Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,676 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) (21632 Views)

2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
whippersnapper:
27 years him done become special adviser to governor. omo I supposed restrategize my life. I'm almost 30 and jobless. Chai

Sad and amusing at the same time.

But some are late bloomers. You might one day reach where Amaechi might not ever have dreamt of despite his super early start.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Remman(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:

no infrastruction
no capital development
what about the state economy
but how many chairmen has done any of those? Wike abandoned many projects Amaechi could not complete while in office due to sentiments. Amaechi personaly regularized prise of products and petrol during his time. UST became the best state university in Nigeria and West Africa under Amaechi. He equiped hospitals in Rivers state and made some treatment of diseases free. He signed the rehabilitation of markets and giving shops to every single person who sells on the road, which he could not complete due to the crises b/w him and GEJ wife which limited Rivers state's internal revenue. He reduced transportation prises and gave grants to youths. Go and ask. It was Amaechi who started standard road projects which Wike came and completed some and added his own flyovers and (Wike) has not employed any Rivers state citizen from another ward other than his Ikwere brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:

Which infrastruction infrastructure, capital development and acheivement achievement did Buhari embark on before becoming President? Which one did GEJ do before being President?

clap for urself
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
Profile of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Dan Amanar Daura

Born 1965
1976, FSLC (11yrs old)
1982, WAEC (17yrs old)

1987, President, National Union of Rivers State Students (22yrs old)
1987, Bachelors of Arts, English Studies and Literature (22yrs old)
1988 NYSC (23yrs old)

1988, PRO, Pamo Clinics (23 yrs old)
1990, Director, West Africa Glass Industry Limited (25yrs old)
1991, Director, Risonpalm Nigeria Limited.

1992, Ikwerre LGA Secretary of a National Political Party (NRC),
1992, Special Adviser to the Deputy Governor of Rivers State for 2 years (27 yrs),
1992, Special Adviser to the Governor, Rufus Ada George, on Student Matters (This was when he nominated his then elder cousin, Celestine Omehia, as Commissioner for education). (27 yrs old).

1996, State Secretary of a National Political Party (DPN) (31yrs old)

1999, Founder and Grand Patron, Ikwerre Youth Movement

1999, Speaker of a powerful Rivers State House of Assembly for 8 years, (34yrs).

1999, Chairman Conference of Speakers for 8 years (He took the National Assembly to the Supreme Court and prevent them from taking over the control of the State Assembly, and established the secretariat in Abuja)

2007, Governor of Rivers State for 8 years, arguably one of the best governors in the history of Nigeria. (42 yrs)
2007, Chairman Governor's Forum for 8 years, most vibrant Chairman till date.

2014, Director General of a historic Presidential Campaign that caused a common sense revolution in the most populous black nation on earth.

2015, Super Minister of Transportation (Transport and Aviation) for four years, intense work happened on all the airports and railway.

2019, Chairman of a Presidential Campaign that consolidated the position of the most powerful African leader on earth.

2019, Super Minister of Tranportation (transport only) till date.

Commander of the Order of the Niger

You can see Amaechi has been a busy man all his life, no time to rest, just busy to make Nigeria great.

Tell us what we need to know about your hero ,especially those challenging him.in rivers local politics ,

For who God bless no one can curse ,

Ameachi / Zulum 2023
the man never rest since

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Remman:
but how many chairmen has done any of those? Wike abandoned many projects Amaechi could not complete while in office due to sentiments. Amaechi personaly regularized prise of products and petrol during his time. UST became the best state university in Nigeria and West Africa under Amaechi. He equiped hospitals in Rivers state and made some treatment of diseases free. He signed the rehabilitation of markets and giving shops to every single person who sells on the road, which he could not complete due to the crises b/w him and GEJ wife which limited Rivers state's internal revenue. He reduced transportation prises and gave grants to youths. Go and ask. It was Amaechi who started standard road projects which Wike came and completed some and added his own flyovers and has not employed any Rivers state citizen from another ward other than his Ikwere brothers.

clap for urself
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by iokpebholo: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Ameachi is a refined version of wike....both men are workaholics but Amaechi will make a better president....He will make a better president unlike d corrupt bourdillon brown teeth man

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:
Shetemi12, FreeStuffsNG, IpobAntidote, Piggyeasterner, GeneralOjukwu, Lazyreporta

High BP drugs are very expensive! Painful thing is that when you develop High BP and you go to a pharmacy and they tell you the price of the medication, the BP will increase and kill you right there on the spot. cheesy grin grin

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria!

