as a person. Loud, outlandish, arrogant, crude. He will sink Nigeria.

For me PYO is the most suitable of the candidates so far
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Remman:
Let me tell you some of the many things he did as a governor.

1. He established schools in every single ward in Rivers State

2. He was the only governor who employed the highest number of people in Rivers state.

3. He bought text books for every single pupil and basic students of Rivers state.

4. He bought mosquito nets for every single Rivers state residence.

5. He gave educational scholarship to thousands of people from every ward in Rivers state.

etc.

At least these are the little i can remember he did that affected every single citizen of Rivers state during his time.

Guess, under Buhari, his achievements was one of the things Buhari could bost of during the previous election.

People like this are rare. He deserves it.

even a chairman can do what you wrote as his acheivement
so no infrastruction
no capital development
what about the state economy
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by mike404(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2022
OPARI

HELINUES O

OYA HELP US TAG SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AND VAUGHANLANREWAJ HEADSMASHERgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by VanuatuWycombe: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Jigawa weed in action.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by helinues: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
OPARI

HELINUES O

OYA HELP US TAG SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AND VAUGHANLANREWAJ HEADSMASHERgrin

Make your comments without trolling others.

For Sunday morning for that matter

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Shetemi12, FreeStuffsNG, IpobAntidote, Piggyeasterner, GeneralOjukwu, Lazyreporta

High BP drugs are very expensive! Painful thing is that when you develop High BP and you go to a pharmacy and they tell you the price of the medication, the BP will increase and kill you right there on the spot. cheesy grin grin

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria!

Nigeria is not Bourdilion

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu and his urchins in the mud grin

Please you guys should stay away from Rataki o

Ipob
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Ofiadiegwu: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Optimistic2021:
*Amaechi is the most qualified for 2023 presidency says northern leaders.*

The leaders from the north-west geo-political zone under the umbrella of Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria (BBIGN) said the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is the most qualified and preferred candidate of the north for 2023 presidency.

In a town hall meeting held at Fulbe Villa Hotel, Gasau, Zamfara State, the representatives of the seven states which made up the north-west zone gathered to plan on how best to support Mr. Chibuike Amaechi come 2023.

Speaking on the theme; The Roles and Achievements Of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi As A Leader and Politician, Dr. Musa Aliyu from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria said Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a unifying factor who has a large vision to save Nigeria from her challenges.

The university Don highlighted the characters and attributes of the Minister of Transportation as he defined him to be a patriot who has Nigeria at heart.

According to him; I want to tell you today that there is no other candidate for 2023 except Chibuike Amaechi. It will be unfair if we the northerners do not support him, and Allah will not forgive us. What better gift or reward do we give to him, if not to support him for 2023 presidency.

Others who are interested in the race are anti north. It is only Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi that we can trust. He is a patriot with nationalistic, utilitarian and marxist ideologies. He is heavily interested in the development of Nigeria and welfare of the people.
We must support him.

Speaking also, Alhaji Farouk Shereef Umar, Vice President, north-west zone said he knew the Honourable Minister of Transportation when he was a speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly and Governor of Rivers State.
He said Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a workaholic whose governance philosoph is to create opportunity for socio-economic growth and welfare of the people.

He said; as a Governor of Rivers State, I know Amaechi. He came, and immediately, the face of Rivers State changed. He prioritized on education, health care, infrastructure development, security and agriculture.
You can also see what he is doing as a Minister of Transportation. For forty years, our railway sector was moribund.

But as Amaechi came, there is speedy rehabilitation and reconstruction of rail transport system. There is improvement in maritime sector. Please we must go for Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi because he will be our messiah. Nobody should come and deceive you. It is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi we know in the north.

The National President of Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu who was a special guest of honour thanked the north-west zone for their understanding.

Speaking during the event, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu said; I thank you specially for your understanding on the personality of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation.

It means we do not need to campaign here. The former Governor of Rivers State has already campaigned for himself through his character.

He campaigned for himself when he took risk to make President Buhari APC candidate and then, President of Nigeria.

Some of us who are his followers suffered for joining him to support President Muhammadu Buhari, a northerner against the south-south Former President Goodluck Jonathan. We were matcheted, shot and our properties burnt.
No APC leader went through the suffering Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi passed through.

What was his offence? He supported President Buhari, a northerner.
I think the northerners owe him. I think they need to compensate him with 2023 presidency. No other reward than this. It is not easy for one to stake his life for another. He would have been killed if not God. His followers were killed. A whole family wiped away over night.

Nyesom Wike and other southern leaders were involved in the killing because Amaechi supported a northerner.

Gov. Nyesom Wike hates northerners. He is closing down sources of their livelihood in Rivers State. Call your brothers and sisters, they will tell you. He has chased them out of slaughter market in Port Harcourt.
The northerners whom Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi gave scholarship to study both home and abroad have been withdrawn. Nyesom Wike said they should go back to north.
You can see for yourself.

I believe that when Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi becomes president of Nigeria, there will be unity in this country. Tribal, religious, ethnic and political sentiments and bigotry will be eliminated. We will become Nigerians, instead of Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas.

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a trustworthy, honest and sincere leader and politician. He is the only Nigeria politician who says "yes, no" and it will be so.
So please give him back what he gave to you.

In his closing remark, Zamfara State Coordinator, Alhaji Usman Jamiliu thanked the participants for coming to Zamfara State for this occasion.

He said; I thank you for coming, especially the National President, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu. When I spoke to him, I thought he will not come. But I was surprised when he told me that the insecurity in Zamfara State can never scare him from being part of activities that will promote the interest of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi. He said even though it means for him to lay down his life for Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi to be President of Nigeria, he will do it.

He is a man who loves Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi so much. He is a grassroot mobilizer who uses little to achieve much. I want to assure him that the northerners will support Chibuike Amaechi massively.

We have already concluded arrangement to visit Baba Buhari to give us Amaechi come 2023 for the interest of the north. We will not be happy with Baba Buhari if he does not give us Amaechi because if anything happens to the north, we will hold Baba responsible.
Mr. National President, go home and sleep. Tell Amaechi not to worry. We are with and for him.

The Zamfara State Coordinator also charged all seven states representatives to go home and work.

NATIONAL BBIGN MEDIA
23rd Jan., 2022.

Optimistic, you are a good marketer.

Product well advertised.
May God give the best candidate who will make Nigeria greater
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by ufotunang: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2022
How much did Amaechi pay you people. .northerners....I know you cannot do this for free
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
obembet:
This one wey everybody dey create group.

Obembet is the most qualified candidate : Nairalanders

The members of social media forum Nairaland has Claim that Obembet is the most qualified candidate for 2023 presidential election.

The leaders of the Nairalander super mod Lalasticlala said this during forum meeting and listed the achievement of obembet since 2016 she joined the forum
Your activities on this forum has shown your passion for justice and love for the people.
You'll surely improve Nigeria economy and Olympic ranking grin
Obembet23

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:

even a chairman can do what you wrote as his acheivement
so no infrastruction
no capital development
what about the state economy

Which infrastruction infrastructure, capital development and acheivement achievement did Buhari embark on before becoming President? Which one did GEJ do before being President?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by ityP(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Bettykeys:
The North are pressing the mumu pigs button

Would the North ever for an igboooow man ?
Never

PYO is the main man that can elevate this country and impro our security crisis

Eye go clear you soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War / Nigeria To Ban Rice Importation This Year – Buhari / PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.