Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project (2646 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Imo gas will be linked to Akk
Please explain the route cus I've tried to Imagine this

ViperAda:

There's nothing stopping Imo gas from feeding the pipeline to AKK. Imo gas will be linked to the pipeline. It is a project whereby the east would feed the north for gas supply. You're not in govt, better keep shut.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Dbboy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daveconsult007:

This shows you're ignorant of Nigerian Energy sector especially when it comes to natural gas.

What you have in Bonny is, in a layman's term "A collection terminal of gas for export"

Many pipelines are piping natural Gas to Bonny from onshore...mainly from Imo, Abịa and Rivers upland like Obigbo and Afam.

It's not a secret anymore that ANOH project is biggest in sub Sahara africa worthing over 1 billion dollars.

Imo State and Anambra are the biggest kings of natural gas in Nigeria

Anambra Basin and Imo State gas fields will redefined Gas project in West Africa subregion.

This is the major reason many informed ibos are bidding for independence.

My people Wil glaodly join their sailing ship

No imo has the highest gas reserve in Nigeria not with Anambra only imo point of correction.

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by mrvitalis(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

There's nothing stopping Imo gas from feeding the pipeline to AKK. Imo gas will be linked to the pipeline. It is a project whereby the east would feed the north for gas supply. You're not in govt, better keep shut.

-Viper
Oga imo gas is not linked to it worst it can be linked to bonny

Right now Igbos are planning to pipe it to the 5000 hectares eyemba economic city so companies can produce their own power like OTA in Ogun

Same plan is being developed for imo the rest goes to emene industrial estate

It won't even be enough for Igbo land ..we need 5 of these minimum to satisfy our energy craving

Relax this is above your IQ level

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Danzysb(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is a welcome development, and nothing is going to Kaduna,or any of the funny things I'm seeing on this thread,the gas reserve should be used also be distributed through out south east,especially Eyimba,and Enugu areas.
South east actually has the highest gas reserve in Nigeria as of now.
Argue at your own peril.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by heniford2: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:
Where are the village chestbeaters saying "No amount of gas would be taken from iboland"?
Tell those toothless mofos that this gas is going all the way to Kaduna. How about that?.
The gas in Alaigbo would be used to revitalize the manufacturing hub in Kaduna and Kano.
Una go serve North taya.

-Viper
we will bomb it soon undecided
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dbboy:

No imo has the highest gas reserve in Nigeria not with Anambra only imo point of correction.
You are ignorant both states has largest gas reserves

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dbboy:

Well I'm only saying from sources in the industry.

Anambra basin is the next big thing after Niger Delta basin

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

Bullshit!.
This is just one out of 7 new gas projects or initiatives across the country. This is just one. Use your brain and stop talking crap. While this project has not even been completed, it's a work in progress.
Brass gas project has been feeding the country for about 20years without nobody from the region making noise. Imo gas isn't redefining nada, it's just a project for domestic use. It's just adding to the surplus supplies we already have.

-Viper

Brass? You're not even knowledgeable about the sector.

Brass is another storage and Export for IOCs just like Bonny, they both depend on pipeline supplies

2 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daveconsult007:

Brass? You're not even knowledgeable about the sector.

Brass is another storage and Export for IOCs just like Bonny, they both depend on pipeline supplies
Supplies from where?.. mu mu.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

You've not gotten the memo, Lol.
Have you heard about the AKK gas project? e go shock u.
You've been enjoying other regions resources and collecting allocations from their resources for a very long time. It's time other regions too suck on the east till it goes dry.

-Viper

When I said that you're ignorant of the happenings in Oil and gas sector, I wasn't wrong.

FYI,
The Chinese had a cold feet on funding the billions required for AKK project.

Southeast is the most attractive place for gas development..

Do you know why?
There are presence industrial and commercial hub with hundreds of thousands of SMEs which will serve as a take off point.

Who wants to build hundreds of KM of pipeline to Security volatile Northern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

You don't know anything. It will be piped.

-Viper

Na you Wan pay for it?

Do you know the cost laying 1KM of Pipeline?