Nigeria is not Bourdilion

Eyah... accept my condolences.

You even memorised my moniker because of the torment.

See... I am indifferent who rules Nigeria as long as Nigeria remains in good shape. Buhari is the worst President ever and I have made millions under his terrible regime.

For equity, it should be SE but una uncouth, hateful and boastful behaviour makes us turn against that dream. Unfortunately for you... Yorubas are flexible but Northerners are super rigid. They will NEVER EVER vote an Igbo.

So...Pele once again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by ityP(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Eyah... accept my condolences.

You even memorised my moniker because of the torment.

See... I am indifferent who rules Nigeria as long as Nigeria remains in good shape. Buhari is the worst President ever and I have made millions under his terrible regime.

For equity, it should be SE but una uncouth, hateful and boastful behaviour makes us turn against that dream. Unfortunately for you... Yorubas are flexible but Northerners are super rigid. They will NEVER EVER vote an Igbo.

So...Pele once again grin

They will never vote a person from South East but they can vote an igbo man from South South

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2022
ityP:

They will never vote a person from South East but they can vote an igbo man from South South

Because they ALL spoke. 2023 go clear una eyes.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by ityP(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Because they ALL spoke. 2023 go clear una eyes.

Lol. E no go reach 2023. Wait for primaries
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
"He said; as a Governor of Rivers State, I know Amaechi. He came, and immediately, the face of Rivers State changed. He prioritized on education, health care, infrastructure development, security and agriculture.
You can also see what he is doing as a Minister of Transportation. For forty years, our railway sector was moribund."

Same northern Nigerians who endorsed Muhammad Buhari in 2015 and we have seen what Buhari presidency has turned out to be. Muhammad Buhari presidency has turned out to be a curse and destruction to nigeria. The day Rotomi Amaechi becomes the president of Nigeria, Nigeria will end. Mr. Rotomi Amaechi is a tribalist and the greatest bigot the world has ever known. He is a thief . He is a very lazy man. He lack skills to be a leader. He is a puppet. He is a professional ass kisser. He did not get transportation job because he has skills, but because he kissed ass.. Mr. Amaechi will never be president of Nigeria, full stop.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Emmy000seun(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
They will ce out tomorrow and tell the world that's not what they mean and change the narrative grin ;Dwjp believe them is at his own peril cheesy grin..What a hypocrite!!! undecided
Racoon:
The north is catching cruise with all the southern politicians because the game will be clearer as 2023 takes shape.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Remman(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:

clap for urself
remove every sentiments and call black black, as well as white white. Go and ask, it was Amaechi who started the Port Harcourt City project. Go and ask any Rivers state residence during his time. Everybody received at least one thing directly from the government under Amaechi. He priotized education in the whole state, bought books for every student and my direct cousin went on a schorlaship under Amaechi. He equipped all the schools in the states' wards with computer facilities. Before, Nursery schools were done by only private individuals, but guess what, he built government nursery schools. Which governor in any state has made sure that state projects get to every single ward in their states? Education one key to development and i'm sure ASUU crises will end under Amaechi because he knows the value of quality education.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Remman:
remove every sentiments and call black black, as well as white white. Go and ask, it was Amaechi who started the Port Harcourt City project. Go and ask any Rivers state residence during his time. Everybody received at least one thing directly from the government under Amaechi. He priotized education in the whole state, bought books for every student and my direct cousin went on a schorlaship under Amaechi. He equipped all the schools in the states' wards with computer facilities. Before, Nursery schools were done by only private individuals, but guess what, he built government nursery schools. Which governor in any state has made sure that state projects get to every single ward in their states? Education one key to development and i'm sure ASUU crises will end under Amaechi because he knows the value of quality education.

clap for urself again,i'm nt reading ur trash
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:
Shetemi12, FreeStuffsNG, IpobAntidote, Piggyeasterner, GeneralOjukwu, Lazyreporta

High BP drugs are very expensive! Painful thing is that when you develop High BP and you go to a pharmacy and they tell you the price of the medication, the BP will increase and kill you right there on the spot. cheesy grin grin

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria!

