Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Northerners And Young Brides - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Northerners And Young Brides (491 Views)

Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Weird Wedding: Young Brides Marry Trees In Bizarre Mass Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners And Young Brides by Southernigbo: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
It still baffles me why northern men hardly or almost never marry ladies who are more than 25 years old. Is a 25 yr old lady already getting too old for marriage or what exactly is the problem? Or are they afraid that such kind of ladies may have been sexually corrupted, had abortions, carrying STDs, too wise, untrainable or just want exactly is the issue?
Some times, u even come across Hausa or Fulani widows and divorcees who are so young, some even less than 25 ,and no fellow northern man is trying to propose marriage to them again. The question begging for answer is " who do these northern guys want to marry these ladies or are they leaving them so they can become part time prostitutes ?
These northern guys need to stop being selfish. They really have got to think of the future of their societies and the welfare of their female folks. I know many of these men would not be happy seeing their women folks, whom they refuse to marry dating other tribal groupings from other regions or worst still sleeping around with all manners of men far and wide
Re: Northerners And Young Brides by Aboks(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Every aboki with em own kettle

thats their way of life
Re: Northerners And Young Brides by Southernigbo: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aboks:
Every aboki with em own kettle

thats their way of life
of course, but I really do think that they need to modify some aspects in accordance with the exigencies of the time we are in. We are no more in olden times when girls hardly school, these days girls school up to university level and would have been older than 25 when through. Also these ladies have feelings, so there is no way a widowed or divorced lady who is still young won't want sex or good food. So if care isn't taken by these men, I am sorry to say, very soon these women may soon be exploited by men from other tribes, religions and regions- right now what is preventing that happening is because of societal attitude and shyness/culture n religion
Re: Northerners And Young Brides by Aboks(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Southernigbo:
of course, but I really do think that they need to modify some aspects in accordance with the exigencies of the time we are in. We are no more in olden times when girls hardly school, these days girls school up to university level and would have been older than 25 when through. Also these ladies have feelings, so there is no way a widowed or divorced lady who is still young won't want sex or good food. So if care isn't taken by these men, I am sorry to say, very soon these women may soon be exploited by men from other tribes, religions and regions- right now what is preventing that happening is because of societal attitude and shyness/culture n religion

It is happening already
Re: Northerners And Young Brides by Southernigbo: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aboks:

It is happening already
if that happens its gonna be very bad and awkward
Re: Northerners And Young Brides by Quality20(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Well north and south are far apart

(1) (Reply)

American KFC Vs Nigerian Chicken Republic Which Is Better ?(video) / Life Adventure: I Really Love My Girlfriend But I Enjoy Sex With Her Mother / I Started My Youtube Channel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.