Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated (27298 Views)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / What it mean when a girl stop replying to your chat after you ask her for a date / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
So I got this girl that I like, but I am having a hard time talking to her without making her feel timid. She even try as much as she could to hide her feelings from me, but it is hard not to notice.

We currently distance apart, so I don't get to see her physically, but even when we are seeing physically she had to put a lot of effort to respond to me. As an effort on my part, I had to soften up, invoke emotions and show her the weak side of me, which she appreciates and responds in like manner, she can even speak to me very confidently then, but when I begin to drift back to my normal self (not that I am not emotional, but trust me, emotions rob you of your productivity so I use it sparingly, most time I kill it). She begins to withdraw again.

Me, I like her very much, because she isn't demanding (I don't need to be checking up on her every time, and she can take care of herself also, she is even enterprising and her parent are rich, so she don't lack money) but I don't like it that she is not very confident while talking to me, whereas, she is the jovial type.

Mind you, I soften up a great deal to make her comfortable with me, which works until I get serious again. I can't remain soft because it will affect my productivity. I need other methods.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Juliusmomoh2: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
so ?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by helinues: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
How can we help gan gan

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
so ?

I mean I like a girl that can always challenge me not one that will always agree to anything I said "It's Super Boring

Not that she isn't intelligent enough to do so, but she is shying away.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
to me its normal. but i will advice u to start having a long chat with her in any social platform.. she'll start feeling comfortable with you..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
How can we help gan gan

I mean what other method can I use to make her feel comfortable talking to me, instead of shying off.

It's boring that way, and she is intelligent and jovial. Not the boring type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

I mean I like a girl that can always challenge me not one that will always agree to anything I said "It's Super Boring

Not that she isn't intelligent enough to do so, but she is shying away.

Maybe she's actually unintelligent to do so, but you're the one thinking she is intelligent and her attitude is because of some other reason

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hisbah21:
to me its normal. but i will advice u to start having a long chat with her in any social platform.. she'll start feeling comfortable with you..

That mean I will have to do most of the talking.

I shall try.....

Thanks....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Candidlady: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

I mean what other method can I use to make her feel comfortable talking to me, instead of shying off.

@bolded
And she's still shying off ?

Shying off from what exactly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by helinues: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

Why not take her to somewhere neutral, she could be shying from some people if it's same environment

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Spider20: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
That Girl might be a slut to another bad Guy, whereas You, the gentle meek Guy displaying your foolishness.......
Leave Nigerian ladies for you own sanity
Trust and believe them at your peril........

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Jeremani: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
She never show u her true colors,
She is trying to remake you to the man she wants

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by ShadowCracker(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
How can we help gan gan
Tinubu wink wink cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Maybe she's actually unintelligent to do so, but you're the one thinking she is intelligent and her attitude is because of some other reason

She is, we had normal conversations when I dedicate my time to talking to her and kill my brain to revive my heart. But my job requires lot of thinking, so I can't be like that for long.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
And she's still shying off ?

Shying off from what exactly?

Talking to me boldly.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:
So I got this girl that I like, but I am having a hard time talking to her without making her feel timid. She even try as much as she could to hide her feelings from me, but it is hard not to notice.

We currently distance apart, so I don't get to see her physically, but even when we are seeing physically she had to put a lot of effort to respond to me. As an effort on my part, I had to soften up, invoke emotions and show her the weak side of me, which she appreciates and responds in like manner, she can even speak to me very confidently then, but when I begin to drift back to my normal self (not that I am not emotional, but trust me, emotions rob you of your productivity so I use it sparingly, most time I kill it). She begins to withdraw again.

Me, I like her very much, because she isn't demanding (I don't need to be checking up on her every time, and she can take care of herself also, she is even enterprising and her parent are rich, so she don't lack money) but I don't like it that she is not very confident while talking to me, whereas, she is the jovial type.