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Right now Igbos are planning to pipe it to the 5000 hectares eyemba economic city so companies can produce their own power like OTA in Ogun

It won't even be enough for Igbo land ..we need 5 of these minimum to satisfy our energy craving

Your IQ is ridiculously low. For your mind, ibo can pipe gas to whatever they want in their dreams, but the FG who is the owner of oil and gas deposits in every part of the country cannot pipe it to whatever part of the country he so wishes. You see how daft you sound.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daveconsult007:

Na you Wan pay for it?

Do you know the cost laying 1KM of Pipeline?

Are you guys daft or something?
Is the FG complaining to you?
Has Government not been laying pipelines before you were born?.. Abeg shift.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daveconsult007:

[s]When I said that you're ignorant of the happenings in Oil and gas sector, I wasn't wrong.

FYI,
The Chinese had a cold feet on funding the billions required for AKK project.

Southeast is the most attractive place for gas development..

Do you know why?
There are presence industrial and commercial hub with hundreds of thousands of SMEs which will serve as a take off point.

Who wants to build hundreds of KM of pipeline to Security volatile Northern Nigeria?[/s]
Ajaokuta steel alone is 1,000× more lucrative than all commercial enterprise in the southeast combined.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ablejesus26(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Imo State.
Beautiful People
Very Intelligent people.
Blessed Land.

God bless Imo State.
God bless my beautiful Owerri city.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

I pray Igbos develop a Gas plan for their region.

Because igbo land with a good gas network will bring up better chances of linking my community to gas infrastructure.

gas From Igbo land will easily be accessible to my people

I found the below picture online when researching about gas in Eastern Nigeria.

I pray this comes to pass.

Imagine afikpo having a gas pipeline... Ugep will be next in line

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

Ajaokuta steel alone is 1,000× more lucrative than all commercial enterprise in the southeast combined.

-Viper

What is my business in Ajaokuta steel?

Ajaokuta can't provide my community with gas supply.....

BTW Ajaokuta will depend on gas from escravos axis

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daveconsult007:

I pray Igbos develop a Gas plan for their region.

Because igbo land with a good gas network will bring up better chances of linking my community to gas infrastructure.

gas From Igbo land will easily be accessible to my people

I found the below picture online when researching about gas in Eastern Nigeria.

I pray this comes to pass.

Imagine afikpo having a gas pipeline... Ugep will be next in line
That's what SEREDC is all about the gas pipeline has been developed and it's being implemented by OB Jackson

The rail master plan is what they are working on now

2 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

Are you guys daft or something?
Is the FG complaining to you?
Has Government not been laying pipelines before you were born?.. Abeg shift.

-Viper

Go and start paying for it.

Chinese dont want to pay for thousands of KM of Gas pipelines... Only for someone in Owerri to shut it down.

Igbos are not like other Nigerians.
They will surprise us.
I trust them.

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Daveconsult007: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

That's what SEREDC is all about the gas pipeline has been developed and it's being implemented by OB Jackson

The rail master plan is what they are working on now

Wow,
That's a fantastic idea.

I hope non Igbo areas can benefit if they key in.

Having gas pipeline in afikpo or abakaliki will mean a lot to us.

Hoping in coastal Akwaibom and CrossRiver axis will be very unattractive due to distance and rough terrain.

The same thing goes for Rail too.

We're closer to Igbos and I hope we benefit something

3 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by mrvitalis(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daveconsult007:

Wow,
That's a fantastic idea.

I hope non Igbo areas can benefit if they key in.

Having gas pipeline in afikpo or abakaliki will mean a lot to us.

Hoping in coastal Akwaibom and CrossRiver axis will be very unattractive due to distance and rough terrain.

The same thing goes for Rail too.

We're closer to Igbos and I hope we benefit something
Akwa Ibom and cross River are our closest brothers in this Nigeria no Igbo would ever say no to what would benefit akwa cross ...

3 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Which yeye Ajaokuta steel complex. Something wey them plan to sell to Russia,
Is it even functioning.
Like seriously? Even the waste recycling plant in Nnewi is far more lucrative. A single plaza in Onitsha generates more money than Ajaokuta steel complex

ViperAda:

-Viper

2 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Daveconsult007:

Go and start paying for it.

