Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224039 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lightofjoy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello house, can one go ahead with TB test while waiting for CAS. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
lightofjoy:
Hello house, can one go ahead with TB test while waiting for CAS. Thanks

Sure.... TB test cert is valid for 6 months. Some schools even request for TB Certificate before issuing CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

Faking an employment letter will lead to a ban of 10years

Is that what you prefer?

Cheers
Zammuell:

To be honest with you ma’am, I haven’t been working with a firm and I have a study gap of 6 yrs which I want to cover up from 2019 till date

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please I can’t seem to proceed to checkout on the TLS site… I chose ikeja

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayinke93(f): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
bigtt76:
What kind of advice is this? Shei form A that is being rumored to end by December you are advising someone with dollars to sell and now start looking for Form A? Toh ...just to let you know there are folks waiting since May for form A to be disbursed.

If you read through, you’d see that I explained the risk involved. If he’s lucky enough to get form A, he’ll be saving almost $2000. And if he doesn’t, he’ll must likely buy back at highest 20 to 50 naira increase. I think it’s a risk worth taking.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zammuell: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Faking an employment letter will lead to a ban of 10years

Is that what you prefer?

Cheers
How , I don’t get?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

You requested for a sample of employment letter

You also mentioned you haven’t been working for 6years.
If checks are made and the company either doesn’t exist or you didn’t work there that’s falsified information and will attract 10years ban

If you haven’t worked you haven’t work,don’t produce a document that can’t be verified

My honest opinion and advise

Cheers

Zammuell:

How , I don’t get?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

System Glitch

Refresh and try again

Hopefully you don’t loose the appointment

Cheers
Mannymanny:
Please I can’t seem to proceed to checkout on the TLS site… I chose ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chrys27: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good evening all.
I am for September entry university of Sunderland.

Please is it possible to get accommodation in the UK while still in Nigeria? If yes, how do I go about it?

What is the least recommended type of accommodation for a couple with no kids?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

Search Zoopla and Rightmove and narrow it to the location of your Uni

I must also say that please do not commit to anything until you have seen the house or someone has done so on your behalf

For a couple between a one bed and studio apartment ,you might be lucky to see landlords/rent agents happy to rent a double room but that’s rare

Cheers
Chrys27:
Good evening all.
I am for September entry university of Sunderland.

Please is it possible to get accommodation in the UK while still in Nigeria? If yes, how do I go about it?

What is the least recommended type of accommodation for a couple with no kids?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zammuell:

To be honest with you ma’am, I haven’t been working with a firm and I have a study gap of 6 yrs which I want to cover up from 2019 till date
If you are married and nursing children you can just say that is what you have been doing taking care of the kids but you had an opportunity to get a very good job in a dream job (name the multinational company)and you missed the job. When you did you findings to their recruitment and why people failed you discovered most of their employees are eith expert rates or nigerians who have studied abroad. Cos of this your sponsor have decided to send you for further studies to help you land your dream job. Something like this is better than using a fake documents that will lead to ban. Highest they won't give your enemy the visa but no ban. You don't want to mess with UKVI

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okuwaniceman: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good day All,

Please for Self Service, are we submitting at TLS copies of the documents already uploaded when we go for biometrics or what documents are we submitting to them at TLS aside passport.

Also, are names being called when one gets there or one will just show them his appointment print out when it's his appointment time.

Those that have done theirs, kindly enlighten.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
https://pos.tlscontact.com/abv_en/how-to-apply
this should be helpful
okuwaniceman:
Good day All,

Please for Self Service, are we submitting at TLS copies of the documents already uploaded when we go for biometrics or what documents are we submitting to them at TLS aside passport.

Also, are names being called when one gets there or one will just show them his appointment print out when it's his appointment time.

Those that have done theirs, kindly enlighten.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

System Glitch

Refresh and try again

Hopefully you don’t loose the appointment

Cheers

I retried, same thing… can’t choose any date both for assisted and self service. I guess I’ll keep trying at midnight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is it possible for Dependant to travel to UK before MA because MA is still expecting a mail for collection of his passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by solveabode(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
sokoto:
It all started in 2015...
I tried study visa in Australia it failed...
In 2017-2018 , i tried
America , student visa , failed.. i studied this tread back to back and fail at four attempt for American student visa.
Seriously, i gave up on anything visa or studying abroad..
It was my younger brother who begged me to pls try uk , i said i have family and cant be throwing money away like this ...
In 2022 i reluctantly tried that of Uk student visa and came back to this tried again..
This time , i was just reading as usual and expecting to have the same results...
Note i already have 17 years study after my BSC...
To God be the glory my uk student visa landed today... It seems to me like a dream.
For all those awaiting visa, yours will come through soonest and you will testify too.
God bless us All.

