Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? (6813 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? / : And He Pounced On Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Leilah(f): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2007
Have you ever been pounced on in the middle of your sleep this has always been going on for me and i always just allowed it. The other night I just flipped out and made it clear I was not denying him it. But to wake me up from my sleep and expect me to perform ladies what is the naija position on this
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by iice(f): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2007
LOL pounced! lol. . .sorri dear but i don't like to be pounced on grin Gradual waking. . . that's more like it
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Leilah(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2007
maybe I shuda re phrased in to abruplty awoken as opposed to being pounced on. But really can you suddenly wake up tp be p*** star at 2.00 am
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by iice(f): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2007
abruptly no. . .but gradual waking like i said. . .you know you aren't quite awake when he starts to stir your senses and by the time you come fully awake. . . wink
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
Leliah,
You again?
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Leilah(f): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2007
Yes me again, who are you that I should not be on this forum? Is there a problem with me is there? Ayeshah, we are all children of adam. If I want some help and advise I am comfortable on this forum so what do you mean you again?
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by osereka(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2007
any man that do that is maybe drunk or something.
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Leilah(f): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2007
Yes, this normally occurs when he had been drinking! thank you.
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hmm Hmm
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2007
@Leliah
Am sorry did not mean to sound like that, it is just that you always seem to have something to complain about your husband.
Please no relationship is easy, you just have to learn some tolerance and try to communicate more with him. Try to concentrate on his good sides because everyone has bad sides but when he does something you deem as inappropirate, try to talk to him nicely dont nag him.
Then Concentrate more on the things that led you to fall in love with him.
I believe marriage is sacred and a lifetime commitement you should make the best out of it.
Once again am sorry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Breed(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2007
Leilah:

You should be glad he still has eyes for you even after he has been drinking. What you should worry about now, is the night he fails to pounce on you after a binge.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by RichDad1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
ladies sha cheesy
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by angelchi(f): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
i wnt use d wrd pounced grin bt i tell u it cld b fun at dat time 2. cheesy
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
@Topic

Mine is a perfect gentleman. He is only aroused when he sees I am a willing partner. When I say no---he does not even bother!!! We both work and he is considerate enough not do disturb my beauty sleep and I try not to disturb his. So try to set your alarm for 5AM in the morning and everyone will be happy since you both can agree at a particular "timing of events"!!! Goodluck!!!!
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Leilah(f): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2007
I feel like now because I got annoyed when he woke me up from my sleep that I made a blunder
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by angel101(f): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
Well it doesnt have to be a bad thing, it depends on how it is done. I know i sometimes wake my man up like that (arousal) and he absolutely loves it wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by omoge25(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2007
this reminds me of a film we watched a while back, the dude kept mounting his wife late at night. Pounce mount same thing. Anyway he shouldnt be disturbing you late at night like that expecially if you are already in bed asleep. Talk to him about it and see what he has to say, maybe you guys can come to a comprise, but since you say he is drunk the majority of the time he "pounces" on you you may want to talk to him about his drinking.
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by GsUp: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2008
Lol @ 'Pounce' - Ah! ah! He be predator? Na only predator dey 'pounce' on top prey. You dey for wildlife documentary?
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by iceland(m): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2008
Am wondering what your were going to feel . . . . waking up in the middle of the night and you find a 9 inch fat D**ick inside of you. grin grin grin to me it's scary! shocked
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by gamerod: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2008
which one be naija position? u still lucky say yah hubby still dey wan oil and grease yah pus sy na im yin no dey happy, even if it is 24 -7
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Areaboy2(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2008
silly thread,

hoping all goes well, lets say 10 years from now, u'll be begging for that 2am "pouncing", and there you are complaining, you should be jumping up every morning for joy that he still has a very strong sexual attraction to you,
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by farotika(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2008
aisha2:

@Leliah
Am sorry did not mean to sound like that, it is just that you always seem to have something to complain about your husband.
Please no relationship is easy, you just have to learn some tolerance and try to communicate more with him. Try to concentrate on his good sides because everyone has bad sides but when he does something you deem as inappropirate, try to talk to him nicely don't nag him.
Then Concentrate more on the things that led you to fall in love with him.
I believe marriage is sacred and a lifetime commitement you should make the best out of it.
Once again am sorry

I concur!

@poster,
Please, find it a thing of joy that ur hubby still finds you sexually attractive to pounce on you in the middle of your sleep. Some hubby will prefer to try it on hookers after getting drunk.

If you dont find it enjoyable, talk to him (lovingly) about it when he becomes sober.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Ben13: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2008
Leilah:

it happens in some part of Naija.
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Moyola(f): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2008
If he 'jejely' wakes you. . . ehn ehn. . . not juzz 'pounce' on you anyhow tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Ben13: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2008
Even if he "jejely" wakes u up,

you would always have something to complain of* full stop
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by hollandis(f): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
This poster again
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by ogazi007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2008
Nawa o!is he not your husband?why must he follow a timetable to fulfil his marital obligations to his wife.having sex at odd hours is very romantic,its a mark of respect,and it gives married women high degrees of confidence of how sexually attractive/appealing they are to their husbands,having sex with  one woman continuously is a difficult task most men cant cope with,so u should be happy u have a wonderfull huby who is faithfull and willing to go an extra mile to make you happy by thinking about u while u are fast asleep.hope u wont mind if he takes a break for one month?, lol
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
I think it's romantic undecided
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by LadyT(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
Ben20001:

it happens in some part of Naija.

What part of Nigeria is that?

Im quite sure men of all colours and races like to wake their partners in the middle of the night for some action!

What I want to know Leila is why you dont like it.

Is it because it interupts your sleep?

Is it because he is rough and aggressive?

Does it happen everyday?

Does he have a drinking problem?

Is he forcing you to perform acts you dont want to e.g anal sex like last time?

What is the exact problem?
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by sistawoman: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2008
This topic is from 2007
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by spikedcylinder: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
Who says no to a bit of pouncing? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, ever been Woken Up From Your Sleep and pounced on By Hubby? by izeek(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
and u have to come out here to publicly humiliate ur husband?
tell the whole world that u married a sex freak?
that he has no human sympathy, and respect for ur body?
and dat above all, he is a drunk?

i shame for u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / 3 Scientifically Proven Ways To Control Konji / Erotic Story: How I Bonked My Teacher After Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.