Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,556 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment (1081 Views)

Degi: Bayelsa State APC Group Asks For Senator's Resignation From Senate / Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by ExAngel007(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Northern APC group asks Bola Tinubu to apologize
over his 1997 comment ‘I don’t believe in One
Nigeria'

A group of All Progressive Congress (APC) party
members in the North Central zone have asked Bola
Tinubu, the APC national leader and presidential
aspirant for the 2023 election to apologise to
Nigerians over his comments in 1997 that he does
not believe in one Nigeria.

The group who formed a forum to pursue
emergence of the President from North Central
region said even though,Tinubu’s comment was
decades ago it is now worth revisiting since he
declared his intention to run for the President of the
country come 2023.

Speaking on behalf of the Foum on Monday,
January 24, in Jos, Plateau State capital, Saleh
Mandung Zazzaga said;

“In ThisDay publication of April 13th, 1997,
Tinubu granted an interview in which he was
quoted as saying, ‘I don’t believe in One
Nigeria’ . And since that interview has
resurfaced as a result of his presidential
ambition declaration, people have began to
raise eyebrow and asking damaging questions.

“So many people have been calling and
mocking us (the party), saying that if Tinubu
does not believe in One Nigeria, how comes he
has now believe in one Nigeria to the extend
that he wants to contest for the Presidency of
a Nation he did not believe in.

“This has not only be agitating the people’s
mind, but the members of the APC as well, and
it is not good for the well being of the party as
the Nation counts down to the 2023 general
election. As a national leader of the party, he
just have to speak to Nigerians on that issue,
and that will make him a true nationalist and
democrat.

“The most honourable thing for Tinubu to do is
come out and appologise to Nigerians on that
remarks which he made before this democratic
dispensation which began in 1999. And he
should as well explain the rationale of the
interview to Nigerians and point out if he was
misquoted or not. Whatever his explanation
would be, at least it will calm down people’s
nerves and save the party from being projected
in a bad light.

“Such apology will not only project him as a
true leader of the party or as presidential
aspirant but it will prove that he his a man of
honour and dignity and someone who will take
responsibility for his words, deeds and actions,”
he said.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/northern-apc-group-asks-bola-tinubu-to-apologize-over-his-1997-comment-i-dont-believe-in-one-nigeria.html

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Exc2000: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
cool

If you want to hide anything from a foolish African man,, simply put it in prints, and in black and white

Why not read the body of the News Article before making silly statement

Nigeria is not and would never be One Nation, Just like United Kingdom and Great Britain are also not a Nation, UK has splinter ethnic Nations like England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland with different cultures and people coming together to form a country

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by helinues: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abi he don apologize ni.

Dem go PE reach ope

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by headSmasher: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubu cannot be president of the country he doesn't believe in

This northerners are smart politically

3 Likes

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Reverse psychology.. When and if he does that which shows desperate, the next question would be "What changed" ?
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Igbo blogger I'm not surprised at all.go online you will see the hate this people instigate against the God chosen Yoruba tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Exc2000: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu cannot be president of the country he doesn't believe in

This northerners are smart politically

Atleast smarter than Ibos..

Or why else did Atiku promise Ibos not to contest 2023 because he wants to serve for 4 years and and over power to Ibos in 2027

Or why else has Ibos served North in PDP since 22 years and not even get a Vice President slot

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
If you are a Yoruba and you still thinking igbo like you but hate Tinubu I pity you. Ask yourself why igbo hate Tinubu you will agree with me that nothing but the hate is for Yoruba generally.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
The hate by igbos against Yoruba must tame right from next year.
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If you are a Yoruba and you still thinking igbo like you but hate Tinubu I pity you. Ask yourself why igbo hate Tinubu you will agree with me that nothing but the hate is for Yoruba generally.

You shouldn't have access to internet

You don't deserve to be on internet

You're a disgrace to everything Nigeria stands for

The moderators should tame you now before it's too late

Seun, this man is not supposed to be on this forum. He's no different from the Nigerian guy in UK that the united States government arrested and jailed for this same comment that I quoted .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
The thousand of accounts you are using to attack Yoruba on this forum what happen to it?
PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
You supposed to be the one to vacate this forum and your likes.
PrinceOfLagos:

Seun, this man is not supposed to be on this forum. He's no different from the UK guy that the UK government arrested and jailed for this same comment of his that I quoted .

