Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom (27158 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Mompha Showing Off Again On IG After Regaining His Freedom From EFCC Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Dcoy: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Coldie:

Nothing would happen all these things na just scam and means to extort him.

Whether he is guilty or not....is not for me to say .....
My point is he was convicted for drug trafficking by a Court of law...
Thus making him a convicted drug trafficker...
I think he should be trying to appeal the judgement if he's sensible...

1 Like

Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by ashawopikin(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Now u don be ex-convict
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by mozona(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
story...
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by raphy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Him Never tell us how much them pay o.. Money de shut ppl mouth since b.c 1876
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Brendaniel: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
aspabay:

But you don't believe the court. Some of you are mad and you have no one to tell you

No we are not, we ask questions and subject the answers to truth...
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Brendaniel: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Coldie:

Thank u, for this Nigeria people like u way get sense no plenty. Imagine they only found crusher rizzler and one roll of weed and declared him a drug trafficker and mugus are believing.

In the video when Ndlea came to his house they were over 5 people but y Ndlea carry only him matter up?

Ndlea intended to extort him but when the guy start to video it annoyed them, and they decided to deal with him simple

I don reason am sef, people no dey ask questions, dem go dey chop anything wey government dey tell them...
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
who u disturb for ndlea?
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Kingofmusic: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
#nowplaying MOON by Fwesh X
Via Audiomack @audimackafrica
https://audiomack.com/fwesh-x/song/moon
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by nachisunday(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
tutudesz:
But you are a drug user undecided
noo a pepper seller lmfaoo...
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by nachisunday(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why crying now? cheesy
You should have defended yourself In court tho..you finna decieve gullible Nigerians huh? grin
he is not crying that's comedy line, but to be sincered he is actually unhappy from his return. Even his babe will not be happy for people who accuse him guity of drug.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by nachisunday(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Are you sure all this stuffs are not publicity stunt nor clout or porpularity.
On like that fake fight of (uche maduagwu and jim iyke) that look Real. D general i suspect u and those fake street NDLEA or whatever
You guys are up to something, i think they are cooking some new year comedy shot.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by nachisunday(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's like this is fake about him, he want to get more viewers and subscibers on YOUTUBE and more fellowers on IG
That is the way forward now
let me go and give buhari hot slap for no reason, so the soldier beside him will beat arrest me. and i will be the talk of country (SLAPPING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA) am cooking new movie.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Edidemdonsms: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2022
This one tire me oh
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Crafteck1: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2022
leofab:
You couldn’t tell them in the court through your lawyer but you are fast to tell us on social media..You are lucky. You still have access to internet…

Its much easier to plead guilty and leave.
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by leofab(f): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Crafteck1:

Its much easier to plead guilty and leave.
then come to social Media and plead not guilty
Re: De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom by Crafteck1: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2022
leofab:
then come to social Media and plead not guilty

Heres the only place he can talk. Pray not to be ensnared by naija enforcements.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Singer Waje Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 16 Today / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid / “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.