Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum (43226 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by obembet(f): 5:19am On Jan 24, 2022
The former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba II has react to vice president summit on world economy has disgrace to Nigeria, he share this on his Facebook

Here is what he wrote

VP , Prof Osibanjo, allegedly, the intellectual wing of this government has disgraced Nigerians in his remark on World Economic Forum. Unprepared and unaware of how to present Nigeria’s value to global investors. I’ll explain why, shortly.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225241251034017&id=1103719094&sfnsn=scwspmo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by obembet(f): 5:24am On Jan 24, 2022
More

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2022
This man again *seals lips
If up till now you don't have a PVC, my brothers and sisters, you are one of the problems we are having in this country. Dont tell me your vote wont count. This week, make out time to go get your PVC.
Secondly, In some few days, we would say HELLO February smiley
You're thinking of what to put out there for your business? You've ran out of posting ideas? Or your small business isn't online yet or you aren't sure if that small business should be online? Let's talk about it in my DM.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by helinues: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Adamu, chillax..

Too early to be attacking others

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by obembet(f): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
Adamu, chillax..

Here is what world bank president says

Lalasticlala

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by helinues: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2022
obembet:

Here is what world bank president says

Lalasticlala

Reason why I said Adamu Gbeja should chillax even for the fact that he won't go anywhere

20 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Kingpin1000: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2022
The fight don start. We are the cheerleaders. What ever sink your ship will give us joy.
APC is a cancer and should be uprooted from it roots.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Jostoman: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Let me allow helinues and dubailandlord to answer him.

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Aidejay(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2022
yemi osinbajo has collected plenty nonsense in this administration. I hope when he becomes president he fvxs these niggas up badly.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Cholls(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2022
My brother Garba even if... what do you want him to say amongst those parasite class called The Elite Cult whose agenda is to have, and are, in the process of stealing and licensing the Global Commons.
The Elite does not accept the Elephant in the room – Africa...so, don't let Oga waste his saliva.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
Adamu, chillax..

See kettle calling pot black!
The only difference between you and Adamu Garba is in the names, apart from that, both of you tick all the boxes for being zombies and asslickers.
Oya, run and cry to the mods to have me banned.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by helinues: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:

See kettle calling pot black!
The only difference between you and Adamu Garba is in the names, apart from that, both of you tick all the boxes for being zombies and asslickers.
Oya, run and cry to the mods to have me banned.

Don't start your week this way..

10 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2022
1705f:
[s][/s]
Good job. More greese to your elbow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by TheRareGem1(f): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2022
You are on a long thing if you think this Adamu has anything to offer.

That is how we heard about again

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Bedtec: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Motor go kill all BMCs and Tinubu supporters

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by naija4life247: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2022
No way.

I will not bring myself to the level of exchanging words with Almajaris who were born by the roadside by destitute parents who were later washed into the canal by flood.

That will be an insult to Awolowo and his team.
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by naija4life247: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Bedtec:
Motor go kill all BMCs and Tinubu supporters

After your burial

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by naija4life247: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The fight don start. We are the cheerleaders. What ever sink your ship will give us joy.
APC is a cancer and should be uprooted from it roots.

And replaced with Abubakar Atiku, Deizaini, James Ibori and Tompolo? Dey try use your head nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by okefranci: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Pls nobody should recon with Adamu Garba ,It seems is under hallucination
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by Deputy1111(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2022
If anybody will attack Osinbajo, such a person must be someone who knows what he/she is doing, because Osinbajo is not just any man, i think deep and make necessary research before coming up to say anything .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by headSmasher: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum by whippersnapper(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2022
2023 is fast approaching. The political jabs and antics have begun. osinbajo zulum are the best men for the job not some cocaine sniffing senile,demented old junkie from iragbiji

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.