Chinese dont want to pay for thousands of KM of Gas pipelines... Only for someone in Owerri to shut it down.

Igbos are not like other Nigerians.
They will surprise us.
I trust them.
Each time you open your mouth, you sound even dumber. What's the business of China with oil and gas infrastructures in Nigeria?.. When it comes to oil and gas, we know the interested stakeholders.. Abeg shift.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Penguin2: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:
Where are the village chestbeaters saying "No amount of gas would be taken from iboland"?
Tell those toothless mofos that this gas is going all the way to Kaduna. How about that?.
The gas in Alaigbo would be used to revitalize the manufacturing hub in Kaduna and Kano.
Una go serve North taya.

-Viper

So it is no longer that the “southeast is a barren land”...

The narrative has changed to “they are piping your gas to Kaduna”. Lol.

God keeps disgracing the enemies of Southeast.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Furious1:
Which yeye Ajaokuta steel complex. Something wey them plan to sell to Russia,
Is it even functioning.
Like seriously? Even the waste recycling plant in Nnewi is far more lucrative. A single plaza in Onitsha generates more money than Ajaokuta steel complex

A plaza?..How na?..Lol. Do you want the devil to slap your mouth.
I think you guys have comprehension issues.
How can you compare the lucrativeness, large scale economic benefits, manufacturing demands, employment opportunities, chains of supply, forex, etc that Ajaokuta steel when returned to full operation would generate for the country. Dangote refinery pales in comparison to Ajaokuta steel if not for systemic corruption which has bedeviled it.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Penguin2: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Furious1:
Imo gas will be linked to Akk
Please explain the route cus I've tried to Imagine this

The idiot does not even know the map of Nigeria.

AKK is running from Abuja to Kaduna to Kano and upper north.

How would it now link to Imo that is close to 1000 kilometers away from Abuja?

You see some of the people we have on Nairaland are very foolish, uneducated and either uninformed or misinformed.

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Penguin2: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

How can you compare the lucrativeness, large scale economic benefits, manufacturing demands, employment opportunities, chains of supply, forex, etc that Ajaokuta steel when returned to full operation would generate for the country. Dangote refinery pales in comparison to Ajaokuta steel if not for systemic corruption which has bedeviled it.

-Viper

Ajaokuta Steel was built in 1982.

Since then till today, it has not produced a single steel rod.

Where does it then make its money from that made it lucrative to you?

2 Likes

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Penguin2:

So it is no longer that the “southeast is a barren land”...
The narrative has changed to “they are piping your gas to Kaduna”. Lol.
God keeps disgracing the enemies of Southeast.
It is still barren. We are only debating based off of news report.
-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Penguin2: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
ViperAda:

It is still barren. We are only debating based off of news report.

-Viper

And yet you are already linking it to AKK?

Do you even know that AKK is a project that runs from Abuja to upper north?

Now do you know the distance between Abuja and Imo?

1 Like

Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Ajaokuta Steel was built in 1982.

Since then till today, it has not produced a single steel rod.

Where does it then make its money from that made it lucrative to you?
It was operational but not at full capacity. Ajaokuta steel is lucrarive enough to rebase our economy as one of the biggest in the world. We can totally shift from being an oil dependent economy into a manufacturing giant.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by ViperAda: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Penguin2:

And yet you are already linking it to AKK?

Do you even know that AKK is a project that runs from Abuja to upper north?

Now do you know the distance between Abuja and Imo?
Which distance?
Do you know that we already have a gas pipeline project from Nigeria to Morocco. I feel so sorry for ignoramuses like you.

-Viper
Re: Shell Trains 40 Imo Youths For Assah North-ohaji South Gas Project by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ajaokuta steel complex ain't generating sh*t, it ain't employing anyone. When "if" it becomes functional then you have a case. as it is it's a big evidence of tribalism and waste of fund as a result of tribalism

ViperAda:

-Viper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested / Pastor Kumuyi Launches Empowerment Programme For Youths / Peter Obi Oyo State Rally A Big Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.