Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career (23115 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by seyz91(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Barcelona Midfielder
BatedAnD:
Who is YEMI ALADE?

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nostring: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Yemi na foolish pompous goat

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Na Daniel dis one dey reply... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by NiggasInParis: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
On the average Yeah Alade's career is already boosted. She's easily up there among the top 5 female arts.

Tiwa
Simi
Teni
Niniola
Yemi Alade

But then the guy has a point. Yemi focuses more on collaborating with international (other African) Artists maybe to appeal to the outside audience Check her songs. She rarely collabos with home arts. Of which the top performing guys in the list are quite doing better than her locally.

She should consider his advice with an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Walkee: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Mumu boy. Good for the simp
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by NohurryInLife: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:
Short girls are very troublesome!

Give them simple a simple idea and they explode on your head.

Guys! Avoid short ladies at all cost if you can.

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.
Lwkmd
grin grin

Wetin short girls do you bro??

This one na brutality and fatality as it is in mortal combat.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Edusouls(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Chai this Yemi Alade is too proud and saucy I didn’t know this before, what warranted such words to a person giving you simple tips and advice trying to help? Kai black girls are so terrible, no wonder they are not much the choice in the international dating community haba...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by 3ple9ine(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2022
The guy actually gave a valuable advice
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Jackiedemie(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2022
They have other means of staying relevant in the industry. If I say TI, you say WA.. Na una sabi
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by uvie66: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2022
JuanJO:
Simple advise u no go accept. Shebi na Johnny u still dey look for ni
the thing weak me....weytin come dey make am vex...apart from johnny who for knowaam..
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Solofresh2: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2022
That's disrespect to Yemi Alade.
She is doing for herself already
That nigga should be us which female artist is bigger in the Nigerian music industry apart from Tiwa Savage if not Yemi Alade
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by ikorodureporta: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Is she a musician??

Na only Johnny I know from her...why she go blow??
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by NohurryInLife: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2022
BatedAnD:
Who is YEMI ALADE?
Asoju Iyaloja of Idumota

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by krushdripper(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2022
King Yemi Alade grin
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Bamzyriches451: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2022
That particular guy too Dey like shook mouth for wetin no concern am most especially celebrities matter, he did same thing with Victor Osimhen and he change am for am sef
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by tempusfugit: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2022
IT WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD ADVICE
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2022
That was not necessary... He actually gave her a great piece of advice.

A more cultured person would have simply said Thank you, even if the counsel would be discarded.

Money clearly can't buy class!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by KingAzari: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2022
tillaman:
My love for Yemi Alade Na follow come no be Alaba made walahi
I don send her dm tire say I admire her the only reply I got for the whole epistle Na Awwwwwwn Thank you �
Good better best I shall never rest until
My good is better and my better best
Yemi na me and you for this life o

Na so madness dey take start.
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2022
tillaman:
My love for Yemi Alade Na follow come no be Alaba made walahi
I don send her dm tire say I admire her the only reply I got for the whole epistle Na Awwwwwwn Thank you �
Good better best I shall never rest until
My good is better and my better best
Yemi na me and you for this life o

Your wife or babe will be somewhere now thinking she is the only woman in the world for you...

This life ehn!!! tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Skillsnigeria: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by SocialJustice: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Any time I look this girl na only breast and thick short body I dey see.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Nigra(f): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has replied to a Twitter user who advised her to collaborate with her female colleagues this year to boost her career, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user who gave this advice to the singer noted that the Nigerian music industry is male-dominated and barely gives room for female artistes to thrive.

He stated that the Johnny crooner should endeavor to collaborate with other female artistes, especially Tiwa Savage, in order to boost her career.

In his words;

On seeing the tweet, Yemi Alade quoted it and gave a sarcastic response.

https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/1485338520969519106?t=zzYXLPzfXCsVkNt4mzv6Ow&s=19
Left for me,she won't sell ohh..don't enjoy her music at all.. undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Any time I look this girl na only breast and thick short body I dey see.
Them need to to check your Brain grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Scamburster(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
minutessalvage:
Can you truely be of help to a loved one during a medical emergency at home such as in a cardiac arrest? The actions you take towards helping a cardiac arrest victim within the first few minutes of the arrest can mean the difference between life and death.

CPR and AED skills have been known to save lives.

To participate in CPR and AED training program, kindly call 09099910977
Are you on whastapp?
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Almunjid(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

Anything below 6 feet, avoid.. The shorter, the more demonic they are. Especially the short and plumpy ones who barely grow past 5.5 feet, those ones are direct cousins to the devil.
Lol. But 5.5 feet is the average height in Naija na. Are we all short in this country?
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by SocialJustice: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Them need to to check your Brain grin grin
I see am reach so too. Make una wear the girl short nurse gown make she come check me for house.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Parmeeh:
This Regha guy and nonsense sha

Lol, u know that guy grin grin from Facebook to Twitter, dropping post like the most righteous and always on every post grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Phock2sweet: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Na so I advised fireboy d mumu just dey do like goat....
Go get yourself better u say no
Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by AdemolaA2: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2022
blackaxe78:

100% agree with you … I’ve been a victim of your assertion as well ..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career by Furcko: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
This girl just dey make me Hot.
go and make money then you go cold by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother / Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) / Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.