Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat (43196 Views)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by exlinkleads(f): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Some Nigerians congregating under the umbrella of Endangered Non Indigenes Forum in Rivers State, EINFRS, have urged President Muhammadu Buhari to come to their rescue following moves by Governor Nyesom Wike to crack down on them as part of his plot to deal ruthlessly with associates and loyalties of his predecessor: Hon. Chibuike Amaechi.

Their fear was heightened by feelers that the eight-man Committee institued by Wike to compile the names of non-indigenes in the State Civil Service and business outfits belonging to non-indigenes has secretly submitted its report.

The report advocates for the crackdown to be in phases and to start with the sack of non-indigenous civil servants starting from third week of July 2015.

The EINFRS has consequently petitioned President Buhari, pleading that he should come to their aid before the Governor endangers their lives just because they, in keeping with their pact with Amaechi, actively supported his (Buhari’s) candidature.

The petition signed by the Forum’s Secretary General, Dr Ndubuisi Nwakadibia reads in part, “Mr. President, you have through your sagacity and revolutionary leadership since your inauguration as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces brought peace, tranquility and integration to all Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic and tribal backgrounds.

“It is sad that unlike other States enjoying peace and democracy Chief Nyesom Wike, the Governor of River State, has made it a policy to torment our people for supporting your candidature instead of that of Dr Jonathan Goodluck, the former President, during the March 28th Presidential election since his inauguration as the Governor of Rivers State.

“He has embarked upon on an ignoble decimation of APC structures, retrenchment, sack, intimidation, harassment and victimisation of non-indigenes, particularly APC members and supporters resident in Rivers State.

“Your Excellency, Sir, we are by this petition appealing to you to use your good offices and effervescent nature to call Chief Wike to order, and SAVE US from this unwarranted, unprecedented and provocative onslaught against us for failing to identify with his evil agenda against us and the people of Rivers State.

“As we told you during our Town Hall Meeting with you at Obi Wali’s International Conference Centre, Port Harcourt in March, 2015, we have no other State to go to apart from Rivers State as most of us were born in Rivers State and for Chief Wike to continue to intimidate us in a State we have contributed much to build is not our ideal of democracy.”

The non-indigenes further called on President Buhari to remember and adequately appreciate Amaechi’s contributions to his victory, stressing that,“We wish to appeal to remember all the risks that Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi took to ensure the success we recorded in the Presidential polls and ensure that he is comfortably accommodated in your administration as anything less than this will amount to adding to the pain that we are currently going through in Rivers State” - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/non-indigenes-in-rivers-petition-buhari.html#sthash.Mcgj5inG.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by gwales: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wike the wicked

39 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Jorussia(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
.Wike should sack every non indigene working in Rivers, if that is what will satisfy his ego.

9 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Pavore9: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
If this is true, why were we screaming xenophobia against South Africa? How can a Nigerian be a foreigner within Nigeria?

''The non-indigenes further called on President Buhari to remember and adequately appreciate Amaechi’s contributions to his victory, stressing that,“We wish to appeal to remember all the risks that Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi took to ensure the success we recorded in the Presidential polls and ensure that he is comfortably accommodated in your administration as anything less than this will amount to adding to the pain that we are currently going through in Rivers State”

The above paragraph gives room to assume that this group is affiliated to Amaechi.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
You people have states outside Rivers, If you cannot stay in peace with Wike's government, then pack and leave. angry angry angry angry

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:
If this is true, why were we screaming xenophobia against South Africa? How can a Nigerian be a foreigner within Nigeria?

It is not true, but if any non Rivers man/woman feels any danger from Wikes's government, they are free to go home to their states.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Pavore9: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

It is not true, but if any non Rivers man/woman feels any danger from Wikes's government, they are free to go home to their states.

lf not true, they should continue to live in Rivers State as law-abiding citizens of Nigeria and stop shouting fire when there is none.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

lf not true, they should continue to live in Rivers State as law-abiding citizens of Nigeria and stop shouting fire when there is none.

QED

3 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by dejavski(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
They should relocate to their respective states instead of crying like wolves out there angry

14 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
I hate Wike. Jez counting on the tribunals to do the needful.

14 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ndukwejoe(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
I am a non-indigene and i reside in rivers state . i don't feel threatened in any way . i doubt this petition.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by size40: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
But we told them about this man but they never listened . Wike hates non indigenes so much particularly the Igbos. They forgot so soon Wike 's antecedent when he was the local govt chairman of my local, Obio/Akpor. How he dealt with non Indigenes in my local govt. They were all blinded by GEJ's ambition by believing we can deny the North presidency for a long time even when our so called "Son" was messing up everywhere. Wike cannot clamp down on me because am an Indigene that has equally stake like Wike himself.This group shouting now never supported APC and Buhari just their lives and business have come under threat they are now making it look as if they are being threatened because of their support for APC and Buhari. The next group to shout in Rivers state will be the Ruverines particularly the Kalabaris and Okirika. Let's wait and Watch

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by omazus: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
I know that Wakadibia of a guy. He is a confirmed Rivers man. The Amaechi hatchet man. Pls leave the people's Governor alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
As predicted, Wike has unleashed his boys (thugs) on ph streets. Kidnapping, armed robbery, petty thieves are on the increase on the street of ph. Just few minutes ago, got an info of car snatching along ada George axis.
Rivers is in deep shit pending when this thug will be booted out.

28 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by SeductiveAngela(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Those who are at the forefront of this are the Igbos. Ironically, they voted for Wike against Dakuku Peterside, they didnt even vote for Buhari either.

Barrister Nyesom Wike, abeg sack all of them. They must all go back to Biafra.

