Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,481 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? (1069 Views)

Why? Why?? Why??? Ladies...Why? / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by Remman(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2022
7 years ago i broke up with my girlfriend who cheated on me while away (NYSC) & got an STD then claimed it was toilet infection & that we shouldn't have sex for a while. Guess what? It was pregnancy & she got miscarrage. When i confronted her, she confessed that she cheated because she was so high & i wasn't around & she couldn't masturbate. So i ended it like it never happened. Lol!

2 years later, There's this lady i met in my church. She's somewhat clean. But when i tried to get serious with her, she told me she was raped at 12 and got toilet infection at 19. At first i believed her only to take her for test & discovered that she's HIV stage 2 positive. It was then she told me she was abused by her boss when she was serving as maid. Lol!

I ended it not because of anything but because she lied just to keep me. What if i got harmed? She didn't care.

So, let me ask you ladies. Why do you think telling someone the truth about your body or ugly experience would make them go away or remain a hidden lie?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by LordIsaac(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Ask Eve why she gave Adam the apple immediately she saw that her eyes were "opened", and there, you'll have your answer. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Because most of that gender were not taught proper basic toilet hygiene.

Do you know some of them even wipe their ass from back to front? Literally scrapping the shiit in the toilet paper through their vagina, labia, etc. And then wear their pants

Meanwhile they’re supposed to wipe backwards.

Also, most times when shiit drops on toilet water, the way it slashes on our balls is same way it splashes on her vagina.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you know some of them even wipe their ass from back to front? Literally scrapping the shiit in the toilet paper through their vagina, labia, etc. And then wear their pants

Also, most times when shiit drops on toilet water, the way it slashes on our balls is same way it splashes on her vagina.
Do you have someone very close to you who does that? shocked shocked

Why not correct her at least you are always present whenever she's taking a poo.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by Remman(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you have someone very close to you who does that? shocked shocked

You do that. And I’m sure you’re going to change after seeing my post.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Remman:
7 years ago i broke up with my girlfriend who cheated on me while away and got an STD then claimed it was toilet infection and that we shouldn't have sex for a while. Guess what? It was pregnancy and she got miscarrage. When i confronted her, she confessed that she cheated because she was so high and i wasn't around and she couldn't masturbate. So i ended it like it never happened. Lol!

2 years later, There's this lady i met in my church. She's somewhat clean. But when i tried to get serious with her, she told me she was raped at 12 and got toilet infection at 19. At first i believed her only to take her for test and discovered that she's HIV stage 2 positive. It was then she told me she was abused by her boss when she was serving as maid. Lol!

I ended it not because of anything but because she lied just to keep me what if i got harmed?

So, let me ask you ladies. Why do you think telling someone the truth about your body or ugly experience would make them go away or remain a hidden lie?
Ask the ladies not all ladies here that's even if your story is true.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by Remman(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2022
LordIsaac:
Ask Eve why she gave Adam the apple immediately she saw that her eyes were "opened", and there, you'll have your answer. angry
from the beginning women were this cunning... Guy no be lie!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

You do that. And I’m sure you’re going to change after seeing my post.
You just said all women do..
Looks like you follow all women into the restroom just to see how they wipe off..
Well try to be careful cos that's sexual harassment and you could go to jail for that.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by Remman(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask the ladies not all ladies here that's even if your story is true.. cheesy
Wait until you have such experience. let me update you on what to expect. Expect to hear this if you haven't touched her and you want to marry her:

1. I was Raped
2. I had sex just once in my past relationship and that's when i was deflowered.
3. I have toilet infection
etc. These are the very common ones. There are many other lies to keep you in the dark.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Remman:
Wait until you have such experience.
That was why I said you should ask the ladies you had an encounter with.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2022
Gonorrhea,gonococcus,syphilis and gonovampire gotten as a result of spreading of their rubberband legs like rumours.

Dem go tag am toilet infection.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by EASYGURU(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2022
donbachi:
Gonorrhea,gonococcus,syphilis and gonovampire gotten as a result of spreading of their rubberband legs like rumours.

Dem go tag am toilet infection.

Omo no be lie oooo. Useless gender. I treat em all as trash now. Trash. Since last year oct. till now i Don spend close to 90k on myself to treat so-called toilet infection wen gorl give me. I still feel itchy sometimes. I don do test for general hospital sef 17500, nothing was discovered. Useless gender. Same last night i go buy drugs and cream 9k2h
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
EASYGURU:

Omo no be lie oooo. Useless gender. I treat em all as trash now. Trash. Since last year oct. till now i Don spend close to 90k on myself to treat so-called toilet infection wen gorl give me. I still feel itchy sometimes. I don do test for general hospital sef 17500, nothing was discovered. Useless gender. Same last night i go buy drugs and cream 9k2h
Can you take it easy with the lies.. even your fellow kids don't believe you.. grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by NoahHadNoArk: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you take it easy with the lies.. even your fellow kids don't believe you.. grin
grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by Freelane33(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Go local boss ( Herb ) and you need to run away from yam and groundnut oil . You can mention me on dead thread . Health is wealth . Herbs are cheap and active in treating Std . I take basil juice every 3 days ( Ewuro)
EASYGURU:

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by EASYGURU(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Again mr White Knight, I'm not here to argue nor try proving a point to you. Not everyone that comes your way you address as a kid. I've probably archived feats in life more than you have. I'm in no way trying to provoke you. You need evidence come, there you have it. If you also need recipient I'll share with you. Snapshots of drugs injections i have taken ill also share with you. You should know how serious it is for someone to take himself to general hospital of course, that's after spending on self medications nurses and all.