Congratulations �� I'm happy for you. I claim this type of testimony too very soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Has anyone been delayed in getting collection mail while their Dependant has received collection mail. If there is anyone who has been in this kind of situation before, how long does it take the Ma to get the collection mail and what is the process of getting it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sulegee: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thank you. I might still have to use the don though it’ll save me the heartache of waiting. I heard it’ll be done immediately
Ayinke93:

Just thought to share an idea with you since you said you have some money in your DOM account. If you eventually have to wait till January, you can sell your dollars at black market rate and then try to pay with form A. Saves you a lot of dollars.

This only apply if you eventually have to wait till January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vanod: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good evening house,

Is there anyone going to Edgehill university for September intake please let's connect.
This one that nobody is talking about the school am a little bit scared, hope all is well with the school. Pls anybody with information about the school should help out.
To avoid one chance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awo666(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
jj17cv:
Pls want to pay for my Visa fee and ihs also have a dormicillary acct with first bank

Can I buy Euro into dorm acct or I open another Euro Acct?

Pls kindly advise on what to do

Request for Multi-currency card in first bank and then buy Euro into your Euro acct.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sulegee: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thank you bro but I want a school in London coz of the opportunities available there
Ruhamah2:

Try University of Essex. They have October entry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
sokoto:
In 2017-2018 , i tried
America , student visa , failed.. i studied this tread back to back and fail at four attempt for American student visa.
It was my younger brother who begged me to pls try uk , i said i have family and cant be throwing money away like this ...
In 2022 i reluctantly tried that of Uk student visa and came back to this tried again..
This time , i was just reading as usual and expecting to have the same results...
To God be the glory my uk student visa landed today... It seems to me like a dream.
For all those awaiting visa, yours will come through soonest and you will testify too.
God bless us All.

What a testimony! Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Summertime: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
What do I need to take with me for collection. The only ID I have is my passport, which I submitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejuliet(f): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zammuell:
Good evening house, pls I have BSc mechanical engineering and I’m going for MSc data science, deposit paid and I’m currently waiting for CAS as my pof will mature soon. Pls can anyone help me with sample of work employment letter in my field that relate with data science. Pls help a brother I’m begging

Hi Sir/Ma,

I equally wants to go for MSc in data science. Please which school did you apply to and the tuition fee?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

Go along with the copy of your Passport and the collection paper that was attached together after your biometrics at TLS

Cheers

Summertime:
What do I need to take with me for collection. The only ID I have is my passport, which I submitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by QuantAnalyst: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
How much in dollar is needed for the visa application at the VI center.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello

I would be worried about the POE question if if the dependant decides to go first

Please wait for your MA, you are dependent on him/her

Cheers
akhidelesegbowh:
Is it possible for Dependant to travel to UK before MA because MA is still expecting a mail for collection of his passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jvas: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sulegee:
Hello everyone! Pls help!
Can anyone recommend a school in London I can apply for September entry. I have everything ready including POF. I had a few things going on for me and was going to wait for January entry. I just realized I can’t cope with the way the country keeps going downhill. Pls help, I can start applying as soon as today once I get your suggestions
For the deposit, I’ll pay with my DOM account, so I won’t have to wait for FORM A. Is it still feasible?
Pls recommend schools also
I’ll be waiting
Your course of interest?

Are you looking at London alone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
sokoto:
In 2017-2018 , i tried
God bless us All.

Aww! Big Congratulations to you! Especially for your doggedness. You are an inspiration! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sulegee:
Hello everyone! Pls help!
Can anyone recommend a school in London I can apply for September entry. I have everything ready including POF. I had a few things going on for me and was going to wait for January entry. I just realized I can’t cope with the way the country keeps going downhill. Pls help, I can start applying as soon as today once I get your suggestions
For the deposit, I’ll pay with my DOM account, so I won’t have to wait for FORM A. Is it still feasible?
Pls recommend schools also
I’ll be waiting

Try Cranfield University

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.