Mind you, I soften up a great deal to make her comfortable with me, which works until I get serious again. I can't remain soft because it will affect my productivity. I need other methods.
How old is she? I just hope she isn't forming a Virgin?

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Why not take her to somewhere neutral, she could be shying from some people if it's same environment

Not the same environment, but still under her parents house.

Good suggestion too, I will be able to study her very well.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
How old is she? I just hope she isn't forming a Virgin?

19, not forming a virgin, I am not initiating sex or sexual conversation.

In my early 20 too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by helinues: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

Not the same environment, but still under her parents house.

Good suggestion too, I will be able to study her very well.

And in addition, you might need to change your topic of discussion, let her lead the way so that she can express herself satisfyingly

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Candidlady: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

Talking to me boldly.

What's the age difference? Does she feel intimidated by you or what?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nonexisting: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Spider20:
That Girl might be a slut to another bad Guy, whereas You, the gentle meek Guy displaying your foolishness.......
My nigga.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:

What's the age difference? Does she feel intimidated by you or what?

Not up to 4 years gap, but me I look like a giant, but I no get body, just tall and a bit hovering. I am good with words too, and can be commanding. She knows me like that, and I am sure she isn't soft-hearted herself.

She isn't tall, she don't have body too. But I know that she is confident.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

And in addition, you might need to change your topic of discussion, let her lead the way so that she can express herself satisfyingly

That is right too, I made her made most decisions, like if we want to play multiplayer games.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by helinues: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

That is right too, I made her made most decisions, like if we want to play multiplayer games.

Both of you would catch up with time as long as she is also interested in you.

Just take things slow and be real..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Spider20:

She is much like me in character, but not exposed as I am. I can be able to trust her, if I am to consider what I will do. But women are different from men, so I don't trust women normal normal

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Both of you would catch up with time as long as she is also interested in you.

Just take things slow and be real..

Alright thanks
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Truvelisback(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

19, not forming a virgin, I am not initiating sex or sexual conversation.

In my early 20 too.
In that case, She might be a virgin. I remembered approaching a virgin girl some years ago. When i started talking to her, it was as if the ground should open for her to enter. Whenever she sees me like this, she go wan run, i go just block her. Gradually, she became comfortable with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
In that case, She might be a virgin. I remembered approaching a virgin girl some years ago. When i started talking to her, it was as if the ground should open for her to enter. Whenever she sees me like this, she go wan run, i go just block her. Gradually, she became comfortable with me.

Me too, I am a virgin. And that is not the case, she is open-minded as far as any topic is concerned, we aren't talking about sex though, we are both young, and me I need to deeply connect with you before I can even initiate sex, my feelings goes deep, even more than a woman own, reason i kill it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Candidlady: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

Not up to 4 years gap, but me I look like a giant, but I no get body, just tall and a bit hovering. I am good with words too, and can be commanding. She knows me like that, and I am sure she isn't soft-hearted herself.

She isn't tall, she don't have body too. But I know that she is confident.

AdeOri99:

She is much like me in character, but not exposed as I am.
. I can be able to trust her, if I am to consider what I will do. But women are different from men, so I don't trust women normal normal

@bolded

Ithink she feels inferior to you.. You really have to strike a balance in your conversation/doings

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Truvelisback(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
AdeOri99:

Me too, I am a virgin. And that is not the case, she is open-minded as far as any topic is concerned, we aren't talking about sex though, we are both young, and me I need to deeply connect with you before I can even initiate sex, my feelings goes deep, even more than a woman own, reason i kill it.
You both are young. Early sex would be complicating for both of u at that age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Candidlady: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:

Seriously

Atimes the way you reason dey baffle me!!! So virgins are shy ba? Lmao
This forum won't kee me Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded

Ithink she feels inferior to you.. You really have to strike a balance in your conversation/doings

I don't like the inferior feeling, because I like her, if I don't like her, I won't mind.

I respect her too, and I want her to be very confident with me.

Thanks all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.