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by EASYGURU(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Calling me a kid won't help you out of you. I currently live in my own house built with my sweat, i drive my own car no matter how small it is, a graduate and currently aspiring for my PG by god's grace in Ireland. Going through your profile makes me want to call you a Simple man but I'll rather address you as a finished man. Keep up being a White Knight. I pray it doesn't end in premium tears for you.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by tosomaju(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2022
They thought the "T" in STD stands for Toilet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by EASYGURU(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Freelane33:
Go local boss ( Herb ) and you need to run away from yam and groundnut oil . You can mention me on dead thread . Health is wealth . Herbs are cheap and active in treating Std . I take basil juice every 3 days ( Ewuro)

Yam ? It's been close to 2 years since i ate yam last but boss i cannot avoid groundnut oil. I don't cook at home. I eat outside 365days. Besides the drugs a friend recommended work's very well

"Let me recommend then,

The infection looks fungal

Buy:
1. Terbinafine 250mg (it's a very potent antifungal agent) take 1 tab daily for 14 days =2k
2. Daktacort cream =2k
3. Zinnat tablet 500mg (1 tablet twice daily for 7 days) =4k2h
4. Xyzal tab= 800 naira"

Bought all drugs but the issues is due to my drinking habits I've never completed the circle of 7days. Although the stuff relieved me alot like 90% Since early Jan , so i stopped taking the drugs but i notice it came back this week so i had to go get all medications again. I'm not used to taking herbs. I rarely take herb, it's been close to three or 4 years since i took any herbal medication.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
EASYGURU:

Calling me a kid won't help you out of you. I currently live in my own house built with my sweat, i drive my own car no matter how small it is, a graduate and currently aspiring for my PG by god's grace in Ireland. Going through your profile makes me want to call you a Simple man but I'll rather address you as a finished man. Keep up being a White Knight. I pray it doesn't end in premium tears for you.
Take it easy..you sure know I don't care about your cars and houses if you can't speak in a polite manner..
All y've achieved are great for you but once you come here you keep that outside cos here is not a place to bleat about what you own In a private conversation..

Your statement in the first place shows that even with your cars and houses you have a problem with your attitude towards women.. undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
EASYGURU:

Again mr White Knight, I'm not here to argue nor try proving a point to you. Not everyone that comes your way you address as a kid. I've probably archived feats in life more than you have. I'm in no way trying to provoke you. You need evidence come, there you have it. If you also need recipient I'll share with you. Snapshots of drugs injections i have taken ill also share with you. You should know how serious it is for someone to take himself to general hospital of course, that's after spending on self medications nurses and all.
Unfortunately that's your issue..the fact that you called a gender useless cos of your ordeal shows that you have a big problem as I said earlier..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
EASYGURU:

She's a lonely woman bro. Prolly in her late 30s. Please ignore her
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by EASYGURU(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

She's a lonely woman bro. Prolly in her late 30s. Please ignore her

grin grin then she should masturbate to something n keep her or his mouth shut when men are Having a conversation. grin grin well in this case bashing Ladies that have chosen to be unfortunate . Just yesterday i was driving my friend back home to his estate. We saw a girl that attended his birthday party, she was said to have fvkd/given bj to over 15 guys in one night during his birthday and she came with her so-called bf who eventually got drunk that night. Now what do you call such a thing ? I had to wind down and grit her with humours grin same as my friend. I no go even reply am again sef.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Call Every STD, Toilet Infection? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
EASYGURU:

grin grin then she should masturbate to something n keep her or his mouth shut when men are Having a conversation. grin grin well in this case bashing Ladies that have chosen to be unfortunate . Just yesterday i was driving my friend back home to his estate. We saw a girl that attended his birthday party, she was said to have fvkd/given bj to over 15 guys in one night during his birthday and she came with her so-called bf who eventually got drunk that night. Now what do you call such a thing ? I had to wind down and grit her with humours grin same as my friend. I no go even reply am again sef.
They're all the same bro. Later one innocent man will come and wife her not knowing he's wifing a hoe grin

(1) (Reply)

Awwwww Boy Cries As His Girlfriend Surprises Him (vid) / Marijuana Is Not Harmless / If You Understand The Meaning Of AYEMAFUGE Come In Let's Vibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.