Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30400 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,that's stomach pan-Africanists for you grin grin... always good at decolonising everything but their mentalities grin cheesy grin.

I don't necessarily believe in pan Africanism.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

No ,Morphy says they decided to retain this colonial "rejects" in the name of tradition.

Colonial traditions for the whitewashed. how apt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh Is it? It's a win-win for you since you guys have a lot of "dark.....Shall I say "beauties"? lipsrsealed

I am attracted to dark skin beauties too, especially the senegalese types.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

We're talking of percentages here Lexy, so your argument doesn't fly.

percentage of what? how do you arrive at percentages?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
When few people in SA happen to loot, all South Africans are looters according to Nigerians, however, when something happens in Nigeria, we should somehow understand that it's happening in the "north, south, north-east" Hypocrites

A generalization is a stereo type. Nothing is 100%. If you take it as such. I can't help that you have sensitive skin.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

Exactly! If you pay attention very well when they talk about us vs white South Africans ,you will notice that they're are only projecting... .all you'll get from the " conversation " is not racial criticism of black people but self loath and they hate it when you don't view yourself the same way. Sickening !

They actually believe that we see white people the same way they do

How can you see Whites the same way as us. They were colonials to us while they settled with you in your spaces.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

A generalization is a stereo type. Nothing is 100%. If you take it as such. I can't help that you have sensitive skin.
If ireally is generalizations or stereotypes then you have no business explaining that something happens in the North, South, West etc. LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
"If it wasn't for the white man" you would have been another Somalia " their favorite line! ..Of all the countries they could choose, they'll choose a country they believed is the most f**cked because of bitterness. Bitter because we have their beloved Whiteman at our disposal

There is some truth to the above rantings by Nigerians in the fact that you can't name another sub saharan country without a white monopoly controlled economy that is like South Africa.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

How can you see Whites the same way as us. They were colonials to us while they settled with you in your spaces.
They settled with us in spaces but you're the ones worshipping them. Can you explain this phenomenon ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

Stop this xenophobia o grin grin. Your economy is owned by white men ,you know that ?grin. You live in a shack grin. You see,this is a result of Bantu education, we African intelligentsia will not accept this nonsense,we know that you're intimidated by our women because you can't afford to buy them the bleach they need to look like women grin grin.

grin grin grin grin grin.

You see that's all Jacblaze is good for, posting pictures of spammed midget south african girls on Nigerian forum to further project how much is intimidated by Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

I am attracted to dark skin beauties too, especially the senegalese types.
And I'm attracted to this type.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
If ireally is generalizations or stereotypes then you have no business explaining that something happens in the North, South, West etc. LOL

Yes I do because a generalization would apply to all of Nigeria. In the bleaching instance in Nigeria, it does not, but nobody cared to tell you that.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
They settled with us in spaces but you're the ones worshipping them. Can you explain this phenomenon ?

The word worship comes from the latin-greek "adorare" which means to adore or admire with reverance.

I don't see anything wrong respecting a White man. Do you want me to hate him?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

There is some truth to the above rantings by Nigerians in the fact that you can't name another sub saharan country without a white monopoly controlled economy that is like South Africa.
Africa has 54 countries, How do you come to the conclusion of Somalia? Why not Botswana, since we share most things including a tribe? Why must we become one of the most f××cked up white country without white people when infact we have made strides ruling the government?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
And I'm attracted to this type.

She aight but that sh*T is photo shopped for sure.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
We4all:
I hear. CNN and their fake statistics. Compared to Indian women, Nigerian women are learners.
India is not in Africa. This is about Africans.

Fake statistics indeed, you must be blind, deaf or a non citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

LMFAO, exactly! That's why it baffles us when your people want to " educate " us about white people when most of their knowledge of white people is through the books of "history " written mostly by the same white people or via movies and documentaries produced by the same people grin. Our knowledge of whiteness is through lived experiences not some Oprah show or gift of the givers projects grin. White people have become as natural as the grass is to nature in our homeland ; we know it's best and worst seasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Africa has 54 countries, How do you come to the conclusion of Somalia? Why not Botswana, since we share most things including a tribe? Why must we become one of the most f××cked up white country without white people when infact we have made strides ruling the government?

