Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose (1129 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by massmediang: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Man divorces his wife during wedding reception after her song choice at their wedding sparks family row

A couple has set a new record for the shortest marriage after calling it quits at their reception venue because of the wife’s choice of song.

The groom ended the marriage after his wife played a “provocative” song which caused an argument during their celebrations in Baghdad.
Massmediang reports that the woman requested the Syrian song – Mesaytara by Lamis Kan – which includes some questionable lyrics, with the song name itself translating to “I am dominant” or “I will control you”.

The song begins with the lyrics: “I am dominant; you will be ruled under my strict instructions, I will drive you crazy if you looked at other girls on the street.

“Yes, I’m dominant, you’re my piece of sugar. As long as you’re with me, you’ll walk under my command.”

The bride was reportedly dancing to the song and enjoying her wedding, but the groom’s family were not impressed resulting in a huge row between the two families.
See https://massmediang.com/man-divorces-his-wife-during-wedding-reception-after-her-song-choice-at-their-wedding-sparks-family-row/

Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by donbachi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mad people everywhere
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
he's looking for a little excuse,and he got it
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by BabbanBura(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Now let her continue to dominate her own life and her father's family!

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by BabbanBura(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Now let her continue to dominate her own life and her father's family!
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
One of the biggest excuse in the world

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by gentle136(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Even before opening the thread, I am positive it's the people from the other religion.

Bunch of hypocrite.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by majamajic(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
The man is a strong logic red piller who doesn't in any way wants to be under control nor manipulations of any woman grin

Kudos to him for terminating the contract on time. The woman can go and look for a simp to dominate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Nanaborga(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
I wonder the reason why some people go into marriage in the first place ?

If choice of song can lead to divorce, then they shouldn’t have gotten married in the first place
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Godada(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2022

The Newton law of physics states that for every action there is a consequent and opposite reaction.

The bride that's being married should have known there is a consequence for her actions.

Disrespecting her inlaws speaks volumes about her kind of person.

Kudos to the groom ....... Comarde just dodge a bullet of female control and dominance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Nicepoker(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
The groom ain't no simp.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Sonnobax15(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin
Na wa oh
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Karemarealty288(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
They wedded for divorce. You can't take away the fact that they were once married.

Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by general111(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
No man in his right senses will marry her..
Listen to the lyrics if the song before you condemn the man..
"I will dominate you"
"I will control you"
"You are my piece of sugar"..
No man wants to marry any woman with this kind of mindset abeg...
My only problem with the man is this...shebi the man should have noticed her domineering attitude before the wedding day?
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Boogyman557: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by Osashalom: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Once married is better than forever dominated and worse still, been turned to a piece of sugar in your own marriage. That kind woman! You dominate him is not enough for you, you still want to turn him to a piece of sugar, that can't even sweeten even gari talk less any valuable stuff.
Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by FahBuLous: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nice one to the groom...
I love what he did there...
When there are alot of love songs in the world, you had to opt for stupid song with rubbish lyrics on a special day...

SOME women dey mumu no be small...

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces His Wife During Wedding Reception Because Of Song She Chose by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
On my wedding day, it's either you request for Trap songs, or you go back to your country.

Play me some Trap!!!

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Blackmail From A Facebook Scammer / Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.