Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career (23117 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tollyboy5(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
emmyN:

The relationship between celebrities and their fans is symbiotic. So fans definitely have a say in their business. I'm sure Yemi was in a bad mood at the time, because the suggestion seems a polite one. That unless she is plain toxic.
Yemi and tiwa are rival. She gave the right reply
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by emmyN(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

I didn't know this.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tollyboy5(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
emmyN:

I didn't know this.
That's why its not good to just judge people. That daniel guy is a popular trouble maker on twitter
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by emmyN(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

That's why its not good to just judge people. That daniel guy is a popular trouble maker on twitter

Interesting. I don't really stay abreast with their activities. Just thought I could chip in an intelligent contribution this one time, but e be like I score own goal cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Jamodeen95(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol, u know that guy grin grin from Facebook to Twitter, dropping post like the most righteous and always on every post grin grin

Exactly! U know guy wella grin
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Ijaya123: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Why are you sounding like its rare.

This is not a answer to the question I asked.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

Go sch you no gree.
See yah sef now

You are really educated.

Can see you can’t comprehend.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why the body shaming and is Yemi short? cheesy. I don't think so grin

You won’t hear from my mouth that she is short.

By my personal standards, she is a dwarf
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elonmuskbaby: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

You won’t hear from my mouth that she is short.

By my personal standards, she is a dwarf
lmaooo grin

Haba take it easy cheesy

But you're right.i noticed short ladies are always quick to get angry.they easily get triggered and I always wonder,why you so mad? cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lmaooo grin

Haba take it easy cheesy

But you're right.i noticed short ladies are always quick to get angry.they easily get triggered and I always wonder,why you so mad? cheesy

They have made life miserable for me at some point. Dates over about 10 of them and I feel I am in position to generalize from experience.

They don’t accept faults, view or regard others perception and very close to anger. Seems they get very volatile cos they closer to the ground and able interact with the devil by vibrations.

Date a tall girl and your world just changes! Best buddies a man can have in his life. Like, you flow on leveled grounds and not always having to bend.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elonmuskbaby: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

They have made life miserable for me at some point. Dates over about 10 of them and I feel I am in position to generalize from experience.

They don’t accept faults, view or regard others perception and very close to anger. Seems they get very volatile cos they closer to the ground and able interact with the devil by vibrations.

Date a tall girl and your world just changes! Best buddies a man can have in his life. Like, you flow on leveled grounds and not always having to bend.
but they are cute and easy to turn around on bed cheesy so portable and they are clingy too.their only negative traits in anger and being too sensitive and touchy grin cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
but they are cute and easy to turn around on bed cheesy so portable and they are clingy too.their only negative traits in anger and being too sensitive and touchy grin cheesy

And they have affinity for what is bigger than them.

They prefer tall men, big SUV, big earrings, necklace and bangles. Everything they like big

I have never seen a short girl conform to her size. Its always something extra-ordinary bigger. And if you try to correct them, You are in big trouble. You will sleep in the guest room that night.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elonmuskbaby: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

And they have affinity for what is bigger than them.

They prefer tall men, big SUV, big earrings, necklace and bangles. Everything they like big

I have never seen a short girl conform to her size. Its always something extra-ordinary bigger. And if you try to correct them, You are in big trouble. You will sleep in the guest room that night.
I think it has to do with post trauma of bullying cheesy and I'm sure they are pained that they are short grin
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
I think it has to do with post trauma of bullying cheesy and I'm sure they are pained that they are short grin

You could be right

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
elonmuskbaby:

Check the lates topic on front page. Can you see what we were discussing?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Clinghton: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Should have replied in affirmative and continue her doing it her own way, instead of going through all these
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Boyooosa(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has replied to a Twitter user who advised her to collaborate with her female colleagues this year to boost her career, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user who gave this advice to the singer noted that the Nigerian music industry is male-dominated and barely gives room for female artistes to thrive.

He stated that the Johnny crooner should endeavor to collaborate with other female artistes, especially Tiwa Savage, in order to boost her career.