36 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Uteghe(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wike wants to build a hotel in South Africa for himself and needs all the money.
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by SeductiveAngela(f): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Btw, i thought the Igbos told us that they are the owners of PH. I thought they told us that Rivers state would be part of their Biafra Republic. Wike abeg sharp sharp sack all the non-indigenes in the River state civil service commission

33 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

Actually it's true. All what wike is doing currently in rivers is to score political points. He isn't interested in developing the state. It's as if Amaechi still hunts him in his dreams. He has always being a thug, and he remains a thug. Even those that voted him did so foolishly knows he is a thug. His antecedents as Obiakpor chair speaks volume.

26 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Btw, i thought the Igbos told us that they are the owners of PH. I thought they told us that Rivers state would be part of their Biafra Republic. Wike abeg sharp sharp sack all the non-indigenes in the River state civil service commission

Any ibo that tells u such is simply deceiving himself and his household. Iboland doesn't extend to rivers.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by SeductiveAngela(f): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
size40:
But we told them about this man but they never listened . Wike hates non indigenes so much particularly the Igbos. They forgot so soon Wike 's antecedent when he was the local govt chairman of my local, Obio/Akpor. How he dealt with non Indigenes in my local govt. They were all blinded by GEJ's ambition by believing we can deny the North presidency for a long time even when our so called "Son" was messing up everywhere. Wike cannot clamp down on me because am an Indigene that has equally stake like Wike himself.This group shouting now never supported APC and Buhari just their lives and business have come under threat they are now making it look as if they are being threatened because of their support for APC and Buhari. The next group to shout in Rivers state will be the Ruverines particularly the Kalabaris and Okirika. Let's wait and Watch
Chairman abeg o. Is Rivers state not part of Biafra again? Thats what Nnnadi Kanu and his gang have been telling us o. Why would Wike sack Igbos? Are the Igbos not the owners of PH again?

Muchechehchehcheheeeeee

29 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by SeductiveAngela(f): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Demdem:

Any ibo that tells u such is simply deceiving himself and his household. Iboland doesn't extend to rivers.
.... But that is what we'v been reading and hearing them say i:e Rivers state belong to the Igbos.

Even Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra, the Igbos new messiah, has drawn a map that includes Rivers state as part of their Biafra Republic (check is FB page)

chairman, i want to believe that you are an indigene of Rivers, whats the composition/% of Northerners in Rivers state's civil service

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Amaechi at the height of his madness employed over 13,000 teachers just to tell the whole world that he is creating jobs and Jonathan is not.i remember that the13,000 plus employees were asked to come to the Stadium to collect their employment letters,all these just to spite GEJ.
During this peroid due process and diligence were not followed.i know a lot of people who already had jobs but were employed but hardly you see them doing the work they were employed for.i know a couple from Bayelsa state who were already working in their state who got Amaechi job,they are in Bayelsa and you hardly see them in Rivers state.even at that these workers were owed for over 8 months before NLC intervened and they were able to get their first salaries.now Wike is the one feeling the heat.

so let Wike do the needful though i still believe that this write up is sponsored by the APC and their agents.

14 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Deltagiant: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:

My friend, don't dabble into what you don't know about simply because you've got something to type with. How do you know Dr. Ndubuisi Wakadibia is not Ikwerre himself?

7 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Endangered Non Indigenes Forum in Rivers State, EINFRS

Please take to the roads and streets of Rivers state and protest, whatever you think is happening now. So you can be dealt with, once and for all. Maggots pack and go to your states.

Cry, till blood comes from your eyes to your Daura President, his alamjiris followers can not help you here.

6 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Deltagiant: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Bwhahahahahahaaa

Nyesom wike himself is an Ikwere(?) the Ikwere's have consistently rejected and denied being Igbos. The Ikwere's of natives of Rivers state so they wont be 'victims' in the mass sack.

The Biafrans are the one involved. Wike must sack all biafrans. Igbos must go back to Biafra

Miserably intantile!

5 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lol. Wicked Wike!!!

Please vote Jarizod by clicking my signature.

Simply post: "I vote for Jarizod, Cc NLJega"

pleeeaaaase help and vote Jarizod if you've not. Thanks

#TeamJarizod
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
.... But that is what we'v been reading and hearing them say i:e Rivers state belong to the Igbos.

Even Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra, the Igbos new messiah, has drawn a map that includes Rivers state as part of their Biafra Republic (check is FB page)

chairman, i want to believe that you are an indigene of Rivers, whats the composition/% of Northerners in Rivers state's civil service

Ibos haven't been so lucky with their supposedly "messiahs". Like Ojukwu, kanu is another hopeless useless coward talking jargon for his co fools to consume. Iboland ends at Abia not rivers. Even Oyigbo in rivers isn't iboland though populated mostly by ibos.
About abokiss, i don't know their percentage but I believe it will be ignorable if at all there are but we Av a fair population of them in rivers.

16 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by whitecat1: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
If a single Yoruba is affected, every indigene of that state must be pushed out of civil service in the SW!

11 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by Demdem(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
SeductiveAngela:
Bwhahahahahahaaa

Nyesom wike himself is an Ikwere(?) the Ikwere's have consistently rejected and denied being Igbos. The Ikwere's are natives of Rivers state so they wont be 'victims' in the mass sack.

The Biafrans are the one involved. Wike must sack all biafrans. Igbos must go back to Biafra

Even Amaechi publicly declared that he isn't ibo. Wike and amaechi may hate each other but believe u me, if it's time to chase away ibos from claiming their land, they will unite.

18 Likes

Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
atlwireles:

QED

meaning please?
Re: Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat by atlwireles: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

meaning please?

You don't like Wike and Rivers state, GO HOME TO YOUR STATE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Nigerians React After Governor Ambode Failed To Keep To Press Conference Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.