Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran (16762 Views)

Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies / EndSARS: A Tale Of Two Governors, Jide Sanwo-Olu And Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Czarugo007: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

This right here was Awolowo's view which infact is the view of most of us that have croseed the Western borders to North, East and South.
Reason I keep hammering it that Yorubas are dulling and too docile for my liking. Igbos no suppose get level where any Yoruba man is standing and I mean it.

The Igbos wanted to and still want to take Lagos for this singular reason you pointed out which will never happen. Not in this lifetime.
Remember Alex Ferguson was once asked if Manchester city will ever win the premiership,his answers was “not in my life time”.the rest is now history.in his lifetime,man city not only won premiership but they are on top of Man U for many seasons now.how many house of reps seat did Igbos win in lagos,may be you don’t reside in lagos of you are not conversant with politics in lagos.if Igbos want to win governo in lagos,they will if they come together and you can’t do anything.i trust my tribe for that.hate is bad,it can only retard your growth in all ramifications.come out of it.

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by aspabay(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
This unknown feather weight, seeking relevance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Awon ole
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by babyfaceafrica: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
noise making
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by olamike02: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
So you decamped because your name wasn't on the list. Ok o. I only pity your followers. APC in Lagos is "Atari ajanaku ki se eru omokekere bi iwo" .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Jimasun: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Lagosians are mumu including Igbos and Hausas living there. How can you allow one man to be controlling your destiny since 1999?
What about Abia? Akwa Ibom? Delta?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

This right here was Awolowo's view which infact is the view of most of us that have croseed the Western borders to North, East and South.
Reason I keep hammering it that Yorubas are dulling and too docile for my liking. Igbos no suppose get level where any Yoruba man is standing and I mean it.

The Igbos wanted to and still want to take Lagos for this singular reason you pointed out which will never happen. Not in this lifetime.
I don't know if you're Yoruba but I'm glad you just echoed out what I've always said about the gullibility of my tribesmen. It is shocking and portends grave danger to the sane and politically aware Yorubas, the ease with which some so-called Yorubas get brainwashed, especially the younger generation; mainly by social media propaganda.
The Igbos have long discovered that if you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed, and that's why you see their collective efforts at undermining Tinubu with different beer parlour gossips and bare faced lies. I had a conversation with a friend (a Yoruba) who uploaded a video of an Igbo guy abusing Tinubu on his status, I asked the guy why Tinubu is being singled out and what he particularly has against Tinubu? He couldn't come up with any reasonable reason beyond social media brainwashing
I'm afraid if we don't nip this in the bud as quickly as possible, those retards amongst us will be the ones to bring shame and ridicule to Yorubaland. God bless late Chief Obafemi Awolowo for his role in stopping Azikwe in his tracks, on his futile greed-driven attempt to govern the SW, these current crop of liverless, uninformed and politically naive crop of Yoruba youths would have handed it to him on a platter. We're sitting on a keg of gunpowder with such huge number of uninformed and easily brainwashed youths all over Yorubaland

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by IpobAntidote: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Xscape1993:
APC is not a threat in 2023. Nigerians now know that the party is a 419 party. Terrorist sponsors and sympathizers party.

We in Lagos and most of Nigeria with the exception of the SADEAST is not going to vote for the IPIG terrorist party also known as pdp. Take that to the bank. This one is just spewing rubbish trash.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Tinubuadvocate: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Xscape1993:
APC is not a threat in 2023. Nigerians now know that the party is a 419 party. Terrorist sponsors and sympathizers party.
[/s]

Continue testing mic boy.
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by IpobAntidote: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
olamike02:
So you decamped because your name wasn't on the list. Ok o. I only pity your followers. APC in Lagos is "Atari ajanaku ki se eru omokekere bi iwo" .

Don't mind the idiot. He's a loser already. We will not allow any IPIG terrorist monkey party to rule Lagos. That's a fact. They can take that to the bank.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

Igbo wasn't mentioned in the post but you just had to drag Igbos into it.
Jealousy and envy will be your doom. Keep waiting for Igbos not to have level where Yoruba man is standing, we'll buy up the choicest areas of yoruba land while you wait.

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by naija4life247: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
That means Tinubu is planning ahead. Very good of him

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Khaysee: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Apc winning rivers and Enugu is difficult
How do u expect pdp to win Lagos when no pdp state is working

The best candidates should win Lagos

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Nyanmiridunce: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Lagosians are mumu including Igbos and Hausas living there. How can you allow one man to be controlling your destiny since 1999?
What could yeebos have done in Lagos, hmm?
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by DMerciful(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
You're sleeping on top bicycle! The only thing that can save Lagos as a Yoruba state is Biafra!