In his words;

On seeing the tweet, Yemi Alade quoted it and gave a sarcastic response.

https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1485338520969519106?t=zzYXLPzfXCsVkNt4mzv6Ow&s=19

The reason she no grow pass 'wombolobo'...
Maken she dey feature her iy arugbo and Rick Ross. Nonsense!
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Eastcaostboy: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:
Short girls are very troublesome!

Give them simple a simple idea and they explode on your head.

Guys! Avoid short ladies at all cost if you can.

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.
As well the short guys very annoying
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na competition? The guy should chill Abeg, Yemi Alade is doing very very well
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by 900warriorz: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
BatedAnD:
Who is YEMI ALADE?
She's Udeme's sister smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Lwkmd
grin grin

Wetin short girls do you bro??

This one na brutality and fatality as it is in mortal combat.
If you find that funny, you must have a very cheap sense of humor.

What’s the fatality or brutality in calling someone demonic or angry? Laugh wan kill you for that one? If e talk am for stand up stage, you go burst laugh too?

Try upgrade your sense of humor, no Dey give Dry people hope.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Most Nigerian ladies are sensitive and touchy.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
blackaxe78:

What an asinine generalization.
Date tall chicks in peace and stop speaking ‘facts’ like you’ve dated all the short ladies in the world. Your comments are especially irritating to me because I am also short and I’m pretty sure you’ve never met calmer. I left my previous ex because he had some serious anger issues and is tall as a palm tree. Where is the correlation between height and unnecessary anger there?

Despite the fact that your command of English is acceptable for a Nigerian, you reason just like them. Unintelligently.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
What an asinine generalization.
Date tall chicks in peace and stop speaking ‘facts’ like you’ve dated all the short ladies in the world. Your comments are especially irritating to me because I am also short and I’m pretty sure you’ve never met calmer. I left my previous ex because he had some serious anger issues and is tall as a palm tree. Where is the correlation between height and unnecessary anger there?

Despite the fact that your command of English is acceptable for a Nigerian, you reason just like them. Unintelligently.

Take or leave, my facts I have laid out..

And if in 2022, you can’t just glance through message without having to be looking for typos, then you have a big problem.

Forming Americana… Seems you just arrived and it’s still freaking you.

You just buttressed my point. You dwarfs have serious issues.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
blackaxe78:

Take or leave, my facts I have laid out..

And if in 2022, you can’t just glance through message without having to be looking for typos, then you have a big problem.

Forming Americana… Seems you just arrived and it’s still freaking you.

You just buttressed my point. You dwarfs have serious issues.
Forming Americana?
You just confirmed that your ability to reason properly and critically is extremely low. Do yourself a favor and grow up.

Good day tall and dull.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elonmuskbaby: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
Most Nigerian ladies are sensitive and touchy.

you cannot really blame them cheesy

They have eating a lot of breakfast over the years hence the oversensitivity cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by blackaxe78: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
Forming Americana?
You just confirmed that your ability to reason properly and critically is extremely low. Do yourself a favor and grow up.

Good day tall and dull.

You said grow up?

lol

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
you cannot really blame them cheesy

They have eating a lot of breakfast over the years hence the oversensitivity cheesy
According to your overgrown toddler of a friend up there.

It is as a function of vertical impairment.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elonmuskbaby: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
According to your overgrown toddler of a friend up there.

It is as a function of vertical impairment.
lol he's just trying to be funny.never mind him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by elonmuskbaby: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
tollyboy5:

what are they dragging among themselves because they are both good
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by wealthtrak: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has replied to a Twitter user who advised her to collaborate with her female colleagues this year to boost her career, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user who gave this advice to the singer noted that the Nigerian music industry is male-dominated and barely gives room for female artistes to thrive.

He stated that the Johnny crooner should endeavor to collaborate with other female artistes, especially Tiwa Savage, in order to boost her career.

In his words;

On seeing the tweet, Yemi Alade quoted it and gave a sarcastic response.

https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1485338520969519106?t=zzYXLPzfXCsVkNt4mzv6Ow&s=19
Just say "thank you" in response... Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother / Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) / Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.