Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (15162 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Make pesin help my life ooo
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Masterito(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
100% Fact
spiceadole:
When a couple is trying to conceive for years.. And the man has not "thrown out " his wife, married another wife or father children outside but stay faithful and loyal in that marriage, just know the fault is from him (Male factor infertility)...
Next thing.. They save money and do IVF

A Nigerian man who knows he can father children naturally will not stay with a "barren" woman for years or attempt IVF.
Lai Lai.
Experience as a medical doctor taught me this.

Argue with your keypad
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by ashetu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
post=109634469:
A Nigerian couple have welcomed a set of twins after 13 years of marriage.
Onyinye Chime and her husband Ejike Chime have named their twins Jidenna and Sinobinna.

Friends and family members of the couple have taken to Facebook to thank God, As Sighted By for the couple following the arrival of their twins after 13 years of marriage.

Congratulations to them..

Let me design beautiful flyers to promote your business Whatsapp 08024575448

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by surrogatesng: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
To know more about IVF and surrogacy visit www.nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by TenQ: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
1Sharon:

Someone said that 99% of scientists are atheists. The remaining 1% are theists!
SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Nma75: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
His is God of all impossibilities. Thank You Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Nyanabo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Scientists and doctors ,receive all the praise.

IVF, thank you for putting smiles on the face of this couple.

What science cannot do, doesn't truly exist.

Congratulations to this wonderful couple.

May these bundles of joy bring you much happiness.

One escaped junkie spotted roaming bthe streets on nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by sharaff6(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by kokan: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
We did Marriage Class together. Thank God for them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by sylve11: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
spiceadole:
When a couple is trying to conceive for years.. And the man has not "thrown out " his wife, married another wife or father children outside but stay faithful and loyal in that marriage, just know the fault is from him (Male factor infertility)...

A Nigerian man who knows he can father children naturally will not stay with a "barren" woman for years or attempt IVF.
Lai Lai.

Argue with your keypad

Hehe wink cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Horus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Shed24(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
GOD IS THE GREATEST
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Hiq0: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by wildikeman(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Advise to the husband.... GO AND DO DNA TEST QUICK AND CODEDLY.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Techm8: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Congrats to them. The cries of twins sounds like a Tws EarPod

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Lightened: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your word against others.
spiceadole:

Lai Lai.

Argue with your keypad
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by BESTScientist1: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
You need an encounter with God, even as a medical student I won't say such FOOLISH thing, disregarding the existence of GOD in scientific successes

doggedfighter:
Scientists and doctors ,receive all the praise.

IVF, thank you for putting smiles on the face of this couple.

What science cannot do, doesn't truly exist.

Congratulations to this wonderful couple.

May these bundles of joy bring you much happiness.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by doggedfighter(f): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
BESTScientist1:
You need an encounter with God, even as a medical student I won't say such FOOLISH thing, disregarding the existence of GOD in scientific successes

Go and sleep.

You need some rest
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by Oyolohi24: 4:34am On Jan 25, 2022
You said it all, my case at the moment. Is just not easy. Quote author=spiceadole post=109651482]When a couple is trying to conceive for years.. And the man has not "thrown out " his wife, married another wife or father children outside but stay faithful and loyal in that marriage, just know the fault is from him (Male factor infertility)...

Lai Lai.

Argue with your keypad [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by spiceadole: 5:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Oyolohi24:
You said it all, my case at the moment. Is just not easy. Quote author=spiceadole post=109651482]When a couple is trying to conceive for years.. And the man has not "thrown out " his wife, married another wife or father children outside but stay faithful and loyal in that marriage, just know the fault is from him (Male factor infertility)...

Lai Lai.

Argue with your keypad

Are you male or female?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage by spiceadole: 5:34am On Jan 25, 2022
wildikeman:
Advise to the husband.... GO AND DO DNA TEST QUICK AND CODEDLY.

You are funny

99% chances that the couple did IVF.
Most likely because the man has fertility issues.
What is the DNA test for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.