Igbos are gradually but surely increasing their stake and percentage in Lagos!
flokii:

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by DMerciful(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na God write the list? People who think they're all in all today might be nobody tomorrow!
tutudesz:
The Lagos State Governor's, Senators, House of Representatives and Assembly, list to 2051 grin if your name no dey that list, no buy form O!!
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by tutudesz: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
DMerciful:
Na God write the list? People who think they're all in all today might be nobody tomorrow!
No be who chop yesterday go chop today or tomorrow O!

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by doctorbabs(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Where one man didn't control your destiny, is your state or governance in your state better than Lagos?

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by derecho(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
So your mission in life is to die for a party?
I shook my head when you said the guy you asked couldn't come up with anything against tinubu.

So any Yoruba who doesn't believe in Tinubu but Osinbajo is gullible? You better wake up and realize not every Yoruba is tribalistic.Tinubu may be your idol but others are not blinded by tribalism but choose value and honesty. Why would any true born Yoruba choose a Tinubu over an Osinbajo (for example)?
Personally, I wish Akinwunmi Adesina would run.
Rid yourself of hate, friend.
There are many Lagosians who don't want Tinubu and many Yorubas who don't agree with Tinubu. So stop making it look like anyone who doesn't agree with Tinubu is Igbo.
People are watching and reading..
PDPdestroyer:

I don't know if you're Yoruba but I'm glad you just echoed out what I've always said about the gullibility of my tribesmen. It is shocking and portends grave danger to the sane and politically aware Yorubas, the ease with which some so-called Yorubas get brainwashed, especially the younger generation; mainly by social media propaganda.
The Igbos have long discovered that if you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed, and that's why you see their collective efforts at undermining Tinubu with different beer parlour gossips and bare faced lies. I had a conversation with a friend (a Yoruba) who uploaded a video of an Igbo guy abusing Tinubu on his status, I asked the guy why Tinubu is being singled out and what he particularly has against Tinubu? He couldn't come up with any reasonable reason beyond social media brainwashing
I'm afraid if we don't nip this in the bud as quickly as possible, those retards amongst us will be the ones to bring shame and ridicule to Yorubaland. God bless late Chief Obafemi Awolowo for his role in stopping Azikwe in his tracks, on his futile greed-driven attempt to govern the SW, these current crop of liverless, uninformed and politically naive crop of Yoruba youths would have handed it to him on a platter. We're sitting on a keg of gunpowder with such huge number of uninformed and easily brainwashed youths all over Yorubaland
A clip of Akinwumi Adesina at Dangote Refinery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43BeS3YzYPk

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Xscape1993(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
jrusky:

Fact!!!

Anyone still wishing apc to continue ruling after 2023 he or she deserves no mercy if apc eventually lost the General election.
You are a true Nigerian. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by Dchampion65: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
And daddy Olabode George will give you a level playing you desire. Keep dreaming.
Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by naija4life247: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Tell me, who is controlling your own destiny?

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by OmoEpe(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2022
This Riff raff is actually suffering from acute delusional self over estimation

OBJ with his Military background and Federal might failed woefully

Jonathan as president with ICPC and code of conduct bureau was disgraced

Yet again with a combination of CBN vault,OPC hoodlums and Dezani Oil money all scampered off with their tail within their legs.

Koro,Ogunlewe,Pedro,Banire,Bode George, and the whole of the PDP executive even when it was wielding the central federal might and resources were all demystified

WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS ATTENTION SEEKING NONENTITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by OmoEpe(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2022
This Riff raff is actually suffering from acute delusional self over estimation

OBJ with his Military background and Federal might failed woefully

Jonathan as president with ICPC and code of conduct bureau was disgraced

Yet again with a combination of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by chamboy(m): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2022
For the Six PDP Governors, Saraki, Dino Malaye and PDP chairman it's a Personal Vandetta against the Man Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran by chamboy(m): 2:31am On Jan 26, 2022
I find it ridiculous that the one of the prominent leaders of the biggest party in WestAfrica can stoop so low to celebrate a Gubernatorial Candidate that's yet to go through Primaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders / Switzerland To Return $380M Looted By Abacha To Nigeria / IBB Congratulates Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.