Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. (5655 Views)

Afenifere Youths Target Five Million Votes For Obi / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2022
PointZerom:

You may be the one that lacks knowledge here.
some yeye records are there on Wikipedia male=9, female=5 as parents, but me I don't believe the tale
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Tetrahedron: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Meanwhile another search on google reveals lamidi Sangodele’s birth to be in 1952

Definitely a lie

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by overall90: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2022
Does the iyaloja have children?
How old is her first child?
I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by kingslj: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:
Pls I am confused here, help me out and go home with #5M.
Is it possible for a man to gat married and have his first child by 10 years?

Tinubu was born in 1952.

His first daughter was born in 1962.

HOW POSSIBLE??

This age issues will not stop him from contesting o. This is Nigeria, even if he says he is 100years people will still vote for him.
We youth should find more cogent reasons not to vote for him if we really want to. Voting and protecting your vote is one.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Walkee: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Alexk2:
Stop the lies Pls...
Una no get work at all so you edited the Wikipedia page, screenshot it and used it to create thread. I dey shame for una. All these ipob people. Tuueeeh

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by GreatGod906: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Just found out on google search that iyaloja (Lamidi

Sangodele’s) daughter was born in 1952 while Sangodele

himself was born in 1942 making him 80years Old!!!

Helinues- you deserve a dirty slap for lying
are u people so dumb that u don't understand anybody can edit wiki page,look up on this same thread n see where a guy also posted tinubu age at 21,that's to tell u that anybody can put any number.

I can edit it n put 5 years
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by GreatGod906: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Meanwhile another search on google reveals lamidi Sangodele’s birth to be in 1952

Definitely a lie
the same people that believe buhari is dead n replaced with jubril is d same person calling tinubu d son of the iyaloja sangodele....nawah for a particular tribe in Nigeria
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by GreatGod906: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2022
kingslj:

This age issues will not stop him from contesting o. This is Nigeria, even if he says he is 100years people will still vote for him.
We youth should find more cogent reasons not to vote for him if we really want to. Voting and protecting your vote is one.
God bless u

How does all these irrelevants n his brown teeth stop him from being elected,I have asked those anti tinubu guys to bring reasons that are solid to stop him but the best they can do is to edit his Wikipedia page
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by sekundosekundo: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2022
GreatGod906:
are u people so dumb that u don't understand anybody can edit wiki page,look up on this same thread n see where a guy also posted tinubu age at 21,that's to tell u that anybody can put any number.

I can edit it n put 5 years

You think that the journalist with Arise TV is a fool to ask Tinubu's DG this same question?
Even the DG knows that the more he tried to answer the question the more Tinubu get exposed hence he stylishly avoided the question.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by helinues: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Just found out on google search that iyaloja (Lamidi

Sangodele’s) daughter was born in 1952 while Sangodele

himself was born in 1942 making him 80years Old!!!

Helinues- you deserve a dirty slap for lying

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by aremuforlife(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu was born in 1952.

HOW POSSIBLE??
How old are you?
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by kingslj: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2022
GreatGod906:
God bless u

How does all these irrelevants n his brown teeth stop him from being elected,I have asked those anti tinubu guys to bring reasons that are solid to stop him but the best they can do is to edit his Wikipedia page

my brother , the country is filled with people who dont reason.
Buhari won 2nd Term because this rubbish.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by jumper524(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Where una dey get this tinubu daughter age from.
Una don start with unreasonable fake rubbish news.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by juniorstar(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu was born in 1952.

HOW POSSIBLE??
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by ayindejimmy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
I hail o !
So your own father taught you to lie
CaptalnMitch:

No apologies, your father is a fool.

What he told you was to fool you. I am surprised at your age, you are unable to understand your father fooled you with that adage.
Pathetic! So pathetic! You still came to the public to brandish that foolery you were fed with undecided

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu was born in 1952.

HOW POSSIBLE??
I need that 5m urgently,

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Her coranation as Iyaloja was in 2013.

Leave Iyaloja and his kids out of this your politics , if you want to tackle BT tackle him....anyone can edit and redit wikipedia
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by SweetiliciousD: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

It is possible. Precocious puberty. Youngest mother in the world was 5 year while youngest father was 9 year.

Did Tunubu give birth to her out of wedlock?

The question : How many years old was he when he got married to her mother?
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Academicwizman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Philistine:

Folashade Tinubu Ojo was born in 1973, not 1962 that you posted. So get your facts right. She celebrated her 40th birthday in the year 2013.

Can't you see the propaganda. Even the Tinubu picture is photoshopped.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nobody knows his real name

Nobody knows his real age

Nobody knows his real state, some say Osun
Your Atiku, is there anyone that knows his father, siblings or anyone related to atiku other than his children?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's sad many youths will vote who their paid to vote for. Even if it's a former drug dealing, bullion van embezzling geriatric with no conscience whatsoever.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by freshkpomo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:
10 year old can father a child.
[center][/center]
with a 5 year old girl abi? Yet they are not in Guinness book of records... Don't make me think you are dull... Even if you are a fan, not always should you try to defend what is not.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by joyandfaith: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
[center][/center]
with a 5 year old girl abi? Yet they are not in Guinness book of records... Don't make me think you are dull... Even if you are a fan, not always should you try to defend what is not.

Don't let me think you are a fool with myopic view. It is only a fool that think every rare thing enter Guiness book of record.
I am not a fan Tinubu. There is only possible explanation for his age in correlation with that of his daughter.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by freshkpomo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Don't let me think you are a fool with myopic view. It is only a fool that think every rare thing enter Guiness book of record.
I am not a fan Tinubu. There is only possible explanation for his age in correlation with that of his daughter.
How old was his wife then? Answer a simple question and stop singing like a caged Bird... If Tinubu bore his daughter at age 10, not just Guinness book of records alone, someone somewhere would have written about it with his Calibre of person... Don't justify trash again ok!!! Be logical.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by Truvelisback(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
His wife was born on the 1st of October 1960. The same age with Nigeria.
Re: Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. by yommen: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
awoo10:
If this gets to the FP, then I'd finally conclude that some of this moderators have been paid to push this TINUBU 2023 agenda, or even Seun himself. They keep on pushing any TINUBU story upandan, just for some cynical reasons.

But you won't complain that some of the mods have been paid to push everything that tends to promote Tinubu to the front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Sake Of My Sanity I Have Resolved Not To Care / OPERATION SAVE ABUJA: Nigeria Second Civil War They Would Bomb And Destroy Abuja / Oshiomole Gives GEJ Credit For Edo's Free & Fair Election!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.