Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable (26471 Views)

You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari / Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari's Educational Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Golan007:

Where were these elections held that you speak of disruption?

Let us assume there were such disruptions, were they more than in other states per capita ?

U are asking me jamb question in touts issue in mega city Lagos?? Seriously??

Don’t u live in Lagos or are u I’m abuja??
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by naija4life247: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
SLAP44:
Nigeria as a nation is unjustifiable too, if not, how else can someone with

Questionable age
Questionable identity
Questionable origins
Questionable educational qualification
Questionable career with drugs
Questionable achievements

Still have the temerity to show his face on a poster as contesting for presidency?

Except as president of a prison.

Bring out your own father to contest against the Jagaban. Simple!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by k2money(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
If Nigeria is a democratic republic,tinubu shouldn't be allow to vie for any public office until he clears the corruption allegation of alpha beta level against him.
When he was asked about the bullion vans that entered his premises,he lamented that"what is their business"Is your house a bank?
During the second term campaign for buhari,he invited mc oluomo thugs to his house and told them he would give them good money if they helped Buhari win a second term.I believe those 2 bullion vans that entered his premises were meant to bribe oluomo thugs who intimidated voters that wanted to vote against Buhari.
Mhen your quote makes me wonder if some of you are paid to tarnish his image or personal hatred. Imagine saying MC make Buhari win elections, for your information MC is not even relevant in Lagos island talkless of the whole Lagos. Bro if you are working for your concience then fine but getting money to bring a human down left to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by Franking: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreatGod906:
how old is atiku?

Who wants Atiku?
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by Franking: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
GreatGod906:
how old is d president of America?

When America had Clinton, George Bush jr and Obama, who did u have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by k2money(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
tasalanoni:
Make una dey there dey do questionable age and qualifications, He'll go there and grab his 8yrs. Bubu's story started the same way but see his 8years winding up.
No be zoo again? My prayer everyday is to have a fence separating umu Biafra from these Gworo Chewers and their Amotekun, Afonja butt lickers.. We shouldn't be exchanging the same oxygen with these mental cretins.
Bro try to be polite live and let live, Tinubu is not the idea of the whole Yoruba race, personally I prefer osibanjo but people calling for his head and queue behind Atiku is disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by Golan007: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

U are asking me jamb question in touts issue in mega city Lagos?? Seriously??

Don’t u live in Lagos or are u I’m abuja??

I'm asking you to be factual.

Electoral violence in Lagos is extremely low per capita, relative to other states in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by peeddy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
The real Tinubu is dead, what we have vying for Nigeria president is one cloned Babatunde Kolowale from Benin Republic. If his followers are claiming is false let him "Tinubu" remove his shirt to show us his stomach, which us true Nigerians are familiar with.

3 Likes

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by k2money(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
kuuljay:
Why are we making it look like tinubu has an automated ticket to presidency,doesn't he have the right like every other Nigerian to contest and let the electorates decide,why not give us somebody better instead of this unnecessary attacks
I wonder, wining APC tickets never guaranteed him the seat to presidency. Their rant alone make me believe is more than emotion something has exchanged hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by Khaysee: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Same allegations and buhari was president for 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by k2money(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Tinubu is the 82-year old man who did his mandatory NYSC service at harboni Ltd, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, in 1979 when NCE and University graduates above 30 years and pregnant graduates were exempted from doing service! Much as it's within your rights to hold any opinion about Tinubu, please put objectivity and fellow-feeling in whatever you posted on the public space. Tinubu is nowhere close to even 72 years if you must know.
Thank you for the information, before I queued behind osibanjo but Tinubu enemies change my mind with all their silly pictures, first of all I started reporting them now am ready to campaign for him online and offline because it seems there's s a motive behind their hatred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by k2money(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

When Tinubu contested election in 1993 his age was 41 and not controversial, when he contested election in 1999 his age was 47 and Nobody dispute his age, But the same man is no longer 69 years today. That's what ignorance mixed with hate and mischief does to people.
Thank you but please let be mindful of our utterance to them don't behave like them let respond to them in a good manner.

3 Likes

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by emilo2bad: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
SLAP44:
Nigeria as a nation is unjustifiable too, if not, how else can someone with

Questionable age
Questionable identity
Questionable origins
Questionable educational qualification
Questionable career with drugs
Questionable achievements

Still have the temerity to show his face on a poster as contesting for presidency?

Except as president of a prison.
Sleepless night I feel your pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by emilo2bad: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
socialmediaman:
Mr Bullion Van has opened himself to public scrutiny so he should provide his birth certificate if he wants the trust of the people to come out second best at the 2023 election!

