Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30401 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, buddy you're flumbing here,who replied me ? My first and only post on this thread was to you and no one else. You need to take a break ,you're losing it a bit today, you're usually good sport but I don't know what to make of your "confusion" here....second time now cry.

I take that back, the response was from LesudAfricaine.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
1. If something happens in Nigeria it's Nigerian, full stop! Whether it happens in the north, south, north east etc t) makes no difference.

2 You don't know me, this renders your second point irrelevant.

LMFAO.
"Shut up ,you know nothing, the only thing you know is what is inbetween the Limpopo and Cape borders " grin grin.

"You live in shack in Alexandra" grin grin

"You had only Bantu education,I'll educate you about your history and country " grin grin grin.

"We're better than you " grin grin.

"You have no passport " grin grin.

The End !!! grin grin.

That's all there is to his "arguments " grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO.
"Shut up ,you know nothing, the only thing you know is what is inbetween the Limpopo and Cape borders " grin grin.

"You had only Bantu education,I'll educate you about your history and country " grin grin grin.

The End !!! grin grin.

grin grin

no those are characteristics of your people I highlight except for the " we are better than you". I never use that one.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Even their judges still wear those old colonial wigs and you wonder their minds are so whitewashed.

LMFAO, I remember their hero Juju calling them out on this, and it wasnt so well recieved grin grin. He suddenly became a "clueless shack dweller with no exposure to real Africa and its history " grin grin. Get rid of the wigs for what? grin . We Africans want open borders and nothing else grin..... and the borders must be opened only in the Southern tip of Africa grin grin grin.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

no those are characteristics of your people I highlight except for the " we are better than you". I never use that one.

LMFAO, ofcourse!!! grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

To the small minded fellow, it would seem so.
You should know grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I remember their hero Juju calling them out for this, and it wasnt so well recieved grin grin. He suddenly became a "clueless shack dweller with no exposure to real Africa and it's history " grin grin. Get rid of the wigs for what? grin . We Africans want open borders and nothing else grin..... and the borders must be opened only in the Southern tip of Africa grin grin grin.

grin grin grin
Morphy says they wear them on "special occasions" grin grin that idiot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

Oooooohk!! grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
CNN should had the men too.
Everybody wants to be white. And they will be looking like roasted plantain and stinking too.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO.

The End !!! grin grin.

grin grin
As if your geographical location has any bearing to your knowledge grin grin we should now respond by saying all you know is '"fufu, garri, skull-mining and bleaching " grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

Nigeria has by far the largest population in Africa. It's only natural that nigerian women will be the highest user of any female product whether it's make up or weavon. This is no news

We're talking of percentages here Lexy, so your argument doesn't fly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

You are dizzy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

[b]
You really are stupid aren't you.

My original statement clearly states "fair skin is considered more attractive"

I elaborated and give the reasons why by giving a cultural nuisance in the igbo ethnic group that have this preference as a cultural norm and juxtapose it to the non existence of this in northern cultures within the same geographic region to elaborate on the my point

and somehow you connect Zulu girls dangling their boobs with celebrating blackness and a cultural nuisance.

You are an idiot!

Yes we run to Europe to play football and so do the following people

Lionel Messi

Christiano Ronaldo

Paul pogba

David luis

Should I go on.

Please make relevant points and stop displaying your stupidity here.

And the conclusion is that they seek to be White. Where is the evidence for this. Are White people the only humans with lighter skin. How come they are not seeking to be Arabic or Asian. Deluded mind of an Apartheid survivor. You are a daft.

That's because their hair texture is quite bad and their hair does not grow long like that of West Africans.

Pidgin is not a language, tis a lingua Franca. I hope you know what that means, otherwise look it up

Keep coming up with them. I will keep shutting them down.[/b]

Oh lawd, you're starting to preach. I'm outta here!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

LMFAO,that's stomach pan-Africanists for you grin grin... always good at decolonising everything but their mentalities grin cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
BABYharder:

I'm attracted to dark skin girls
Oh Is it? It's a win-win for you since you guys have a lot of "dark.....Shall I say "beauties"? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
[b]They reach these conclusions using percentages not population numbers. [/b]Perhaps if you knew this you wouldn't embarrassed ypurself.

