Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa (26362 Views)

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Fingesi(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2015
Presently hundreds of people are marching round the street of Gwarinpa Abuja and their numbers are increasing by the moment. Carry posters written "No Fuel No Light, Connect Gwarinpa light". As at now their destination is unknown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Neduzze5(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2015
Let them march to branches of Oando filling station around the axis and permanently shut dem down!

Aso Rock too. Any vehicles parked around there as of this morning should have it's tyres deflated!

17 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by ghost1718(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2015
not my problem i use diesel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by 400billionman: 9:48am On May 25, 2015
Fingesi:
Presently hundreds of people are marching round the street of Gwarinpa Abuja and their numbers are increasing by the moment. Carry posters written "No Fuel No Light, Connect Gwarinpa light". As at now their destination is unknown.

The first time i didn't drive my car because of fuel scarcity is today. The hustle is real..

Being a Monday morning, vehicles on the road scanty as if it is Saturday evening.

13 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Nobody: 9:56am On May 25, 2015
undecided
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by kodded(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2015
Sorry
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by vision2022: 9:59am On May 25, 2015
This 4 days president should probe by GMB.

1 Like

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by shugacaneman: 10:03am On May 25, 2015
what if Nigeria is not an oil producing nation?

5 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2015
Will they turn it into massive full-blown revolution? If yes, call me in people, else, you guys are playing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by lovemoi2(f): 10:23am On May 25, 2015
Good
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by lovemoi2(f): 10:26am On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:

Look at your mentality
Not your problem!!!!!!!! people that think like you are the reason why Nigeria is a failed state!

The problem of the country should be every citizens problem

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by 9jii(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2015
So This is How Jona wants to go out?

4 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by mygee33(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2015
soon they ll join those trekking to Aso Rock!
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by DaEngineernet: 11:08am On May 25, 2015
The recent wave of #FuelScarcity being witnessed in the country remains the worst in history http://go.engineer-ng.net/profiles/blogs/the-nigerian-infrastructural-deficits-exposed-by-the-present-fuel
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by meforyou1(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Let them march to branches of Oando filling station around the axis and permanently shut dem down!

Aso Rock too. Any vehicles parked around there as of this morning should have it's tyres deflated!
funny. why only oando?

2 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by meforyou1(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2015
ghost1718:
diesel no dey as well naa

4 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by funkybully(f): 11:18am On May 25, 2015
Let them match to independent marketers office and burn it.

Right now, all d gas powered plants are shut down due to non supply of gas to d gas plants, leaving generation to only hydro Which was Why generation dropped to 1320MW.

Just yesterday there was a total collapse , no power supply nationwide. Am afraid We will not have light till d strike is called off as several attempt to use kainji to black start generation after d collapse failed severally. The usual process is to use gas powered plants like sapele or thermal. Now no light nationwide as generation is zero Since yesterday. No gas to use the gas plants to black start, then backfeed to hydro n others to start their machines.

We are on a long thing. This is beyond GEJ, this is a pure sabotage.

13 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by seppBlatter(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2015
Racist

1 Like

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Built2last: 11:19am On May 25, 2015
We are headed for a systemic collapse

Its Mayday in the month of may

please tell these jobless fellows that Gwarimpa neighbourhood is not the right place
to protest. They should converge at three arms zone if they are serious.

2 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by baybeeboi: 11:19am On May 25, 2015
like seriously, it's 2day av really noticed how deep this fuel scarcity has eaten up Nigeria.

imagine the gwarimpa-Kubwa express that used to be so busy now as dry as the passage in my crib.
But why protest in Gwaprimpa now?
Abi na GMB dem wan see?
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Flets: 11:19am On May 25, 2015
We are learning the hard way.

We supported the oil marketers against GEJ...... Today we are paying dearly and now begging for subsidy removal

We joined the enemies of Nigeria to castigate the GEJ led FG in the fight against terrorism just to give him a bad name...... now GEJ's people are already withdrawing gas supply to the gas turbines and as such no power

If the crude lines ever start exploding. ..... then shall the true anarchy set in as the economy is already heading down south driven by low crude price alone.

Interesting days ahead. Without the support of the SS/ SE, Buhari cannot do anything. Infact the nation will be crumbled before he attempts.

Unfortunately the lifeline he had in GEJ to reach out to his people have been damned by the negative publicity trailing the transition and driven by the APC noise house.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by jorhney(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2015
hmm
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Guyman02: 11:20am On May 25, 2015
Not only Nigerian leaders lie to the people even American leaders do same like in this picture of US claiming to bomb ISIS in Syria and Iraq while ISIS expand which implies that US supports ISIS.
NNPC and the fuel marketers are sabotaging the economy. The power plants have no gas and the fuel marketers led by Wale Tinubu of Oando are hoarding fuel.

4 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by solid3(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2015
Interesting. But they cannot go far with this. Who are they protesting to?GEJ or GMB.
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by mrvance(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2015
Oay we don hear...lets start a e-war too
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by baysmith(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2015
Good for them in Abuja...I donno y we av not start
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Pavore9: 11:20am On May 25, 2015
Nigerians have always been taken for a ride! angry angry angry
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by AIZubair(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2015
The price we should pay 4 voting out the clueless
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Pangea: 11:21am On May 25, 2015
grin
Make una chill naa!
4 days to go.
Don't play the script of those that want to scatter everything and invite the military.

The only people I pity are those on life support in the hospitals.

4 Likes

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Neduzze5(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
jorhney:
hmm
Flets:
Ok
Built2last:
ok
seppBlatter:
Racist

Space Bookers Association of Nairaland will be having it's meeting today at the romance section.

Signed;
Neduzze5

1 Like

Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by Sijo01(f): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
Nigerian has been reduced to nothing by our leaders embarassed cry
Re: No Fuel No Light! Angry Protesters Marched The Street Of Gwarinpa by baysmith(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
Good for them in Abuja...I donno y we av not started our own Protest here in Lagos... If only d stupid federal government will listen to the voice of d people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.