Also, he should tell us what was in those bullion vans in 2019, and why he ran to London in the aftermath of the EndSars protest!
I feel your pain over your sleepless night over Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by emilo2bad: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
ruggedboych:
Una never see anything, we are waiting to see the outcome of APC convention. If tinubu win am, then the full war will start grin cheesy
Your war will end in tears I remember in 2014 many people promise to go on exile if buhari won. What happened he won. I have come to realise in Nigeria politics the person few vocal minority criticize always win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by socialmediaman: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain over your sleepless night over Tinubu

[img]https://c./aGYxgoEnVpgAAAAC/hahahahaha-tyson.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by socialmediaman: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
emilo2bad:

Your war will end in tears I remember in 2014 many people promise to go on exile if buhari won. What happened he won. I have come to realise in Nigeria politics the person few vocal minority criticize always win

The false sense of confidence PDP supporters had in 2015 is the same confidence you're exhibiting now. You people thought Nigerians could never get over PDP failures not knowing the baggage Buhari was bringing with him grin grin grin
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by emilo2bad: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
socialmediaman:

The false sense of confidence PDP supporters had in 2015 is the same confidence you're exhibiting now. You people thought Nigerians could never get over PDP failures not knowing the baggage Buhari was bringing with him grin grin grin
Even a blind man know PDP will lose in 2015 but in 2023 iam not seeing any opposition challenging APC for now. Who is the opposition PDP? Youth party? Tell me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by kaylardz(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
We know d tribe behind d false accusations. They see Tinubu as d obstacle to their unachievable presidency. dat's why dey are trying all their best to discredit him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by Freebills12: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
LegendHero:
Tinubu educational is not in contention for informed people.

He attended both Richard Daley College and Chicago state university and he submitted all those credentials during the time Gani Fawehinmi contested his education qualifications with him back then and duly represented by Femi Falana.

Below is the plenary session report from the Lagos house of assembly in 1999.

https://nigeriaworld.com/focus/republic/lagosrelease.html

What of other accusations? You have proven that he actually went to school. Is he guilty of other accusations?
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by DimIsaac10(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Let him tender it.
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by socialmediaman: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
emilo2bad:

Even a blind man know PDP will lose in 2015 but in 2023 iam not seeing any opposition challenging APC for now. Who is the opposition PDP? Youth party? Tell me

We both know the despot in Aso Rock couldn't win the 2019 election except with help from his friends at NEC. So how does his endorsement even matter for his bourdillion accomplice? Do you think the Bullion van will win Kano, Kaduna, Middle Belt, South South, South East, and convincingly win North East when Atiku from the same region is contesting? As long as Buhari is not on the ballot, game changer for Atiku

Even Buhari being on the ballot in 2019 didn’t help Gandollar who almost lost re-election
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Golan007:

I'm asking you to be factual.

Electoral violence in Lagos is extremely low per capita, relative to other states in Nigeria.

I disagree sir and besides can u compare other states with their numerous challenges with Lagos state?? Even Edo elections was more peaceful than Lagos.
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by berrystunn(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Tinubu educational is not in contention for informed people.

He attended both Richard Daley College and Chicago state university and he submitted all those credentials during the time Gani Fawehinmi contested his education qualifications with him back then and duly represented by Femi Falana.

Below is the plenary session report from the Lagos house of assembly in 1999.

https://nigeriaworld.com/focus/republic/lagosrelease.html

So what are you saying?
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by berrystunn(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
kaylardz:
We know d tribe behind d false accusations. They see Tinubu as d obstacle to their unachievable presidency. dat's why dey are trying all their best to discredit him.

APC and there supporters are evil spirit.
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by jeysynsound: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2022
Investment that brings guarantee reward in less than 5mins. Check out the App https://tiny.one/BEST-INVESTMENT-PLATFORM
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by maste: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2022
Whatever is said by anyone about Bola is just a personal opinion. Let's try to be objective. Did he forfeit money to the U.S. D.L.E.A. for drug related offences? Did he abuse the fiduciary position as a State Governor to give a firm that he had interest in to be the principal revenue collector of the State, is his son in charge of bill boards and signages in the State, did he influence his daughter becoming the unchallengeable head of market women in the state, did he have any part to play in the disastrous government that the country is cursed with today, did he earn his wealth legally unlike the rogues who have ruled from local government level to Federal level? Ask yourself and form your opinion. Finally did he have a hand in the thugs that prevented voters to cast their votes in Okota and Epe?
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by MoIbrahim: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2022
By that time opposition would have given up and stopped all fake news
athaboi:
Tinubu is already controversial imagine if he comes president

1 Like

Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by misterjosh(m): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2022
What I want to know is, is his daughter truly 62 yo?
Re: Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable by ddeola: 5:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Simple questions, una dey send many agents to dey yarn opata for us. Just answer all these questions once and for all and put it out there for all and sundry to see. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Questionable characters in leadership are disasters in-the-waiting. sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Joe Okechukwu In Abuja (Photos) / Notorious Car Snatcher Nnali Osita Caught In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.