Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218740 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laski00: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2022
@Davidandgo
No lump sum deposit was on the 29th. So I’m starting the count from 30th

Davidandgo:

Did you deposit the lump sum on 30th June? If yes, start counting from first of July. Today makes it 28 days but just wait till tomorrow before filling the application so you can print your POF statement from 1st - 28th of July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Andrewgame42:

Yes, I have
What date did u pick and what time were u able to amend it…. Was awake all night, couldn’t get nearer date for next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awo666(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Laski00:
@Davidandgo

Print 30th June to July 28th

You can print today.

Best wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2022
hannahBambo:
if your appointment is for that day, your wife can join you, you just have to pay 42k for her.

My appointment is not for that day and we are thinking we both can do walk in. Don't know if it is possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2022
ralphwinnge:
Good evening all. Please I need honest response. The year on my marriage certificate is 1985 and the one on my passport is 1988 and am applying for UK student visa as a dependent, please how can I quickly correct it?
why always us with double or triple dates of birth? this is becoming sad. Whatever you are doing, do not falsify documents because on marriage certificates the place dob is written is easily seen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okpafe: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2022
giselle237:
why always us with double or triple dates of birth? this is becoming sad. Whatever you are doing, do not falsify documents because on marriage certificates the place dob is written is easily seen.
Go to a federal High Court closest to you. Declare your correct date of birth on an Affidavit. Also state the date of birth on the certificate that is correct and state the one that is wrongly captured and you will be fine. Upload the Affidavit afterwards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2022
just continue to refresh and pray, date will come.
Mannymanny:

What date did u pick and what time were u able to amend it…. Was awake all night, couldn’t get nearer date for next week

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2022
ooh, then i do not know about that, sorry.
Ajiboyehify:

My appointment is not for that day and we are thinking we both can do walk in. Don't know if it is possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Maltigold: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Yes, kindly reach out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
okpafe:

Go to a federal High Court closest to you. Declare your correct date of birth on an Affidavit. Also state the date of birth on the certificate that is correct and state the one that is wrongly captured and you will be fine. Upload the Affidavit afterwards.
pls quote the right person so they get assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nwosu35: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Edgehill university students we are here don't be scared.

vanod:
Good evening house,

Is there anyone going to Edgehill university for September intake please let's connect.
This one that nobody is talking about the school am a little bit scared, hope all is well with the school. Pls anybody with information about the school should help out.
To avoid one chance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adebowale10: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
I source for pounds Tru Black market..
Youngtitan:

How did you pay for form a . I am seriously confused right now . Please put me through .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Laski00:
@Davidandgo

You are good to go! All the very best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Maltigold: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Zammuell:
Anyone going to Manchester Metropolitan University, MSc Data Science this September? Can we connect?

Yes. You can reach me through my mail; abisolatemitope38@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2022
abuhusna1:

It works but I won't advise you use it if you don't have any travel plan during the period of the application. They will ask for your passport if your application has been approved for visa and it may take longer to get back your passport

I understand, I'm just curious to know how long it would take for them to affix the visa and return after it's been requested. Not for a student visa another class and yes, several pending trips within 3 weeks.

Perhaps someone has chosen the option before.

Duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jsquares: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning all, please I need urgent response the date on our marriage certificate is June 30th, my wife passport came out yesterday July 27th indicating single because she did her passport capturing before our wedding date.
Am scared because issuing date on her passport is July 24th indicating her maiden name she don't have my surname, am scared thisb won't

raise reg flag because am taking her as my dependant to the U.K.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Why will I say what I don't know when the first thing u see on tls is that visa is takin longer bcuz of ukraine crisis. Even the British High commission wrote to my school over here that visa application is now taking an average of 5weeks to process, pls dont come nd quote me again if u don't know what to write
Shezcute:
This statement is False. Please Retract. Visa takes 3weeks, the delay is mostly with TLS Bn a 3rd party not UKVI. Please you people should be doing research before dropping comments. It has effects on other people.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tizzdi(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2022
GodIsAble85:
Thanks for your response please can you drop me your email or mobile number I will like to discuss with you further on this, God blessyou..
u can do that from my profile. thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Come and help me delete it. Why will I write something I don't know of. Ukraine crisis is causing delay in visa applications, yes some might receive earlier bt they have written that it might take longer than 3weeks. Even in other countries, people's passports are being withheld for longer bcuz of this. If someone submits on 20th of June nd receives response on the 27th of july, is that not more than 3weeks u people are shouting about. I'm transferring my studies nd the British High commission wrote to my school abt application times, even when I visited tls, it was all plastered in their office. Abeg abeg
farnet:
Please delete this. If you re not current, try to. Don't jump in from nowhere to draw us far back.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
jsquares:
Good morning all, please I need urgent response the date on our marriage certificate is June 30th, my wife passport came out yesterday July 27th indicating single because she did her passport capturing before our wedding date.Am scared because issuing date on her passport is July 24th indicating her maiden name she don't have my surname, am scared this won't
raise reg flag because am taking her as my dependant to the U.K.
it is not a red flag. Her maiden name is fine. She is married and must not change her name. Submit proofs of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peoria98: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Hello,

Please what are the current options to pay fees? I'm experiencing form A delay since May and it's already August. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2022
But why do we always like gaming the system for profit? These are the things that has led us all to where we are today. Pls stop posting this here. This thread is not for flipping or selling currencies. @justwise

Ayinke93:

If you read through, you’d see that I explained the risk involved. If he’s lucky enough to get form A, he’ll be saving almost $2000. And if he doesn’t, he’ll must likely buy back at highest 20 to 50 naira increase. I think it’s a risk worth taking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Which bank please? Change bank o
Peoria98:
Hello,

Please what are the current options to pay fees? I'm experiencing form A delay since May and it's already August. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by vanod: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2022
nwosu35:
Edgehill university students we are here don't be scared.

Good, thanks for coming onboard, let's connect pls here's email I'd vanod70@gmail.com.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Please what visa route and what should I choose here please help me o I am stuck here. This is for my dependent (patner)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abeg o please any Samaritan should help, please don’t ignore if you know this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adefolarinade: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=115151671]Hello

I completely understand your concerns
Follow through with IOMs recommendation inform your Uni on this and possible delays it will lead to so they are fully aware

I believe there will be options to enrol and attend lectures online so prepare for that and get a good wifi, please don’t miss lectures when it is time

Once your Tb is clear then proceed with your Visa application. Inform your school when you arrive.

Don’t worry too much

Thanks duchess for your prompt response. Remain blessed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Notime0112:
Please what visa route and what should I choose here please help me o I am stuck here. This is for my dependent (patner)

You are a student. You are applying for your dependent and they are asking you which type of visa did you (MA) apply for? Which is simply student

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kalakris:

You are a student. You are applying for your dependent and they are asking you which type of visa did you (MA) apply for? Which is simply student

What about the gwf number, am I inputting my gwf as the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
I did my bio on 7th of july. By now my timeline supposed to have moved to vac but its still in received by dmc.

Its 22days already.

Should i send them paid mail?

Advice o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kalakris:

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9ger: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members

Notime0112:

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.