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The thousand of accounts you are using to attack Yoruba on this forum what happen to it?
I have only one moniker

You've been trying so hard to create Yoruba and Igbo war and I tell you something boy, you will regret it should situation of the country go south .

You should always guard your utterances else you will be so picked up and locked away

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Exc2000: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Seun, this man is not supposed to be on this forum. He's no different from the Nigerian guy in UK that the united States government arrested and jailed for this same comment that I quoted .

Shady hypocrite what has he said wrongly about Ibos hate and envy of innocent open minded accommodating Yoruba man

Let the whole world open your previous post on Nairaland and see how you have spoken ill mannered about Yorubas, Yoruba leaders and Yoruba Politicians

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by IGBOSON1: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Esseite:
Reverse psychology.. When and if he does that which shows desperate, the next question would be "What changed" ?

Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Exc2000:

Shady hypocrite what has he said wrongly about Ibos hate and envy of innocent open minded accommodating Yoruba man

Let the whole world open your previous post on Nairaland and see how you have spoken ill mannered about Yorubas, Yoruba leaders and Yoruba Politicians

Keep switching monikers to reply me

To pick you up is so easy .
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sadly you don't know who you are talking to some of you thought majority of Nairaland members are feeding by parents.
PrinceOfLagos:

I have only one moniker

You've been trying so hard to create Yoruba and Igbo war and I tell you something boy, you will regret it should situation of the country go south .

You should always guard your utterances else you will be so picked up and locked away
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Sadly you don't know who you are talking to some of you thought majority of Nairaland members are feeding by parents.
Game on??
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Exc2000: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep switching monikers to reply me

To pick you up is so easy .

And if I haven't switched moniker and don't know Tinubu advocate and the hate he spoke about is real,. May God Almighty reward you and Asguard with all the hate you spread towards Yoruba and it's leaders

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
That boy have 6k accounts here henuenu madridguy can testify of this claim.
Exc2000:

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Exc2000: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
That boy have 6k accounts here henuenu madridguy can testify of this claim.

Ok.. the canceller boy

That one is suffering from curses from blackmailed Nairalanders
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Exc2000:

And if I haven't switched moniker and the hate he spoke about is real,. May God Almighty reward you and Asguard with all the hate you spread towards Yoruba and it's leaders

You've been warned

Na so una dey take una hand bring wahala for una sef don turn around to blame the devil .

Stop promoting violence against another tribe . You may think you're anonymous but when the torch light is beamed against you, you won't have anywhere to run to.

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Exc2000: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You've been warned

Na so una dey take una hand bring wahala for una sef don turn around to blame the devil .

Stop promoting violence against another tribe . You may think you're anonymous but when the torch light is beamed against you, you won't have anywhere to run to.

And if his comments didn't bring violence against any tribe, and yours brought hate towards Yoruba , Muslims and Yoruba leader, may God punish you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Send me a message I will give you my address and phone number my office address
PrinceOfLagos:

Game on??

Incase you are looking for me this is my office address
22 Cmd Road, Ikosi Ketu 105102,. Lagos

When you get there let me know.
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Send me a message I will give you my address and even my office address

Incase you are looking for me this is my office address
22 Cmd Road, Ikosi Ketu 105102,. Lagos

When you get there let me know.

Ok
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
I have sent you my office address tomorrow by 7am I'm already at work.
PrinceOfLagos:

You've been warned

Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I have sent you my office address tomorrow by 7am I'm already at work.
Ikosi ketu , Alapere area OK
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yes bro.
Exc2000:

Ok.. the canceller boy

That one is suffering from curses from blackmailed Nairalanders
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by Tinubuadvocate: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Not alapere area wherever you are coming from just enter seven up and drop at secretariat then cross to other side then give the address to anyone around there they will direct you.
PrinceOfLagos:

Ikosi ketu , Alapere area OK
Re: Northern APC Group Asks Bola Tinubu To Apologize Over His 1997 Comment by mauriceju2(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
The North should know that no body in the southern Nigeria believed in one Nigeria except politician who do so for political interest, every body have realized that to be in the same country with northerners is a great error, Yorubas are the ones holding Nigeria together, the day they will agree with Igbo that will be the end of Nigeria, they will soon have no choice and very good reason to agree as the north mumu push them to do so,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Stop Issuing Threats Over Igbo Presidency, Yakasai Tackles Clark / The Youngest House Of Assembly Aspirant Emerges In Akwa Ibom State. / Biafra: Evidence Of Gross Violation Of Idara Gold's Rights By DSS - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.