Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison (31534 Views)

Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by NwekeUG(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2022
The FCT Upper Court on Tuesday remanded aphrodisiac seller, Hauwa Saidu aka Jaruma in the Suleja prison, Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

Jaruma had been arrested following a petition by billionaire, Ned Nwoko, husband of her former brand influencer, Regina Daniels.

According to BBC Pidgin News, Jaruma was charged for defamation of character, criminal intimidation, injurious falsehood, publishing falsehood to incite the public to hate Nwoko.

Jaruma pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Her application for bail will be heard on Friday.
https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/5167086506662803/?substory_index=0

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Lifestone(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2022
Why is Nwoko oppressing people with his money. This started as petty personal fights between the two. This offense is bail-able and the Judge should have heard the ball application immediately rather than denying the Lady her freedom on petty things as this.
It's obvious the Vice President, Professor Osinbajo is on point on why the process that throws up a Judge should be more rigorous than the present process.
For Nwoko, his drum is beginning to sound too loud, I hope someone will tap him to slow down. He's been engaged in too many petty fights

295 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Jaruma

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by RuddyFusion(m): 6:29am On Jan 26, 2022
Jaruna

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by blackmantis: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Lifestone:
Why is Nwoko oppressing people with his money. This started as petty personal fights between the two. This offense is bail-able and the Judge should have heard the ball application immediately rather than denying the Lady her freedom on petty things as this.
It's obvious the Vice President, Professor Osinbajo is on point on why the process that throws up a Judge should be more rigorous than the present process.
For Nwoko, his drum is beginning to sound too loud, I hope someone will tap him to slow down. He's been engaged in too many petty fights

You want to engage a billionaire in a petty fight but when he uses his money you cry foul.

348 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Oghene1st: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Good move. Lesson must be learnt.

9 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by ElValiente(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2022
This girl worwor Sha. Chaii. See strong face like umuoye

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by jaxxy(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2022
What did she do? Her and Regina collaborated on Smtn regarding her products. Or wasn’t that the case?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Lindajames1010: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
What if Regina did patronize her?

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Cholls(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
My brother what can I say...today is Wednesday, may we all reap the harvest of the desires of our hearts that we've sowed in the last three days.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Dailymice: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
All these drama go end for coffin las las.. no one lives forever

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Creditalerts: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Once you are rich the society will always criticize you,Ned should have ignored instead of oppressing her .my opinion though

But the judge no try at all cry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by IpobAntidote: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2022
blackmantis:

You want to engage a billionaire in a petty fight but when he uses his money you cry foul.

So you are supporting abuse of the judicial system, if it's Buhari or another politician now, the whole country will be crying and wailing by now.
Same way couple of Pastors used the judicial system to intimidate others and people were ok with it. But if that had been a politician then they want" justice".
Let him sue her to civil court, this is not a criminal case.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2022
blackmantis:

One day he'll realize fatally that money doesn't win every battle. Watch shows like The Walking Dead and you'll realize there are circumstances in this life where money means shit. Ninja turtles like Ned Nwoko wouldn't last a second in a post apocalyptic world grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by RPG2020(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Big man continue
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by IAmSkinny: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Money can buy a lot of things in Nigeria, judges of our legal system inclusive.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Friendship turns soured.
I can't stand men who takes their wife's side when a fight occurs between friends (wife & friend). There are better way to resolve issues like this. To think he's old enough to be Hauwa's father, He should have resolved it behind the camera abi na scene de ni.
Arresting her & putting her in prison is not good. I am not Jaruma's fan & yes I don't rejoice when people fall. God will see her through. Lastly, don't mention me, I don't read mentions.

Every business (big or small) needs to have a social media presence, Yes even that your moi-moi business which of course could be time consuming.
Being consistent online is a very difficult task that's why in the spirit of Valentine, I would like to help manage 20 businesses online FREE for one month.

Are you fast enough?

Get a month free social media management (between FEB 14TH - MAR 14TH) be fast, because it's opened to the first 20 people only.
Note, you must have an existing business online or offline.

Terms & Conditions applies!

See signature for contact details. Good Luck!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by heykims(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2022
Nwoko has always been accused by his kinsmen of using his wealth to harass people using the security apparatus.
Jaruma though at fault but this offence is bailable mehn.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by lesbiconverter: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2022
i hope she likes watery beans grin

16 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Dialpad: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2022
While I do not support jaruma, I do not think any wealthy guy should oppress the poor this much

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Gwan2(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
After all the razzmatazz and faux social media friendliness between the two

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by tesppidd: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
That is it. These are the kinds of oppressions that happen daily all across this country..

And then tomorrow when Transparency International gives Nigeria a very high corruption index, everybody especially haters of the government will be blaming Buhari, Buhari, Buhari.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by thaoriginator: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
DonMarkuzi:
Jaruma
means Heroine in Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Exc2000: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2022
shocked

Foolishness is trying to fight an international lawyer, a Prince, former lawmaker and a billionaire because you think you have Juju

Ned Nwoko that sued Nigeria to international court for the payment of 500 million legal fees and won

When in love Sugar Daddy might loose guard and play with you and your little friends, but just like Fani Kayode and snow white, when the elite wants to deal with you, nothing stops them

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by Oluwapresley(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2022
Again??
Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by RotrEmmanuel: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2022
I never liked her. She is a manipulator.

The gullible have suffered in her hands and I believe The prisoners will also be paying 500k for face to façe consultation..
Yeye attention seeker with fake PRODUCTS

11 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2022
Becareful who you fraternizes with.

Beware of unfriendly friends.

Anyways, na all of dem wahala be dat.

We Rise.
Mamijoh:
Thank you for the unfriendly friends you've talked about
You are always welcome sis.
They are everywhere.
We just need to be careful.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Court Remands Jaruma In Suleja Prison by soliddust2020: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Jaruma suppose don hear this man scores, as them bail her for the first one she for just lock up and no do video. Ned Na very heartless person.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Abuja Decorated On The 22nd Independence Anniversary In 1982 / Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government / Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.