Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones (1650 Views)

How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Which Of These Ones Can You Do Without For A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Here are some amazing Hollywood movies of all time, kindly tell us their names.

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by yuping(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecidedAvatar the expendables can't remember the middle one name now

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
yuping:
you tried

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Second is Jurassic world and third is Terminator wink
Do I even know what I am saying? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by slawormiir: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Expendables

Jumanji

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by KvngJaja: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
1.Avatar
2.Jumanji
3.The expendibles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by longetivity(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
The only person I know in all these pictures is D rock and Blade, I used to see some other guys in movies too but I don't know their names
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Second is Jurassic world and third is Terminator wink
Do I even know what I am saying? undecided grin
lol, I get the sarcasm undecided I like your good sense of humour
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
lol, I get your sarcasm undecided
Not really sarcasm grin.. or is that not Dwayne rock or so..I think ve seen the movie somewhere..
The last one ain't it this big guy Terminator?or is that not the movie tho?
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Michelle70(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jumanji
Expendables

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Boogyman557: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

D rock SUPPOSE de SMOKE WEED!

WTF MAN
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Michelle70(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
longetivity:
The only person I know in all these pictures is D rock and Blade, I used to see some other guys in movies too but I don't know their names
I know Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolph lungren and Sylvester stallion
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not really sarcasm grin.. or is that not Dwayne rock or so..I think ve seen the movie somewhere..
The last one ain't it this big guy Terminator?or is that not the movie tho?
I thought you deliberately typed it for fun, someone got it right correctly, this moniker "KvngJaja" and "Michelle 70"
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
I thought you deliberately typed it for fun, someone got it right correctly, this moniker "KvngJaja" and "Michelle 70"
You ain't even telling me if I am right or wrong.. cry
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Emecson(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rattle snake

Living in bondage

Osuofia in london

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ain't even telling me if I am right or wrong.. cry
you are right about the actors, you mentioned their names correctly, but I'm talking about the title of those movies
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Jumanji
Expendables

that's right
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
KvngJaja:
1.Avatar
2.Jumanji
3.The expendibles
Bravo

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44 please do the needful
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Expendables

Jumanji

excellent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Michelle70(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emecson:
Rattle snake

Living in bondage

Osuofia in london
I don't know what u are smoking or who supplies it.

But I am sure its the original

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Power Rangers
Dora The Explorer
Merry Men

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
you are right about the actors, you mentioned their names correctly, but I'm talking about the title of those movies
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Power Rangers
Dora The Explorer
Merry Men

oh you are back boss lady, welcome back, your friend siofra misses you.

I'm in stitches with this your comment oo lipsrsealed
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Chinehz(f): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Michelle70:
I don't know what u are smoking or who supplies it.

But I am sure its the original
Swrs grin grin
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
longetivity:
you still try na
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Jeon(f): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bruce Lee in the wonderland

city hunter

Charlie and the chocolate factory.

grin
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
Bruce Lee in the wonderland

city hunter

Charlie and the chocolate factory.

grin
haha undecided you again ehh.

But I like city Hunter sha, I even watched it today

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Omowoolata: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sunday dagboru

Living in pain

And one other I can't seem to remember or is it king of boys or snake in the monkey shadow

I think it's king of boys sad sad
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by God1000(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Omowoolata:
Sunday dagboru

Living in pain

And one other I can't seem to remember or is it king of boys or snake in the monkey shadow

I think it's king of boys sad sad
yeye dey worry you
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Kobicove(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
The Expendables

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by headbasher96(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
The eternals

Cop shop

Dangerous

The commando

Shangchi and the legend of the ten rings

Captain america

Iron man

Super man

Selina tested

007 no time to die

predator

One shot

Boyka

Beast of no nation

Strike back

Red notice

George of the jungle

Jurassic park

Dead pool

X-men

I can go all day i too the watch good movies
Re: How Good Are You With Movies, Tell Us The Title Of These Ones by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
yuping:
The middle one na the most useless movie wey I don use my subscription download since I dey use phone shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

homophobes are just closeted homosexuals with internalised homophobia. / Is It Possible To Make A Woman Happy In A Relationship Without Money? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.