LOL, i just said the same thing. And yet 4 clueless people gave that comment Likes undecided Bleached brains I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,that's stomach pan-Africanists for you grin grin... always good at decolonising everything but their mentalities grin cheesy grin.
The most whitewashed Africans in my book! When a Nigerian says "..the white man" he's finished! You'll fight tooth and nail!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by BabaIbo: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
i'm dark and beautiful nothing will make me bleach my skin i'm not your mother or sisters who have toned their destiny away.

The females in my family are naturally fair.
Unlike you that have toned your skin.

Send me the picture of the pole separating the two parts of your ny*nsh OR GTFO.
Taah, You and beauty are two parallel lines that can't meet.

Stop deceiving yourself. tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
1. If something happens in Nigeria it's Nigerian, full stop! Whether it happens in the north, south, north east etc t) makes no difference.

2 You don't know me, this renders your second point irrelevant.
When few people in SA happen to loot, all South Africans are looters according to Nigerians, however, when something happens in Nigeria, we should somehow understand that it's happening in the "north, south, north-east" Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

He's so good at that but usually makes 0 point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Cousin9999: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
I don't believe this. And the biggest consumers of that product seem to be Francophone countries.

Furthermore, nowhere in Africa consumes as much bleaching product as south Asia, southeast Asia, and throughout northeast Asia. Yes, ghostly pale northeast Asians use bleaching products. In Asia, they actually consider it normal. At least in Africa, people know it's gross and unhealthy.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

This vitriol can be easily challenged, but the way we keep entertaining your nonsense, we end up elevating you to something you aren't

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lmao damn disgusting habit!
Whites buy sun tan lotion,
Blacks destroy their melanin!

How dumb can you be!
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cousin9999:
I don't believe this. And the biggest consumers of that product seem to be Francophone countries.

Furthermore, nowhere in Africa consumes as much bleaching product as south Asia, southeast Asia, and throughout northeast Asia. Yes, ghostly pale northeast Asians use bleaching products. In Asia, they actually consider it normal. At least in Africa, people know it's gross and unhealthy.
The study says in Africa, you are bleaching Champs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
The most whitewashed Africans in my book! When a Nigerian says "..the white man" he's finished! You'll fight tooth and nail!

Exactly! If you pay attention very well when they talk about us vs white South Africans ,you will notice that they're are only projecting... .all you'll get from the " conversation " is not racial criticism of black people but self loath and they hate it when you don't view yourself the same way. Sickening !

They actually believe that we see white people the same way they do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:
Follow the link below and bare witness natural beauty that comes in all shapes,sizes,texture and tone.No light face with dark knuckles here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls

cool
Natural yellow bones cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lionessza6:

Exactly! If you pay attention very well when they talk about us vs white South Africans ,you will notice that they're are only projecting... .all you'll get from the " conversation " is not racial criticism of black people but self loath and they hate it when you don't view yourself the same way. Sickening !

They actually believe that we see white people the same way they do
"If it wasn't for the white man" you would have been another Somalia " their favorite line! ..Of all the countries they could choose, they'll choose a country they believed is the most f**cked because of bitterness. Bitter because we have their beloved Whiteman at our disposal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You are dizzy grin grin grin

responding to a whole bunch of ya'll at the same time would have that effect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Run forest....run!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Lionessza6(f): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:
Follow the link below and bare witness natural beauty that comes in all shapes,sizes,texture and tone.No light face with dark knuckles here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls

cool

Stop this xenophobia o grin grin. Your economy is owned by white men ,you know that ?grin. You live in a shack grin. You see,this is a result of Bantu education, we African intelligentsia will not accept this nonsense,we know that you're intimidated by our women because you can't afford to buy them the bleach they need to look like women grin grin.

grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

No ,Morphy says they decided to retain this colonial "rejects" in the name of tradition.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by LeSudAfricaine: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
morpheus101:

responding to a whole bunch of ya'll at the same time would have that effect
Or maybe you're just tripping on the bile you keep spewing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays / Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.