Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom (27161 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Mompha Showing Off Again On IG After Regaining His Freedom From EFCC Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by miniziter(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Where's the cry?
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by amuwo1980: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Next time Na jail u dey go, change now
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Kosoco(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
You no tell them For there or the Judge.... wetin we go do for you....
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Bigchristo: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anyways:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/im-not-a-drug-trafficker-d-general-cries-out-after-regaining-freedom/
He was using the drugs come to think of it, Tramadol is a medicine sold in the chemist while marijuana is a herb based, I was literally thinking they caught him with cocaine or other hard drugs with the kind of stunt NDLEA pulled during his arrest, Nigeria everybody Dey use their office to oppress and to extort.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Dcoy: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's like baba doesn't even understand what a conviction for drug trafficking means,
He has succeeded in limiting his space for exploits..
Whenever he applies for a visa.....
Then him eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Kisslatex: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good of you
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ezemarcel:
Mugu what kept you since for ndlea
Just open your mouth waaa dae talk wetin u no know.

Till today has Efcc released the name of the person they said naira Marley scammed?

What Ndlea did to him was pure intimidation for refusing to corporate and videoing them.

U see person with crusher and roller declare an drug trafficker and some mugus believe the story
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dcoy:
It's like baba doesn't even understand what a conviction for drug trafficking means,
Then him eyes go clear
But the guy is innocent, Ndlea just fvck the guy up cause him no agree to corporate when them want extort am
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by YoungAncient1: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
I wonder what these guys get from consuming such hard substances
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
amuwo1980:
Next time Na jail u dey go, change now
Abeg wetin be the guy offense?

Say Ndlea come him house to do search him bring out phone to record them them vex come mistakenly see crusher and rizzler and one tie of weed for him house declare d guy drug trafficker and u dae support them
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:
Next time when Ndlea show u go dey loyal. U are a mumu man.
wetin be the guy offense?
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Ezemarcel(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Coldie:

Just open your mouth waaa dae talk wetin u no know.

Till today has Efcc released the name of the person they said naira Marley scammed?

What Ndlea did to him was pure intimidation for refusing to corporate and videoing them.

U see person with crusher and roller declare an drug trafficker and some mugus believe the story
but they saw Igbo and trams in his house
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
I believe him more than NDLEA, there is difference between a drug taker and a drug trafficker, if the amount NDLEA showed us there is for drug trafficking then Nigeria might have the highest number of drug traffickers which includes Police...
Thank u, for this Nigeria people like u way get sense no plenty. Imagine they only found crusher rizzler and one roll of weed and declared him a drug trafficker and mugus are believing.

In the video when Ndlea came to his house they were over 5 people but y Ndlea carry only him matter up?

Ndlea intended to extort him but when the guy start to video it annoyed them, and they decided to deal with him simple
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by aspabay(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
I believe him more than NDLEA, there is difference between a drug taker and a drug trafficker, if the amount NDLEA showed us there is for drug trafficking then Nigeria might have the highest number of drug traffickers which includes Police...

But you don't believe the court. Some of you are mad and you have no one to tell you
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ezemarcel:
but they saw Igbo and trams in his house
U know wetin be drug trafficking, even in developed countries they know there’s a difference between drug taking and trafficking. U see one wrap of weed for the guy house rizzler and crusher and like 2 tablets of tm declare the guy drug trafficker.

The original video of the arrest they were over 5 people in that house but since na this guy bring out phone to record them decide to deal with am

2 Likes

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by just2endowed: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rigging:
And U pally pleaded guilty.

If he now drag it, he will be remanded in prison again... He took the advice of his legal counsel bro. But if you think security agencies cannot implant drugs on you in this Nigeria, then you are not in Nigeria
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by AsawanaDgreat: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by faithfull18(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
NDLEA job goes beyond drug trafficking ooo as most Nigerians think. See the image I attached.

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Jostoman: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
leofab:
You couldn’t tell them in the court through your lawyer but you are fast to tell us on social media..You are lucky. You still have access to internet…
e pain am grin
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by candygist: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oghene1st:
Laughter trafficker. And you pleaded guilty. Na wa o.
Yes, for 14gram of trams.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by faithfull18(f): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
aspabay:

But you don't believe the court. Some of you are mad and you have no one to tell you
In court they will judge u based on your statement, u and I know that majority of the time statements given in Nigerian security institutions is what they force u to write under duress.

Which kind drug dealer would deal on this small amount of drugs

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
faithfull18:

That’s how Nigerian police law in paper is diverse, but do u see them carry them out professionally?

The guy might be a smoker no doubt, in the original video the guy and his friends were over 5 in the room, not to talk of other parts of the house and Ndlea came, first u can’t tell if he is the owner but since it’s his house and he was the one raising his voice and even videoing them they decide to scapegoat him, Ndlea knew that if they bring 5 people and post such pic with just crusher and half packet of ttamadol they will look at them funny they decide to use one person as scapegoat
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Coldie:
wetin be the guy offense?

In possession of illegal banned substances and drugs. If police see am for ur car na station straight.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
just2endowed:

If he now drag it, he will be remanded in prison again... He took the advice of his legal counsel bro. But if you think security agencies cannot implant drugs on you in this Nigeria, then you are not in Nigeria
They don’t know, Nigeria is the headquarters of wickedness.

Even Nairamarley conviction till today story get k leg, but based on the fact that efcc wants to flex muscle they decided to frustrate him
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

In possession of illegal banned substances and drugs. If police see am for ur car na station straight.
So if police see one tie of weed for my car I be drug trafficker?
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Dcoy:
Then him eyes go clear

Nothing would happen all these things na just scam and means to extort him.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
The image below is what they caught him from a house party in his own house, house party that had over 10people. Imagine drug trafficker that’s trafficking 1tie of weed and 2tablets of tramadol even mumu know say Ndlea plan was extortion.

But the guy brought out his phone to record them which infuriated them, the fact that he brought out his phone at first to record shows he knew he was clean but u know if one of his friends had drugs on him and hid it somewhere or threw it somewhere, the moment Ndlea saw it, that was all they needed to frustrate him for not corporating.

I won’t be surprised if it’s Ndlea that even put the drugs there

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Realdeals(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
He seems not to understand the consequences of his conviction, I'll advise he gets a good lawyer and appeal the judgment.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Coldie:

So if police see one tie of weed for my car I be drug trafficker?

No and I didn’t say he’s a trafficker. Bt it’s a minor crime to be a user or in possession of banned substances. That’s all bro.

I just said he should be loyal as Smtn dey his house then. He wasn’t totally clean. Lol
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Coldie(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Quest for money has blacked out the hearts of Nigerians. Nigerian police Ndlea even Efcc are all criminal organisations.

Sometimes they send in people into your circle to set u up just so they can get money from you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid / Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In South African (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.