We segmented Africa to Sub saharan countries.

Botswana is an extension of South Africa, so is Namibia.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, exactly! That's why it baffles us when your people want to " educate " us about white people when most of their knowledge of white people is through the books of "history " written mostly by the same white people or via movies and documentaries produced by the same people grin. Our knowledge of whiteness is through lived experiences not some Oprah show or gift of the givers projects grin. White people have become natural as the grass is to nature; we know it's best and worst seasons.

Judging from the way you respond you cold be no more than 30 years old which means your personal interactions started very likely in the late 90's. with Whites.

How is it you have more vast knowledge of them to some Nigerian who was born in the 60's and has travelled the world to European countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

The word worship comes from the latin-greek "adorare" which means to adore or admire with reverance.

I don't see anything wrong respecting a White man. Do you want me to hate him?
The bolded Is again a lame attempt to impress me with irrelevant information,

There's no need to hate anyone on the basis of race but there's also no worship anyone based on their race. Your worship of whites is almost unnatural.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

We segmented Africa to Sub saharan countries.

Botswana is an extension of South Africa, so is Namibia.
The fact remains, Botswana is a sovereign country in its own right and we share a lot of similarities. Why can't we at least become like them but Somalia of all countries?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, exactly! That's why it baffles us when your people want to " educate " us about white people when most of their knowledge of white people is through the books of "history " written mostly by the same white people or via movies and documentaries produced by the same people grin. Our knowledge of whiteness is through lived experiences not some Oprah show or gift of the givers projects grin. White people have become as natural as the grass is to nature in our homeland ; we know it's best and worst seasons.
I To be honest I even realte to African Americans ro Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The bolded Is again a lame attempt to impress me with irrelevant information,

There's no need to hate anyone on the basis of race but there's also no worship anyone based on their race. Your worship of whites is almost unnatural.

This would be a natural response from a people who have been brutalized under a kind of "white" people so I understand your grief.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

She aight but that sh*T is photo shopped for sure.
Then my friend you clearly dont know lizelle Tabane

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The fact remains, Botswana is a sovereign country in its own right and we share a lot of similarities. Why can't we at least become like them but Somalia of all countries?

You don't just share similarities the people there are basically a tribe of people drawn out of South Africa that begged the british to take them in as a protectorate otherwise they all would have been South Africans today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I To be honest I even realte to African Americans ro Nigerians.

this is natural. You share very many a similarity as oppressed people.

Even Trevor Noah made mention of this many times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Hiq0: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
They do it for simp men
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

This would be a natural response from a people who have been brutalized under a kind of "white" people so I understand your grief.
Again, you cobbled a few words without saying anything.

What does being brutalized have to do with me saying " you must not worship people based on their race"? Isnt that hiow it shoud be? You try to be deep all the time and you end up sounding stupid most times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

You see that's all Jacblaze is good for, posting pictures of spammed midget south african girls on Nigerian forum to further project how much is intimidated by Nigerians.

LMFAO, ok!!!!! Repeat this on every post you make on this thread and I'm sure it'll eventually become your new reality as is our collective " shack dwelling " status....grin grin grin cheesy. Goodluck!! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

Trevor Noah,the guy who was brought up by his Gogo in Soweto ? grin grin Jaceblaze come o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

You don't just share similarities the people there are basically a tribe of people drawn out of South Africa that begged the british to take them in as a protectorate otherwise they all would have been South Africans today.
I'm asking why would we become "another Somalia" when as you rightfully put , the people who created a thriing country like Botswana were drawn out of South Africa?

So its a case of of he British drawimg out South Africans to create a Botswana

But South Africans themselves would become a " Somalia " without white people..

Ha ha ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

Of course, there's are similarities between us and them based on history and a way of life. And Nigerian coons are always on our throats grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays / Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.