Nigeria is not Bourdilion

Guy, why you dey like this na? Tell yourself the truth, in your real mind, you think Igbos are more likely to become naija president 2023? As in, be real for once.. If they get the PDP ticket and APC gives Yoruba man, any, as in igbo will win? Just be sincere with yourself at least this once
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Rumundele(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
I concur, I love that guy but my only upset is he refused to pay us our NYSC allowee and i have not forgiven him.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by iokpebholo: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Guy, why you dey like this na? Tell yourself the truth, in your real mind, you think Igbos are more likely to become naija president 2023? As in, be real for once.. If they get the PDP ticket and APC gives Yoruba man, any, as in igbo will win? Just be sincere with yourself at least this once
An ibo man will not win cos they will sit down in their houses on election day and expect miracle to happen

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
They will soon say his name is Chibuike Amaechi; therefore he is Igbo.
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
iokpebholo:
An ibo man will not win cos they will sit down in their houses on election day and expect miracle to happen

Then turn around and hate you, abuse that you betrayed them by not voting them
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by iokpebholo: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Rumundele:
I concur, I love that guy but my only upset is he refused to pay us our NYSC allowee and i have not forgiven him.
Guy which year was that..I also did my NYSC in etche rivers state 2007 and was paid my complete allowee
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Back2Daura(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Amaechi is Nautical and by default I am supposed to fight with my RBS and blood to deliver any Nautical. His records shows He is a true king and it's time a king takes over government.
Amaechi is the man. He is the only man in Buhari's government that has criticised him.

RUGGED YOU BLOODLINE

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by bobgentle: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
H.E DONALD DUKE (Form) Governor of Cross River State is by far more COMPETENT than this noise maker/JUDAS "Ameachi" for 2023 Presidential contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by iokpebholo: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Then turn around and hate you, abuse that you betrayed them by not voting them
If they want others to vote them they should first of all vote themselves
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2022
iokpebholo:
If they want others to vote them they should first of all vote themselves

Apparently.

They rely on others to vote them into power.. Others they are abusing daily
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Remman(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:

clap for urself again,i'm nt reading ur trash
can you read? Lol...!
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Whoever Buhari endorses (although he hasn't made it clear yet who he is endorsing but this grand turbaning in all places but Daura speaks alot) will definitely be elected selected as President whether he is a Northerner, Yoruba, Igbo or even a South African.

Or you think your votes under this dispensation will count? Buhari is not GEJ
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2022
You mean even with the breaking down of the new train they borrowed large amount of money to purchase haba..!!!
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Any weyrey without Job and a spere ₦50,000 can walk up to Corporate Affairs Commission to register one or two mumu political group and support anybody

They know when they post pictures online, fools would swallow it hook line and sinker

Anyways real Politicians await them at the primaries, and real Delegates that would vote are not some mumu hungry group

SHUT UP!!!

Tinubu IS USELESS AND CAN ONLY ASSUME LEADERSHIP OF IRAGBIJI TOWN UNION
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by nyzeo(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2022
North confused abokis... Na everybody una dey endorse.?
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by Jerryherd: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

Tinubu IS USELESS AND CAN ONLY ASSUME LEADERSHIP OF IRAGBIJI TOWN UNION

Kindly reply when you finally grow up
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by desiredhome: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Maxclip:
The north is catching cruise with all the southern politicians because the game will be clearer as 2023 takes shape.
Inferiority complex......
Re: Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos) by hollywater: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Why wouldn't they not, he built a Train from Abuja to Naija and all the northern states without remembering his people. I stand with Peter obi or Okonjo Ng.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Corper Donates His September Allowance To Akeredolu For Campaign In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.